ALLIANCE INDUSTRIES Employee Reviews

I you really need a job there hiring
Touch up painter (Current Employee) –  Menasha, WIJuly 4, 2018
Come in at 5:00am work until 12:00pm take a 20 min break it a hot place to work the hole day on the floor touch painting when need when not need work on the front of the line or helping out in other areas of the building
A well held up business that does whatever it can for the community.
Supervisor/Intern (Former Employee) –  Garrett, INJuly 1, 2018
It was a pleasure working there. The head manager always volunteered places and offered service to any public event. Took the clients to special olympics & provided transportation. Was always kind and helped in whatever way they could. Birthday we’re celebrated every month, so we would have cookouts.
Worst place ive ever worked
Paintline (Former Employee) –  Waupaca, WIJune 3, 2018
Place is a complete dump. Management is absolutley terrible. Pretty much like working inside of a port o potty all day. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone. EVER.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Leaving
June 5, 2018

Alliance is a growing, Family owned company and prides ourselves in doing what we can for the employees and facility updates.
Waupaca is the original location and is in the process of updates and improvements. We would appreciate any constructive feedback on how we can improve further. Please feel free to reach out to HR at 920-886-2746 or email directly to kboede@alliance-industries.com.

Foot in the Door!
Production Line Lead (Current Employee) –  Menasha, WIMay 30, 2018
This is a hard job. The conditions are not always the greatest. This is a place to earn yourself a solid work history. Management and ownership go out of there way to take care of each and every employee. Very Family and employee oriented. At this company you get back what you put in.
Pros
Competitive, Coworkers, Allows initiative
Cons
Dirty
June 5, 2018

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback!! If you have any ideas on how to further improve the work environment we are open to hearing them. We are always looking to improve!

Great people and heavy lifting similar to being at a gym
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIMay 21, 2018
Hard fast fun environment great people and music Great people and heavy lifting similar to being at a gym breaks called around noon. Paid breaks
Mainly stayed there because of the people.
June 5, 2018

Thank you for the positive review. We do pride ourselves in the GREAT group of employees we have and the family style atmosphere and culture we are cultivating.

Not a fun place to work in nor around
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Waupaca, WIMay 18, 2018
Definitely not a safe work place, specially with all the So2 gas you breath in an formaldehyde, You breath it in and your short of breath for about 5min scary, can kill u as well, an the management is the worst they dont wanna spind the money to fix nothing extremely cheap an almost everything is wrapped in duck take, And the rafters in one section is rotten an can fall anyday and the electrical is the worst i have ever seen in my life Arc flash has never been done you lunch breaks are only 15min, who eats that fash and the pay isn't worth nothing, And its very dark in their sand everywhere not a good environment to work, water back up into the building just a disgusting place to work.........
Pros
Getting out of their
June 6, 2018

Feel free to contact HR with further information on the 'claims' above.

Alliance Industries
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIApril 17, 2018
A typical day at work means ignoring everything and everyone burying your head in your machine and do not stop until its time to leave. Nobody ever does anything correctly, there is always a problem in someones work. Favorites are played at all times. The stress from work leads to stress from home VISE VERSA. Underpaid for duties I have had to do. I personally have over 100% production rate and still its not good enough
Pros
Fast paced THAT IS IT
Cons
very poor HR and very poor Managing.
June 5, 2018

We appreciate the feedback but would like further information on the claims posted. It is not geared to be a stressful environment at all. There are needs from all departments and personnel but nothing that should lead to stress. I would also like to think that appreciation IS shown to all workers since that is the culture Alliance wishes to embody. Again, thank you for the review and feel free to reach out to HR with more direct feedback.

Hard work. Terrible conditions.
Machine Operator/General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Waupaca, WIApril 4, 2018
I would get to work around 2 pm. Go to my machine I was on that day and get setup and hammer out sand cores. first 30 min break wasat 6. 2nd 10 min break was at 10. We got done at 12 Pm. Most of the machines ran good until later in the day where they wold frequently break down and we had to fix them.
Pros
Very nice people
Cons
Short Breaks. Working conditions were terrible
June 5, 2018

We appreciate the feedback and are always looking for ways to improve.
Please feel free to send direct feedback to HR at kboede@alliance-industries.com
The breaks are scheduled and as needed, increased breaks during hot weather.

If you're really desperate for employment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIMarch 20, 2018
It is a very dirty and hazardous place to work. they cut corners for safety and with the government so their doors don't close. Management says its looking out for the people but they lie and stab you in the back at any given chance. There is little growth in the company and it is a very hostile work environment.
Difficult management
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WINovember 24, 2017
Management at all levels is difficult to deal with. Personalities clash daily and the complete lack of professionalism makes any interactions awkward at the least.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Waupaca wiJune 12, 2017
A lot of machines. The hr is very very nice and works with you really well. You can pick up a lot of overtime and you usually have one day off a week which means good paychecks.
not good
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 24, 2017
I would not recommend someone that I know to work at Alliance.. alliance is a good place to start work if your a young person wanting to get some work experience but its not a place to retire or make much more than 12-14 dollars an hour.
Pros
Cons
everything
Not so fun
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Waupaca, WIMarch 22, 2017
You get under paid for the job duties you have to perform, the working conditions need strong improvement, and management was horrible when I worked there. I would recommend this job to summer college kids and thats it.
Just normal workplace
Microsoft NAV Developer, Consultants (Former Employee) –  DelhiOctober 6, 2016
I was there for a short period of time, making an opinion based on my short stay won't be right. For the short time I was there I did enjoy the friendliness of those I worked with.
Friendly and low stress environment.
Receiving/Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 29, 2016
Up incoming company that is family oriented, and a strong competitor in their market. The CEO is down to earth and does alot to fix on the job inadequecies.
Good rapidly growing company
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WISeptember 30, 2015
Good company to work. Pay is very competitive. Challenging work environment, but a great feeling of accomplishment working there.
Pros
Competitive salary, Good management
very enjoyable work
Masker (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WIJuly 30, 2015
would go to work and get what was to be done for the day, ability to change jobs ASAP was needed depending what was either going online to be power coated or coming off, The hardest part of this job was the heavy lifting from floor to table to do masking or touch up work after the power coat was applied. The most enjoyable part was just being able to work with some really awesome people
Pros
8 hours and done
Cons
short breaks
Hard work
Masking and Detailing (Former Employee) –  Menasha, WINovember 3, 2014
This is a messy place to work for, in retrospect your just another number. The people that work for the company are nice. I learned that being "tedious" is a good thing.
Pros
I was able to work my best and have pride in my work
Cons
The management could care less who you are.
I liked the fact it was a fast paste job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIJanuary 16, 2014
I would go to my machine, turn it on and let it heat up to 450 degrees F, then run, inspect/fix, and file all parts order to package them.
Pros
liked the people i worked with
Cons
day by day they would change how we ran are parts
Fast paced work area.
Production Line Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Menasha, WIAugust 25, 2013
Very fast paced are at Alliance Ind. Extremely disorganized by not only employees that work on the Dip Line but by management as well. Great job security but work hours constantly change on a daily basis with very minimal notice. Work is not appreciated by any management persons.
Pros
25 min paid breaks
Cons
Extremely disorganized

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALLIANCE INDUSTRIES. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about