Alliance HealthCare Services Employee Reviews

Years ago great Company now terrible
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Reedsport, OR Bandon OregonJanuary 19, 2019
Old equipment. Terrible management. No support for you as technologist at all.. 20 plus years of MRI experience and I have never worked for a worse company. They don't care about their employees at all. They give you almost no training no protocols and no help. They only complain. Do not work for this company. They lied to me multiple times. Changed my days and hours during hiring process. Added accounts after the fact then had audacity to tell me I was not flexible. Junky equipment that is worn out.
Pros
Cons
Terrible leadership old equip. and you get zero help from your supervisors
Overtime crackdown
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJanuary 10, 2019
We have too many drivers not making enough to get by .
I used most of my vacation days last year just to make 40 hour weeks . My lead driver and I share the same territory , we agree .
Autonomous working conditions
PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJanuary 1, 2019
Alliance Radiology is an excellent employer. Higher pay and fewer hours worked are typical for most companies in the mobile imaging world. If you are flexible in the locations you are willing to work (travel is expected when you work for a mobile company) and the ever changing schedules, a good Technologist can thrive with this company.
Management is overworked trying to manage the changes to staffing and the aging equipment on an every day basis. You can see that they care for those around them, however often have their hands tied on being able to give little more than lip service when you do something above par.
This company is continuing to grow. If the staffing levels aren't stabilized soon, many more team members will be leaving.
Pros
Mileage reimbursement; caring superiors; nationwide opportunities
Cons
Long working hours; stressful working conditions
Has Great Potential
Mental Health Therapist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 1, 2018
This agency has great potential to be a wonderful place to work at, but lacks communication between upper management and staff. I do enjoy the satisfaction of helping mental health consumers.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, perks, advancement
Cons
Upper management, pay
terrible work schedule
PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 28, 2018
work schedule is from LA to Riverside, travel is no concern of them.

They ask where you want to travel to, then do the opposite, on the schedule.

No family life with the schedule they give you, Sat & Sun. work.
Pros
hr $
Cons
disrespectful staff members, travel, no training on trailers
Work work work
HR Coordinator II - HR Operations (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 15, 2018
If you are looking for a workplace that is all about work. Heads down and get the work done. Then this is the place for you.

You will need to be motivated and inspired to be the creators of processes. You will also need to put in time time time.
Alliance Healthcare Services is a nice place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 14, 2018
I worked in the billing department for about 6-7 years. My job consisted of verifying patient information and entering the MRI charge for the specific date of service the patient was scanned. Our mobile MRI units traveled to different hospitals and I was in charge of specific regions. This included making sure the correct facility was listed on the charge and to verify that patient was completed or needed rescheduled. This was important for audit purposes. I worked in the scheduling office for 2 or more years. I would have to answer incoming calls from drs offices to schedule patients for their MRI and pre screen them for their exams.
Pros
401K and paid vacation
Cons
Outsourcing some job duties.
Professional and fun filled
Administrative support professional (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZNovember 5, 2018
My position is challenging and I truly enjoy my job. It's a family based operation and am sorry to be leaving.
Management has an open door policy.
My day at work begins with opening any of the 4 data bases that we work in. Our company currently holds a contract for Florida billing as well; therefore we are obligated to works those accounts as well.
The accounts can be demanding and difficult at times, but I enjoy a tough case now and then.
Pros
Paid lunches, Early leave days
Cons
At times our tools to work with-computer can act up.
Work review
MRI TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 18, 2018
I work 3 12hr shifts per week. I obtain images following radiologist protocols. I am responsible for giving exceptional patient care and continually meeting the needs of each of my patients. I take pride in the years I have been able to use my specific skills to help in diagnosing each patients condition.
great place
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNOctober 17, 2018
it worked for me. taking care of my mother..i worked at home and the work was tame. and the hour's were great. i would tell any one about working there again it worked for me.
Pros
stayed at home
Cons
only 20-25 hour's a week
Awesome Company to Work for
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MISeptember 24, 2018
Caring and understanding management. Very flexible with your personal life. Can pick up hours as needed. Nice training and holiday party's. You made your own schedule
good
Staff MRI, PET/CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 25, 2018
For me it was a good place to work. flexible bosses and work areas. would go back to work for them in a second. Great pay and benefits, better than most in the area.
Enjoyed traveling over 3 states
Technologist (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 25, 2018
Mobile position required travel to sites in several states. Enjoyed the employees there and the chance to learn at a variety of sites. Surgery and restorative care caused loss of employment.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
HR manager
productive
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 14, 2018
I learned alot while working with the technicians. Great work experience! I liked the position working as a patient coordinator because not only do you transport a patient you also get to do clerical work,talk to doctors and nurses.
Pros
Great job experience.
Cons
contract job
My experience with the company went well
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 7, 2018
1. Answered inbound calls Physician offices scheduling CT and PT scans and outbound reminder calls
2. I learned another way of scheduling and more about the actual way the scanning is preformed
3. I was appreciative that management gave you the freedom to work independly
4. The atmosphere was fast pace with a laid back feeling
5. The position did at many times become a problem solving quest, that was nerve racking to the customer
6. Knowing I had smooth calls and a successful day
Pros
Helping the customer to have a productive and pleasent experience
Cons
A better pay rate
Great Flexibilty
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 20, 2018
Great learning environment, experience with all mental health illnesses and age groups,flexible schedules, lots of paid time off-vacation, flex days, sick time, great benefits, matching 401K after 3 yrs, pay is not great but the benefits help make up for it.
Pros
Flexibility, Benefits, Paid time off
Cons
Very Busy, Fast-paced, Stressful
High volume mobile MRI tech with autonomy and self reliance as a necessary theme
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 18, 2018
This is a mobile imaging service that is staffed by intelligent earthy people who have a high work ethic and strongly independent nature. The hours were usually long days and this allowed for more days off a week. The atmosphere is definitely autonomous with each person having their own set of duties to perform. The company respects inflation raises and a generally appreciative attitude towards its employees.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
i have no complaints about the company
Fun and respectful employees
PET/CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  PETCT tech OhioJuly 5, 2018
I love working for mobile. I’ve been with the Alliance team for 16 years. Great bosses and lots of perks and benefits. I love my job and we all work well as a family.
Pros
Mileage reimbursement, paid holidays and vacation, sick time. Raises yearly.
Cons
Traveling in sometimes bad weather (I live in OH currently).
Beware of management!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 2, 2018
Easy, fast paced working environment.
Terrible management, gossips too much, will discuss your personal information with other employees, be ware will team up with other employees to try to get you fired is they do no like you. I can go on and on about not working for this company specifically the surgery center.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No real lunch breaks, no work schedule flexibility, unsafe nursing practices, gossip
good place to work.
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York StateJuly 1, 2018
i enjoy working with the patients. i dont enjoy driving long distances to work. the techs are all great to work with and make the day enjoyable. the patients are a joy to be around.
Cons
daily travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance HealthCare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.8InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

4.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight