Alliance Residential Company Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 13, 2018
Great Place to work. Alliance residential takes care of its employees. They like to promote from within, they pay well and value its employees. I would recommend working for them.
Terrible on-boarding and unprofessional management
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 4, 2018
I’ve never written a review for a job before but really don’t want anyone to have the same terrible experience I did. I’ve worked for multiple property management companies and if I could give Alliance 0 stars I would.

Their on-boarding and training are terrible. It’s done almost 100% on computers. In my experience the management wouldn’t let me get off the floor to have proper attention to them.

The community and assistant manager were hands down the worst managers I’ve ever had. As far as customer service, the community manager did nothing for a resident who had no AC in over 90 degree weather for over 48 hours. The assistant manager was consistently rude to residents. To the point that I knew who residents were asking for when they said “the rude one.” (Yikes!)
The community manager decided she didn’t like me and when I reached out to the RM it got bounced to HR and I definitely did not get my concerns resolved. When I was hired I was promised housing and the manager didn’t work on my application for over 8 weeks. She never ordered me a name tag or made preparations for my employment. She told HR that I “lacked accountability” when it came to my housing situation and yet I still have screenshots of direct contradictions of things she told me versus what she told corporate. Of course when I told HR all communication ceased.

I’ve been very successful at other property management companies and have never had the problems in a work place that I had at Alliance. If you’ve never worked in property management before please don’t start with Alliance! There ARE good companies
  more... out there that will treat employees like humans but Alliance isn’t one of them. The lack of integrity at this company is beyond appalling.

TLDR: Rude, unhelpful, management completely lacking in integrity. Terrible training and onboarding. Horrible company culture. Employees turnover like a revolving door.
Pros
Uniform allowance
Cons
Doesn’t pay a full day for Sunday so you only get 1.5 days off a week, unprofessional management, HR will not resolve concerns, constant turn over, high pressure, complete lack of corporate integrity
Challenging growing company with bumps and hurdles
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 28, 2018
Alliance is a growing company focused on client aquisition. The policies and procedures can be burdensome. Due to the structure of the business the most successful individuals most be adaptable and strategic thinkers.
hans out environment
porter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 25, 2018
as a tech the day was nice, cleaning the courtyards , and star through the work orders. there was tmes that there were huge work loads, but it can expected. at times the turn over rate of employees can e horrible and you become the only tech, the managment would wait until you were swamped with work befor even request a temp
Pros
indoor and outoor evvironment
Cons
poor managment
It's ok
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 19, 2018
It's a good place to work to gain experience, but they underpay you tremendously. You have to be on call every few weeks. Benefits are ok. You learn basic preventive maintenance.
I will never work here again but every experience is different.
Leasing Associate (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJune 7, 2018
From the property manager to HR and payroll my experience was less than pleasing. I had to fight for my last pay check for over a month because no one would follow up or they were unable to get in contact with individuals within their own company. The whole situation was a nightmare.
Can be a fun place
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 4, 2018
ARC can be a lot of fun but the work load is very heavy. The reporting that is required only grows and grows as time passes. There is never a chance to catch up. You spend 80% of your time generating reports that are the same information that was in the first report you generated on Monday morning.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
401k match, Endless reporting
Productive and fun work place environment
System Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 3, 2018
Alliance residential is a company that cares very much about the quality of work that the company produces as well as the quality of work environment available to its employees.
June 5, 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We truly work hard to create an environment where associates feel empowered and encouraged to grow their career. A few of the initiatives we have in place to show our commitment to the growth of our associates are our industry certification sponsorship program, tuition reimbursement offering and the career plans we develop for each of our associates. Thanks again!

Alliance review
Tax Credit Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, CAMay 25, 2018
Employees do not have support needed from Management. If an employee ask for assistance/ support from the Manager You are then called in competent. The Regional does not respond when asked by several employees.
Pros
pay
Cons
lack of team support
May 29, 2018

Thank you for your review. We want to ensure that each of our properties has a work environment where associates feel valued and can progress as a team. If you have any suggestions on how we can help more of our teams achieve this, please feel free to email your suggestions to careers@allresco.com.

This is a good place to work.
ASSISTANT BUSINESS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UTMay 21, 2018
I have been with this company for two and a half years and I really enjoy it. The upper management really cares about your input and they value every employee. They make sure you are fully trained and ready for any situation. They host quarterly activities for the entire company so everyone can have a break and get to know everyone. The friendly people make for a great place to work. This job can easily be made into a career or just used as a stepping stone to your next one. They work with a school schedule no matter what your major is. This is a great place to work!
May 24, 2018

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We love to encourage associate growth and are happy to see that you are learning new things to help you progress in your career! Alliance is full of Multifamily opportunities! #Multitunity

Does not promote from within
Assistant Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 21, 2018
Does not analyze to zone in on employee issues. Hires from outside inefficiently. The line is too thin between work and life balance. Compensation is not the best.
May 24, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Although you did not have the experience we would have hoped for we appreciate your review so that we can continue to improve the associate experience for all of Alliance.

Work Hard for Little Pay
Regional Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 19, 2018
Alliance likes you to work hard as should any company, however they refuse to give pay increases once you get to a certain level. Once you're at that level you are just a worker, not an employee. They do not value you, they will over work you, and they will not support you.
Pros
You get one fun day a year. (literally a fun day)they close the office to go out and play.
Cons
Overworked, underpaid, not valued.
May 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Although you have not had the experience we would have hoped for, we hope we get the chance to meet with you in person to discuss your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at careers@allresco.com so we can connect. We work hard to create an environment where are associates feel empowered and encouraged to grow their career so your feedback would be very beneficial. Thank you!

Not Happy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXMay 9, 2018
Was not happy with the way I was treated and lied to at the end of my employment. They are not organized, no communication with employees, quick to judges, and just not a healthy environment for people to work
May 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Although you did not have the experience we would have hoped, we appreciate your response all the same. We want to ensure that each of our properties has a work environment where associates feel valued and can progress as a team. If you have any suggestions on how we can help more of our teams achieve this, please feel free to email your suggestions to careers@allresco.com.

Fast-paced and awesome culture
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 5, 2018
Even though the daily tasks are pretty much the same, there's always a wrench thrown into the day that makes things interesting. The Alliance Culture and benefits were definitely competitive.
Pros
Rent discount
Cons
Tenant packages
May 22, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that there were positive aspects of your employment with Alliance. We are continuing to improve our training and career growth programs to allow associates to continue diversifying their experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to careers@allresco.com if you would like to consider Alliance again in the future.

terrible place to be
Senior Technician (Current Employee) –  East Palo Alto, CAApril 28, 2018
this job started out good and then once you get to know the place you start seeing all the flaws and reasons as to why so many workers leave this place. their is way too much drama and favoritism going on at this place. people that have no experienced somehow get paid more then the people that have experience? how the heck does that work?
May 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear that you have not had the experience we would have hoped for. We understand that this is an anonymous medium to leave your feedback but please feel free to reach out to us at careers@allresco.com if you have any other concerns that we can assist you with. Thank you.

Great Company
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2018
I enjoyed my tenure at Alliance Residential and would love to join their team again if given the opportunity. It's a fun culture where you build great relationships all around.
April 19, 2018

We are so glad to hear that and thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback! Alliance is full of Multifamily opportunities so please do not hesitate to reach out to careers@allresco.com if you would like to consider Alliance again in the future. Thanks again!

Great Energy
Ancillary Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 28, 2018
Though the work is difficult at time, the energy and atmosphere of the people that you work with is great! This has been one of the best jobs I have had and would highly recommend them.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Advancement shortcomings
April 5, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you have had great experiences and encourage you to continue to share your thoughts and ideas!

Fun and relaxed workplace but not challenging enough
Assistant Business Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 22, 2018
My typical day would mostly involve in dealing with residents, clients, and prospects along with billing, customer service, vendor relations, giving tours, book keeping, scheduling maintenance, and sending notices. I learned how to effectively multi task and find solutions for any problems that arose. Everyone involved with management was a team player and easy to work with. The workplace was like a family, it was also fun and relaxing. The hardest part of the job was not being challenged enough and not not utilizing all of my abilities. The most enjoyable part of the job was easily the people I work with and my relationships with our clients.
Pros
Discounted rent, relaxed environment, commute.
Cons
Pay
April 5, 2018

Thank you so much for providing valuable insight on your day to day tasks! We truly appreciate the hard work and dedication you put in to ensure your team and residents are well taken care of. We like to provide our Assistant Business Managers with a unique experience that prepares them for a Business Manager role in the future. We encourage you to continue to share your ideas and if you have any suggestions feel free to email us at Careers@allresco.com. #Multifamily

Good place for millenials
Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 11, 2018
Good place to work if you are young. Great atmosphere. My position did not have enough compensation to justify employment if you are the sole bread winner, or single.
Pros
Free lunches, coffee, company events
Cons
salary could be better, manager located in another state making learning difficult.
March 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very glad to hear there were some positive aspects during your time with us. We continue to research industry standards so we can provide competitive pay and incentives for our associates. Thanks again, we appreciate your feedback!

lousy Shaddy and Unstable Career move
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 1, 2018
They really just suck! management is a bunch of liers cheats and thieves!!
They steal from employes like their hopes, dreams & goals after being a dedicated employee or even commuting further to other properties when needed, THEY WILL use up the BEST OF THE SKILLED MAINTENANCE STAFF FOR PAINTING, LIKE THOSE WHO GIVE their blood sweat tears and heart, soul and every weekend time. ONLY TO GET the boot over False reason because thinks Alliance pays them so well..THEY DONT ITS NOT WORTH IT AND THE COMPANY JUST IS LOW LIFE
March 9, 2018

We are very sorry to hear that you did not have the experience we would have hoped for. We dedicate ourselves to make sure each of our associates has the tools and resources they need to grow in their career and want to ensure that each of our properties has a work environment where associates feel valued. We understand that this is an anonymous medium to leave your feedback but please feel free to reach out to us at careers@allresco.com if you have any other concerns that we can assist you with. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Residential Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight