Alliance Medical Staffing Inc.
Happiness rating is 75 out of 100

Working at Alliance Medical Staffing Inc.: 40 Reviews

United States40 reviews

staffpaycompanypeoplegreatworkingworkplace

What is the best part of working at the company?Awesome they treat you very well your more than just a number here.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I had no issues What is the work environment and culture like at the company?You go to many different LTC settings each varies in different ways What is a typical day like for you at the company?You have good days and then you have those omg days

Great staff

I enjoyed working with them! Always friendly and communicated shift needs well. Pay rates were comparable with other per diem job shifts. They had a variety of contracts.

Alliance Medical Staffing Inc. insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment

Very personable staff

Very personable staff. Easy to voice concerns. Easy hiring process. Variety of locations. Competitive pay. Very knowledgeable about sites when sending travelers

There are many different facilities and hours to choose from. Easy to work around a full or part time job

This company takes the word of a facility over their employee. After three stikes the employee is without work. They have some of the worst facilities in Lexington and surrounding counties. Be prepared to walk in blind and be treated poorly by most, not all and have zero support from the agency.

Pros

Flexibility. Daily pay

Cons

No support. No preparations. Low pay

Not recommend

Stressful pressure sales and hard to recruit not enough resources . Leadership poor. Expected to cold call many places… high sales… very competitive market… not enough help with this.. on your own. Managing people from all over and if you place someone and they get fired then that’s your income too. Not a steady income. No hourly rate. All commission. No pto. No sick days. No insurance.

Pros

Was close to home

Cons

Stressful.. high pressure.. no benefits.. bad leadership

Decent company to work for

My recruiter always responds in a timely manner if I text her with a question. One thing I have been disappointed about is I was told I would never be sent to a bad facility but the one I’m currently at is disgusting. I’ve never worked at such a filthy care center. Also there are full time employees that don’t like agency workers coming in and you basically have to just deal with how they treat you which isn’t great most days. I was told my pay would be competitive but I found out from other agency employees what they were making through their staffing agency… they’re making double to triple what I make.

Pros

Recruiter is always available

Cons

You never know what the facility they’re sending you to is like. I don’t think they really know.

Great Place To Work!

I really enjoy working at Alliance. The atmosphere is so friendly. Everyone works hard, but the atmosphere is friendly and enjoyable. I feel valued. The culture is excellent. I enjoy my job itself, but the management style and culture makes me feel rewarded and I am treated like I matter. That is hard to find. I am really happy with my decision to move forward with Alliance. I immediately felt a good feeling about Alliance the moment I first interacted with them, and the easy-going, friendly and unique treatment I received meant a lot to me. It was the reason I moved forward with the role. Even before my first interview, I felt like Alliance truly cared. I am so impressed!

Great Agency

They are great with pay packages and housing. They take care on any problem quickly and answer my texts and calls any time of day. I make my own schedule which is nice.

Travelers Title

There were no concerns at this time. Certain assignments are different depending on the personalities involved. Every place will be different. Sometimes housing can be an issue. There are variables with each assignment.. Its difficult having a perfect assignment.

Give your all

Ok company don’t pay accordingly for this pandemic and really don’t show any compassion for they staff , My Recrutuer was good but she is only allowed to do so much

Love my job

The hardest part is when we are very short. And people don't want to help out. I think the company alliance Is a wonderful company to work with. The pay would be great if we could get a couple more dollars a hour. Like 22.00 a hour.. Other than that the company is wonderful.

Love my residents, there the reason I'm here.

I'm there for the residents to be cared for, to feel secured with me at all times. Love what I do but apparently Premier Estates don't know how to treat staff or outside agency. No respect , no communication. Don't feel appreciated by management, but the residents make you feel loved, they appreciate you. Staff I work with certain will help. Team work certain staff members. Nurses gives me the best compliments at all times.

Cares about people

They do their best to solve problems when they arise. They are responsive, and communicate effectively. People who work here care about people, and want to provide the best service possible.

Amazing Team with Humanity at its Professional Core

I have traveled as a Nurse for a number of years, tried several companies initially. Then I found my home with Alliance a couple of years ago! My assignments are great, the company has an impeccable reputation and most importantly my recruiter is a true professional!!! He is there if I need him but allows me the freedom to perform my duties without harassing daily calls like other travel companies. Alliance Medical is a winner and top of the line when it comes to working with others whom share the same goals in healthcare!! It's the experience we are all looking for in a great company!! Thank you for being a true Healthcare Staffing Family!!!

The best staffing to work for!

Alliance is a wonderful place to work for! Really nice staff and I have worked with some great people. The only problem is you dont get to know your people, get to know us!!

Mid-Michigan work day.

My work schedule is perfect for me. I work 312 hour shifts in a row. The hospital has been extremely good LOL me to have the schedule. The hospital I work at No doesn’t utilize First Assistant the way they do another hospitals. It would be nice if they would allow us to do a little more here. Management at this hospital is another story. They are not very engaged and most of the staff have a little use for any of them. Overall I like this hospital and would come back again if possible.

Super woman

I love meeting new people I also like traveling and seeing the world, I wish yall had some assignments in California. But, overall I like working for Alliance Medical Staffing

Cna

My coworkers, corporate personal are so appreciated they make me not want to leave my job. I so learn much from my coworkers everyone is so friendly..

Terrific experience

Great company that works hard to accommodate the needs of their employees. Very personable with open and timely communication. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new experience.

Cna work

For us workers that never call off work should a bonus. Go 6 month without calling off work. “That’s great here’s 25 gift card to apple bees” or something to that. How about people that have been working for the company consecutively more than 3-5 years have there taxes paid. How about a name tag or some work t-shirts.

angel! People working towards a common goal

Working for this company has been at times a challenge, overall it meets most of my work needs. I have consistently asked for assignments on the west coast of the United States, all of my rcent work assignments have been in the mid west and northern part of the country

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Medical Staffing Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Alliance Medical Staffing Inc. with

Learn about Alliance Medical Staffing Inc. in popular locations

• Alliance Medical Staffing Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?