Alliance HealthCare Services Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 17, 2018
Awesome place to work and grow in your profession. The entire staff works together as a team to provide the best service possible to our customers and patients.
Julia summary
Alliance In home care (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMay 13, 2018
Alliance in home care is a decent job i can say. I am happy i can say i once was an employee for Alliance, they help build your career. to determined if it qualifies your needs. how will you want to move forward in the heath care field.
independent working conditions
PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Brownwood, TXMay 6, 2018
Mobile units are a great place to work if you desire being alone. You have the job security as people that are willing to travel are hard to come by.
Fun and competitive
Patient Coordinator / Insurance Auth. Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CA and Fremont, CAApril 14, 2018
I would recommend this company to anyone who wants a long term position, stability and great benefits. They offer a really nice benefits package and support continuing their education. General employee population is very friendly and very helpful.
Pros
The managers are very involved with their subordinates
Cons
The amount of Gossip is outrageous
Tired of driving
PET/CT Technologist - Part Time/PRN (Current Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXApril 9, 2018
I don't like traveling. I'm putting too many miles on my vehicle. I got a flat tire once and it cost me a whole day's pay to get a new one. Also, got a speeding ticket twice! You know that cost me an arm and a leg!
Productive and enjoyable company to work for
Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 31, 2018
Very good company. Will recommend to anyone who is interested in the Radiology field. Great benefits, good traveling pay. Paid sick and paid vacation time. Holiday pay is another great benefit as well as bereavement paid time.
Pros
Good traveling pay, coworkers
Cons
Sometimes there are a few sites with less hours
Outsourced to call center
Patient Coordinator /Scheduler MRI/PET SCAN (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYMarch 27, 2018
I worked for them in a local hospital they contracted with. I had many years of experience with this hospital, but this was an advancement financially for me.
If they had not outsourced my position to a call center, I would have stayed as I like where I worked, Samaritan Medical Center.
Pros
working in a hospital for a contracted company with people I had already worked with
Cons
Contract company
Alliance
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 20, 2018
Good working environment.Great people, very professional and hard working.Very good with clients and their families. Compassionate and faith based. Very prompt, sometimes early
Productive and slow paced
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMarch 15, 2018
The CEO is. easy to work with and will help out whenever you have a problem. He listens to what you have to say. He will guide you in the right direction..Sometimes je will pay us in advance so that we could take of some of our business.Just a very nice person to work for
Pros
Free holiday brunches and gift cards around the holidays
Medical service providers
Logistics (Former Employee) –  Chicago areaMarch 10, 2018
Alliance imaging provides medical services. The logistics part was very relaxed and you set your own schedule to move the scan machines from site to site. The schedule was made each week and easy to follow.
Pros
Medical field
Cons
mostly after hours work
Life Changing
MRI Tech Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NHMarch 6, 2018
This position opened many doors of opportunity and created new drive and new directive towards my career enhancement. This position challenged me in ways I never thought I'd succeed and happily. I've touched many lives of many patients as well as each has touched mine. I have grown tremendously as an employee and as a person.
Nice place to work at
Director, Business Applications (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 19, 2018
Fast paced, many IT projects for development, great team of people to work with. I learned very much about HIPPA compliance and the critical need to protect vital information.
Pros
Nice people, great teams
Cons
Management, workplace culture, and pros ans cons
Switchboard Operator (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSFebruary 10, 2018
A typical day at work is organization, the ability to work well with others, help others on job, and aptitude for meeting challenges head on. I learned to look out for opportunities from situations that might be uncomfortable. Learning often requires that you step out of your comfort zone to reflect on what you can do differently in the future.
On a strategy level in management, ensures a full, long-term alignment with the company's strategy. In a workplace cultural, requires team work. The hardest part of the job is not getting enough hours and most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people and helping
Pros
Good food and training process
Cons
Having to deal with aggressive and abusive patients
Good company
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 9, 2018
I was part of an acquisition. Good transition. Left for another opportunity. The compensation was based on the length of a contract signed. You were paid over a long period of time as an annuity. You were only paid when a new contract was signed. Not for auto-renewals which was sometimes referred by the customer to avoid board review and approvals.
Good place to start for a new tech
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Techs with experience will not like working for Alliance. The mobile will break down and you are responsible. Management does not listen. Radiology assistants had bad attitudes due to low pay.
Pros
Benefits were good
Cons
Pay is 12-15 dollars lower then other MRI depts. Coworkers are negative about the pay.
Excellent
PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Key West, FLDecember 28, 2017
Great company to work for. I really enjoy the staff and the leadership they provided. Willing to work with you through any obstacle you may be facing. Nice hours.
Pros
Schedule
poor management
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaDecember 8, 2017
impossible to get vacation time. Poor communication between employees and management. The only thing
good about the job are the other coworkers (driver's) are very supportive and helpful
Pros
pay/ Overtime
Cons
No balance between home and work life
Skilled Duties in Mobile medical transportation
Transportation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Owosso, MINovember 21, 2017
It is a stable company with plenty of hours and assignments for truck drivers. The compensation is fair and the tractors are very well maintained. Very unique work environment.
Pros
Good income
Cons
Lack of home life
PET/CT Tech, Former, Don’t Apply
PET/CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 19, 2017
Terrible company to work for, immediate managers don’t support you, don’t listen to you, don’t care about anything except how deep their pockets are! Immediate managers show favoritism and is reflected in schedules, in locations they send you, and no flexibility. Company does not care about anything except money. No advancement, no days off if necessary, long drives in heavy traffic, and you will hate it.
Pros
Patients
Cons
Everything! Not at great place!
Horrible management and pay
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 15, 2017
Horrible management company fires people with no prior notice and the pay is horrible for all the unnecessary work they add on to you the therapists that work there act like they need therapy as well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance HealthCare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

4.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight