Alliance HealthCare Services Employee Reviews

good
Staff MRI, PET/CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 25, 2018
For me it was a good place to work. flexible bosses and work areas. would go back to work for them in a second. Great pay and benefits, better than most in the area.
Enjoyed traveling over 3 states
Technologist (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 25, 2018
Mobile position required travel to sites in several states. Enjoyed the employees there and the chance to learn at a variety of sites. Surgery and restorative care caused loss of employment.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
HR manager
productive
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 14, 2018
I learned alot while working with the technicians. Great work experience! I liked the position working as a patient coordinator because not only do you transport a patient you also get to do clerical work,talk to doctors and nurses.
Pros
Great job experience.
Cons
contract job
My experience with the company went well
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 7, 2018
1. Answered inbound calls Physician offices scheduling CT and PT scans and outbound reminder calls
2. I learned another way of scheduling and more about the actual way the scanning is preformed
3. I was appreciative that management gave you the freedom to work independly
4. The atmosphere was fast pace with a laid back feeling
5. The position did at many times become a problem solving quest, that was nerve racking to the customer
6. Knowing I had smooth calls and a successful day
Pros
Helping the customer to have a productive and pleasent experience
Cons
A better pay rate
Great Flexibilty
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 20, 2018
Great learning environment, experience with all mental health illnesses and age groups,flexible schedules, lots of paid time off-vacation, flex days, sick time, great benefits, matching 401K after 3 yrs, pay is not great but the benefits help make up for it.
Pros
Flexibility, Benefits, Paid time off
Cons
Very Busy, Fast-paced, Stressful
High volume mobile MRI tech with autonomy and self reliance as a necessary theme
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 18, 2018
This is a mobile imaging service that is staffed by intelligent earthy people who have a high work ethic and strongly independent nature. The hours were usually long days and this allowed for more days off a week. The atmosphere is definitely autonomous with each person having their own set of duties to perform. The company respects inflation raises and a generally appreciative attitude towards its employees.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
i have no complaints about the company
Fun and respectful employees
PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  PETCT tech OhioJuly 5, 2018
I love working for mobile. I’ve been with the Alliance team for 16 years. Great bosses and lots of perks and benefits. I love my job and we all work well as a family.
Pros
Mileage reimbursement, paid holidays and vacation, sick time. Raises yearly.
Cons
Traveling in sometimes bad weather (I live in OH currently).
Beware of management!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 2, 2018
Easy, fast paced working environment.
Terrible management, gossips too much, will discuss your personal information with other employees, be ware will team up with other employees to try to get you fired is they do no like you. I can go on and on about not working for this company specifically the surgery center.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No real lunch breaks, no work schedule flexibility, unsafe nursing practices, gossip
good place to work.
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York StateJuly 1, 2018
i enjoy working with the patients. i dont enjoy driving long distances to work. the techs are all great to work with and make the day enjoyable. the patients are a joy to be around.
Cons
daily travel
Great company to work for
PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 17, 2018
Awesome place to work and grow in your profession. The entire staff works together as a team to provide the best service possible to our customers and patients.
independent working conditions
PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Brownwood, TXMay 6, 2018
Mobile units are a great place to work if you desire being alone. You have the job security as people that are willing to travel are hard to come by.
Fun and competitive
Patient Coordinator / Insurance Auth. Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CA and Fremont, CAApril 14, 2018
I would recommend this company to anyone who wants a long term position, stability and great benefits. They offer a really nice benefits package and support continuing their education. General employee population is very friendly and very helpful.
Pros
The managers are very involved with their subordinates
Cons
The amount of Gossip is outrageous
Tired of driving
PET/CT Technologist - Part Time/PRN (Current Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXApril 9, 2018
I don't like traveling. I'm putting too many miles on my vehicle. I got a flat tire once and it cost me a whole day's pay to get a new one. Also, got a speeding ticket twice! You know that cost me an arm and a leg!
Productive and enjoyable company to work for
Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 31, 2018
Very good company. Will recommend to anyone who is interested in the Radiology field. Great benefits, good traveling pay. Paid sick and paid vacation time. Holiday pay is another great benefit as well as bereavement paid time.
Pros
Good traveling pay, coworkers
Cons
Sometimes there are a few sites with less hours
Outsourced to call center
Patient Coordinator /Scheduler MRI/PET SCAN (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYMarch 27, 2018
I worked for them in a local hospital they contracted with. I had many years of experience with this hospital, but this was an advancement financially for me.
If they had not outsourced my position to a call center, I would have stayed as I like where I worked, Samaritan Medical Center.
Pros
working in a hospital for a contracted company with people I had already worked with
Cons
Contract company
Medical service providers
Logistics (Former Employee) –  Chicago areaMarch 10, 2018
Alliance imaging provides medical services. The logistics part was very relaxed and you set your own schedule to move the scan machines from site to site. The schedule was made each week and easy to follow.
Pros
Medical field
Cons
mostly after hours work
Life Changing
MRI Tech Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NHMarch 6, 2018
This position opened many doors of opportunity and created new drive and new directive towards my career enhancement. This position challenged me in ways I never thought I'd succeed and happily. I've touched many lives of many patients as well as each has touched mine. I have grown tremendously as an employee and as a person.
Nice place to work at
Director, Business Applications (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 19, 2018
Fast paced, many IT projects for development, great team of people to work with. I learned very much about HIPPA compliance and the critical need to protect vital information.
Pros
Nice people, great teams
Cons
Management, workplace culture, and pros ans cons
Switchboard Operator (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSFebruary 10, 2018
A typical day at work is organization, the ability to work well with others, help others on job, and aptitude for meeting challenges head on. I learned to look out for opportunities from situations that might be uncomfortable. Learning often requires that you step out of your comfort zone to reflect on what you can do differently in the future.
On a strategy level in management, ensures a full, long-term alignment with the company's strategy. In a workplace cultural, requires team work. The hardest part of the job is not getting enough hours and most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people and helping
Pros
Good food and training process
Cons
Having to deal with aggressive and abusive patients
Good company
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2018
I was part of an acquisition. Good transition. Left for another opportunity. The compensation was based on the length of a contract signed. You were paid over a long period of time as an annuity. You were only paid when a new contract was signed. Not for auto-renewals which was sometimes referred by the customer to avoid board review and approvals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance HealthCare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

4.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight