Alliance Residential Company Employee Reviews

This is what winning looks like!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2018
I worked for Alliance for almost 5 years and I could have still been employed with them if I had been selfish, however I put the needs of a company I didn't know ahead of my own. This has been the worst decision of my career not going with Alliance after the sale of the property. Alliance has shown me why they are voted year after year the best company to work for.
Pros
Everything!
Cons
Quick to sale a community
Extremely busy position
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 10, 2018
Learned to code invoices, learned Timberline/Sage software. Enjoyed job very much but was not given full 90 days to acclimate to position and responsibilities.
n/a
Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXOctober 8, 2018
Was not a bad company. I was left alone. the manger allowed me to do my work. I liked it. property sold, and at the time I didn't want to travel. The job to relocate was 2hours away.
Unprofessional
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Fruit Heights, UTOctober 3, 2018
Unfortunately the higher ups like to hold you down. Was discouraged on furthering my education because I would be over qualified. Was given a review and the supervisor used foul language.
October 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Although you did not have the experience we would have hoped for we appreciate your review so that we can continue to improve the associate experience for all of Alliance.Please feel free to reach out to us directly at careers@allresco.com

Strong company with good rep
Regional Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 3, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Alliance, the people are great, lots of friendships made that exceed just work. I have friends for life that I made their. Some of their Leadership is absolutely stellar.
Pros
Hard work is rewarded
Cons
Favoritism can get in the way
October 4, 2018

It was a ok place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 28, 2018
It was an ok place to work. Everyone was nice. I worked by myself most of the time. I just did my job to the best of my ability just as I always do. I take pride in my work and always give 100%.
Pros
My manager was nice
Cons
It needed to make more money so i had to move on.
October 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We truly appreciate your dedication to Alliance and for taking care of our residents! We would not be able to achieve what we do without people like you.

Didn’t like working for alliance they discriminate office from maintenance
Assistant Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CA 90401September 28, 2018
It was really stressful working at alliance they don’t make you feel like a team they make lunch for meetings only for office when it’s for maintenance they don’t even buy food they treat you like a slave they don’t want to promote you

Maintenace Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 24, 2018
Managers were not concerned about the consumers they were solely
concerned about how much was coming in for their bonus no other incentive to take care of customers
Pros
advancement
Cons
poor customer service
October 4, 2018

We are so glad to hear that and thank you for taking the time to give feedback! If you have any suggestions feel free to email us at Careers@allresco.com

Little to be desired
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 23, 2018
Lack of structure. No accountability for managers. Over worked, grossly underpaid. Residents hated leasing office staff. High turnover, not due to promotion. Promised certain commissions and bonuses that were never paid.
Pros
Coworkers, customer service training
Cons
Mostly everything
Training videos false advertisement
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  San DiegoSeptember 21, 2018
Watched all there training videos about how great and helpful everyone is..........not.
Pay was too low for what the cost of living is.
Service manager was a joke!
Pros
Going home
Cons
Thugs that I worked with
Great Company Working on Great Projects
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 16, 2018
The construction projects that Alliance undertakes are fun, and stand above the rest in terms of amenities, finishes, technologies, etc. The projects I worked on usually included state-of-the-art resident amenities spaces and systems and made it interesting and fun to see the final product.
over all ok place to work
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 7, 2018
Very busy job
Management so-so
workplace culture pretty good
Hardest part of job was having to come in on the weekends to work.
Most enjoyable part of the job was flexible hours and was kept very busy.
Pros
kept very busy
Great management and teams
Sales Intern (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 5, 2018
Everything at the property was very smoothly conducted. There was rarely any ambiguity as to what my role was as an intern. For a first internship I could not ask for a better experience.
Pros
free snacks, able to takes days off if needed
Cons
Sometimes had little to work on
Alliance Residential
LEASING AGENT (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 28, 2018
Alliance Residential company was an amazing opportunity to advance my experience in customer service and is a great place to work at in general. I had a good time getting to know my clients and help them find a comfortable place for them to call home.

The employees were also a joy to get to know, of course each work place has its employees that aren't so great but everyone was always mature and professional. I learned how to use all sorts websites and tools to help me organize my day and clients needs to find the perfect apartment.

The most enjoyable part of the job was giving tours, tours is the best chance you get to really connect with a client and show them what you're made of and how great the product and company really is. It is a great way to practice costumer service multiple times a day.
Pros
Hour lunch, commision, personal desk/space.
Cons
Alot to learn all at once, dont get benifits right away.
Could be better but..
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 28, 2018
Communication is horrible.

Supervisor waits to the last minute to order things we needed weeks ago, Work orders are not cleared even after they are done with, and I am constantly trying to figure out what to do next. I have watched countless residents get there issues ignored for months simply because management did not like them. Honestly i feel like the confusion is intentional and the work environment is extremely negative.

Also, I'd like to think that a regional manager would go out of their way to say hello to all the staff and make them feel welcome and comfortable but not my regional. It's like the man goes out of his way to ignore people.

I personally feel like Alliance could be a stand out company amongst it's competitors but they have management issues they need to resolve NOW.
Pros
easy to get lost in your work, time flys
Cons
communication, pay, lack of accountability
Great company to work for
Assistant Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 16, 2018
The people I work with was like a family to me. Everyone help each other in the area were it was needed. It was about the company working together as a team
Pros
Free lunch sometime
Cons
Healthcare is a little on the high side for families
August 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear there have been positive aspects for you. We appreciate your review so that we can continue to improve the associate experience for all of Alliance.

Great Company, Great Team
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 13, 2018
Our onsite team is amazing and very supportive. Not as much recognition from upper management as promised but that would be my only complaint. Great properties, great product, great benifits
August 24, 2018

We are so glad to hear that and thank you for taking to give feedback! If you have any suggestions feel free to email us at Careers@allresco.com

It was a temp to hire
Sales, Marketing (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXAugust 13, 2018
The new emoloyees made more than i did. I would open and close. The sales hour was the entire shift and i was told not to talk to customers once we had thier money, but i worked at the front desk.

Friends promote friends
Maintenance Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 12, 2018
Work flow was set at your pace but Alliance wants robots who never take breaks to get the job done. Employee complaints fall on deaf ears and only are handled when an employee threatens to quit or file a lawsuit. You will advance with no problem if you sit in any property managers office and become great friends with them. In the summer time the job gets really stressful due to air conditioning units failing at anytime so being on call means you will get very little sleep.
Pros
OK pay
Cons
Management, Summer Hours

good management
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2018
good support from management and have a lot of training and a lot of different locations. Therefore, there may be a lot of jobs available and advancement as well.
Pros
decent salary
Cons
no time off
August 23, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Residential Company. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss