Alliance Industrial Solutions Employee Reviews

Poor business pratices
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 15, 2019
This company wants to charge you $50 for finding you a job. This is after you have gone through the interview process meeting with the company you're being placed at and taking a drug and background check, they drop a bomb that they're charging you $50 to place you. Staffing companies make money off of their Temps by how many hours do they work in a week. If they're going to charge you a $50 placement fee this needs to be informed upfront not in final steps. A very shady company.
Pros
Fast placement
Cons
Shady business practices
Poor management.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 17, 2019
Very poor management they send me to a job that is not my type of work and then fires me because I didn't like the environment very terrible company wouldn't recommend it to anybody.
Pros
None.
Cons
Poor communication
good job culture
Administrative Assistant/Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHOctober 27, 2018
there are good chances to be promoted from within if you show the desire and work ethic. there is a good culture and management genuinely seems to want to do good for their employees. co-workers are friendly and helpful when in need.
They were motivated to find me the right fit!!
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Green, OHSeptember 5, 2018
Working with Alliance was exactly what I needed. They found the right fit regarding location, hours, pay, benefits and flexibility. It was a real "stars aligned" situation. It was so great in fact, I referred a friend and they were also placed and have the same great experience. The process was simple and the staff is always available to assist with any questions and continue to follow up months after placement. This company has been a blessing in my life and If you are looking for a company who cares about your long-term success please stop by or give them a call!
Pros
Always available, listen to your needs to find you good placement. Excellent communication!
Great Opportunities
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 4, 2018
They helped me get a job with a great company that I was hired into. Could not have done it without them! They are very helpful and even helped some of my friends find work as well.
Great place to find a job opportunity
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  IndependenceAugust 31, 2018
I went into alliance not knowing what I would come out with because I have only had one job before and did not know anything a lot hiring agencies. Everyone I met was professional. They helped me with any problems or questions I had and made the time to help me if I needed it. After my interview they gave me a really great job with benefits just as good and they still contact me every now and then just to make sure everything is going well at the job.
Pros
Professional, helpful
best agency I found
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 30, 2018
Alliance is a good group they find new job quickly find what you're looking for your pay rate and they work with you been working with a lion's for 4 years now never let me down
Cons
The power to make your own career
full time (Current Employee) –  clevelandAugust 30, 2018
Alliance provides opportunities for people to better themselves. They talk with you about your skills and availability and then offer the best job they have available. Then they help you get started and provide guidance while you are on the job to help you get hired in and advance.
Pros
good jobs, provide guidance, help employees get out of their own way to succeed
Nice Place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 24, 2018
Got me out to work quickly to a good job, very nice people all round company was clean and safe and I got paid on time one of the best agencies ive worked with so far
Pros
Good People
Productive, Satisfying
Employee (Former Employee) –  ClevelandAugust 16, 2018
I had a great experience working with Alliance Industrial Solutions. Everything was explained to me very clearly and I took the time to understand it so I never had issues. My assignment was as well as they explained it and they checked in every now and then. I always had my questions answered.
Pros
Clear explanations and expectations
Terrible temp service
Never had a job (Former Employee) –  OhioMay 22, 2018
Never answer their phones, lie about starting work, say they'll call you and never do!! Absolutely BS. I have NEVER had so much trouble with a temp service EVER but these people are awful and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone!!!
Alliance Industrial Review
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHApril 21, 2018
They are an ok company to work for, but took almost 6 months to get hired in at the job I was working. They were laid back, understanding when I had to call off for my dad's surgery to remove his cancer.
Good
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHFebruary 27, 2018
Was an okay place to work. Did try to help you if needed time off or some thing would come up. Is getting better. Has new staff. Help you when you need to get on the computer.
Very production
Sorter/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHFebruary 2, 2018
Jobs were found quickly and most of the jobs i received i enjoyed. The job that I wanted I was never able to get but that is OK. I look forward to working with them again in the future.
Contractor Job
International Export Shipping Analyst (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 11, 2018
This was a contractor position that I had to apply for in order to get hired in Full Time at Diebold. Ididn't have much contact with them over then submitting my time card.
Temp agency
LABORER (Current Employee) –  Avon Lake, OHOctober 3, 2017
Temp agency. No advancement. Low pay. If your looking for something for a short amount of time then you should look here. No companies hired after I was in.
Warning do not apply
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHApril 25, 2017
Very short breaks. They suck the energy from you and you are paid a penny. Fired because i was 2 minutes late. Management is rude and disrespectful. For a 10 hour shift you don't even get a full hour break total. They don't train new people correctly also.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Everything else. Short breaks, standing for hours, rude management
Job sounded good but wasn't
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHMarch 31, 2017
Made it sound like a good job but the job had a high turn over rate. Saw many people let go even though they did a good job. They never told me this job had no pay increases. You were stuck at that rate. The company played favorites. Mistreated people by talking down to them. No wonder they have a hard time keeping people. Aside for the lousy Co. that Alliance sent me to, Alliance never gave me back the $25 key card as promised.
Cons
Very very short breaks. A frantic job.
Job has a big turnover temps mean nothing
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Hiram ohioJanuary 25, 2017
They tell you to let them no about any problems their there for you ha. Not true you can bust your but for that job an they the agency now the situation an take the employer side. People need to understand they get paid good money for you to work at these places so when you get let go that is messing with their money there not going to be as nice. Nor as quick to find you a job NO MATTER what they say. Make it your choice but think twice if i was you.
Don't speak the truth
shipper (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJanuary 18, 2017
workrd for them for a period of TIME saying over and over and over again they will hire you ,the company never had never intended to hire and their forman told us it was temporary only those guys at rockside ,will lie right to yur face and tell you they will hire you .............NOT!!! they won't

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Industrial Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Alliance Industrial Solutions Reviews by Job Title