ALLIANCE MAINTENANCE Employee Reviews

Un ambiente muy tranquilo
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 4, 2019
Sigan así y siempre manteniendo la coordinación con los empleados
Pros
Todo muy bien
Cons
Nada mal quw decir
productive
Poter (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 2, 2019
Working normal hours maintain offices, bathrooms and etc
The things i learned was how to past your time
management is very good
It is good
Time management
You work alone
Poor hours and pay
Cleaning Technician (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKMarch 21, 2019
The hardest part of the job is the possibility of traveling all over to reach a certain a decent amount of monthly income. You get to meet some great people that you clean for and in some cases make your own hours. When it comes to the money you can't help but think about the monthly income management brings in compared to you minimal monthly income.
was a very relaxed place to work
Porter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 21, 2018
a typical day would consist of just doing your job and leaving
no micro managing and a very caring staff and management
i never liked a job more then working at alliance maintenance
good environment workplace
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 1, 2018
This place was a good environment to work in. I gained some knowledge about housekeeping and custodial work that can help me with future jobs. I would recommend other persons seeking employment for this job.
productive work place
Porter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 31, 2018
alliance maintence Its a nice working environment, clean, you get to meet new people. and they are all warm and welcoming. I would advice my friends to work with them.
Pros
N/a
Cons
short breaks
Not enough people assigned to job locations.
Building Custodian (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKMay 31, 2018
This is a good company, however, management needs to stop trying to cut corners for profit and listen more to the employee's needs if they want to be successful.
great part time work and if you like to work independently
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOMay 26, 2018
A great management team. They work hard to get you accounts. I like cleaning after hours because everyone is gone and you can work at your own pace. The pay varies by job and experience and you earn bonuses.
Pros
casual dress(company shirt and jeans), nice management, working after hours and no weekends
Cons
moderate pay, no paid time off, no paid holidays, paid twice a month
could be better.
Porter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 13, 2018
Working there is ok. But becoming permanent is very hard to do. After your assignment is done you are out of a job. They take union dues and you are not covered under the union because you are not permanent.
Pros
weekly check, option of working when you want to
Cons
everything else
Everyone is supportive and positive
HR COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Lowell, ARMarch 17, 2018
Most employees here are part time and have other jobs. People are friendly and management is supportive and positive. They truly want to help and make you successful
Work here if you do not mind being treated like uneducated, expendable, scum
Part time custodian (Former Employee) –  Northwest ArkansasMarch 11, 2018
I’m a college student so I was looking for a job with flexible hours. I should have known what I was getting myself into when all I had to do to get the job was show up to a group interview and sign a half sheet of paper. The management consists of a 19 year old frat boy and a grown man whose job seems to be to text employees with complaints yet no feedback on how to improve, and passive aggressively threatens to fire you if you try to say otherwise. There is a painful lack of communication between the customer, management, and employees which I now believe is intentional. I discovered that as an employee, I am making 30% of what the customer pays the company. For example: I am paid $189/month to clean four stories of an apartment building. The apartment building pays Alliance $614/month. Let me explain why this is a huge issue besides being incredibly unfair compensation; the customer expects $614 quality work. The employee is trained and paid to do $189 quality work. When the customers complain because they are unaware that the person that is actually cleaning isn’t actually getting that huge sum of payment, the company uses the employee as a scapegoat in an attempt to not loose their 70% profit they’re stealing from the customer and the employee. I was given no warning before I was told “you are basically fired” by the 19 year old manager when I was doing unpaid overtime at the apartment building so he could “train me” on what I did wrong. He was an hour late and didn’t train me on anything, just told me to go and do my normal routine and he would clean the “mess” the building  more... complained about (dust underneath 100-400 pound workout equipment, I’m a 5’1 130 pound female and was never trained to move equipment and vacuum underneath). He finished his job and left without saying a word, I was never trained on how to do anything “the correct way”. I called and put in my two weeks later that evening, and I haven’t received any word back from the company, yet I still have keys to their customer’s building. If I were deranged, stupid, or any more angry, I could potentially do anything to those buildings like rob or vandilize or just leave a note saying f you... who knows. Alliance maintenance are a bunch of fools.

So. Like I said in the title: only work here if you don’t mind having zero job security, being treated like an expendable employee despite dedicating a year of your time to the company, and making little to nothing for a lot of hard labor THEN THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU :)

I’m graduating soon, and would have kept this job as a night job to help with student loans, but I refuse to waste my valuable time and effort working for this company. I’m a good, hard worker and I have never been treated so badly in my entire working career.
Pros
Work alone
Cons
Unfair pay, terrible management, no job security, no advancement opportunity, limited hours
i honestly dont remember
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJFebruary 6, 2018
it was a great part time job to have. i worked alone at my own pace. the pay was fair and i had decent hours---------------------------------------------------
Great place
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, New YorkAugust 23, 2017
Great job place love it
Great environment
Would had love to stay but it was a temporary job
Every one is very friendly
Job is fast pace but fair great
Okay while it lasts!
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 9, 2017
Base pay okay hours bad management . They don't communicates any changes about hours, things they want you to do or anything only complaints. No one trains they just kind of hand you supplies and hope you know how to work them. Other than that if you like $100 every two weeks this is the perfect job for you.
Pros
Quick
Cons
Pay, No communication between management and employees
Successful Business
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARApril 27, 2017
I truly believe that Alliance has a quality product . Therefore I am able to sell our services with complete confidence on a daily basis. A typical days consists of documenting the former days new contacts. This continues into preparing sales presentations, 12 cold calls in the morning, and lastly 1-2 sales presentations in the afternoon.
Pros
Learning how to build relationships with decision makers
Cons
minimal benefits
Can be a good job for someone who likes to work alone and to have a flexible schedule.
Maintenance/Cleaning Contractor (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKJune 21, 2013
The job is quite monotonous but can be perfect for people in certain situations. I provide the cleaning and maintenance service as expected. I learned how to be responsible and take charge whenever is possible. I also learned to strive for excellence to have customers that are always pleased. This job I do alone. The hardest part of this job is to pay attention to little details to make sure that I notice them first. The most enjoyable part of this job is to look at the finished product and to see the difference.
Pros
Schedule Flexebility
Cons
No benefits
A plus because you are on your own schedule
Janitor (Former Employee) –  oklahoma city, OkDecember 5, 2012
A easy job but you just have to stay committed and consistent
Pros
you are your own boss
Cons
has to be perfected
Part time work is never a stable one.
Train or lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 4, 2012
Always making sure clients were happy and if not pay was not given to us, learned that all clients are very hard to 100% satisfaction. Is not able to make no plans with my family. Most enjoyable was I was my boss.
Pros
make my hours.
Cons
not knowing when clients would drop their accounts and didn't get paid.