Alliance Solutions Group Employee Reviews

Not enough assignments
Pharmacy technician (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHSeptember 27, 2018
Company is sufficient for temp work. I've only had one assignment them company Exactcare closed it's contract with Alliance. People in office are pleasant, communication in company has some stops. Not everyone has same information.
Cons
Not enough diverse work available.
Experience in performing tasks involving physical labor at building, highway, and heavy construction projects.
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 14, 2018
Experience in warehouse work, Parking Lot attendant locate vehicles, and deliver vehicles, or provide customers with instructions for locating vehicles. Perform cash handling tasks, such as making change, balancing and recording cash drawer, or distributing tips. An any, an all staffing events. etc...
Pros
Any, all as needed an can be provided.
Management and Culture is Awful
Rather not say (Current Employee) –  Rather not sayMay 23, 2018
Alliance Solutions Group is great at the work they do, but the company culture and management style is awful. Management does not listen to the concerns of the employees, and when feedback is solicited change does not occur. The reason for this is the CEO feels that his way is right, regardless of what he is told. There is no consideration for the workload of the employees, and it is most often too great. Employees are told they have to get the work done, and if that means working 60+ hours a week, then so be it.
Did Not like the atmosphere
Independence, Ohio - Office Assistant (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHMarch 25, 2018
I did not like my temporary position. It was very stressful at times. I learned a lot very quickly and gained added experience yet a lot of the things that the company I was contracted to work for, were very old.
Very good place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Solon, OHMarch 21, 2018
It is a great and productive place to work. All the over time you can handle. The people there are great to work with. And the management is outstanding
Pros
Free soft driks, juices, fruits snd bagels
Cons
calm and very friendly work environment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 6, 2018
everyone at Alliance Solutions Group was very polite and helpful and extremely friendly. they always tried to find me work right away and got me placed at a job that same day!
Pros
Cons
answering and returning phone calls
CBRN Risk Assessments
Program development, training, marketing and sales (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VADecember 11, 2017
Developed Risk Threat Assessment Matrix and conducted onsite disaster response training and exercises. Conducted marketing and sales focused on local emergency response support.
Menial Job
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VADecember 5, 2017
The few employees are great to work with, however the job is just a job. 100 menial checklists, but nothing actually being accomplished, and no sustainable processes. Priorities, other than a checkmark on a checklist, are non-existent. Hours are unreasonable for the size of the company and small amount of business won.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Everything else
good culture, needs better benefits
Recruitment Specialist/Onsite Manager (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHSeptember 14, 2017
a good starting company and friendly co workers. Not a lot of room for advancement and the base salaries are low. Better benefits need to be offered to all
Pros
flexibility
Cons
not paid enough
worked hard to find position at a client
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHAugust 14, 2017
Recruiter worked hard to find position at a client; Alliance great to work for, but the client not so much. Would recommend them to anyone looking for placement in region that Alliance services.
A temporary staffing agency.
Documentation Representative (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 10, 2017
I went on an interview on my own months before and was turned down as they felt I didn't have enough experience for the position. Later, Alliance called me with a very similar sounding job. I went and re-interviewed it, and it did not work out. One really needed a pharmacy technician degree for this job.
Review
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 1, 2017
the work environment was pretty safe. easy job, just had to keep it clean and safe for others. i catch on to work pretty fast so it wasnt really that complicated for me.
Excellent source of temporary full-time assignments
Attorney Document Review (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 26, 2017
Through Alliance's subsidiary Major Legal Services, I have worked as a temporary full-time document review attorney at a top-notch Cleveland law firm. The work was very professional, productive, and highly enjoyable. Alliance has been a very professional and desirable agency to work with. I look forward to additional assignments through them.
Pros
Very professional, productive -- with top-notch client firms.
Cons
Usual downside of temporary work -- layoffs -- which are to be expected.
unhappy with temp agency
temp employee (Current Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHNovember 20, 2016
Very dishonest use companies as bait till you sign up just to get you to sign up don't deliver on promises alliance staffing Streetsboro they lie to you,I needed there help in my job search big let down,they have u jumping through hoops for jobs they have no intentions in giving you I remember why I stopped using temp services a long time ago.
Pros
Cons
misleading and dishonest
Vox Mobile
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 5, 2016
Managment is horrible and ghetto! Not a comfortable environment, pay is ok, you end up doing other people work that's been there longer but they're the manager favorite. They gossip about each other including the manager
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything, Run
deceitful
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHApril 12, 2016
Not honest, doesn't pay what they promise. Not professional. Doesn't pay on time.___________________________________
Pros
Cons
other places in Ohio to work: find them
Productive and fun workplace
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHOctober 20, 2015
At Alliance Solutions Group I am a sourcing specialist I source for prospective candidates for a specific client. I screen and interview candidates. The working enviornment is amazing and the people that work there are amazing as well. The hardest part of the job is sometimes finding the right candidate for the position but with the help of an awesome team you are sure to find the right candidate.
Pros
paid holidays, benefits, company events
Work for Diebold through this company
Lab tech/ Engineer support (Current Employee) –  North CantonJuly 15, 2015
I love working at Diebold, my co-works and my job are great. but i am a contractor through Alliance Solutions Group. and my contract is coming to a end.
Open fun work enviornment
KeyBank (MSP) Manager/On-site (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHMay 27, 2015
Good Company! You are truly held accountable by your work and clients. Everyone is very friendly but ingrained in their business sector.
fun place to work
Production Assembly (Former Employee) –  Streetsboro, OHApril 13, 2014
I enjoyed working there. I learned new soldering techniques, and I liked that I found any/all jobs given to me easy to perform. While working there I never had an audit failure.