AllianceRx Walgreens Prime

AllianceRx Walgreens Prime insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great company

Featured review

AllianceRx Walgreens Prime selected this as a representative review
I really have no complaints about this great company. The compensation and approach is amazing .I couldn't ask for a better group to work with. The managers are all amazing as well.

I really loved working for a company as huge as AllianceRx Walgreens Prime

I loved what I was doing, and working from home. This mega company had it all. Expectations were high for stats, but if you did what you were supposed to, you could meet them pretty easily. Bonus’ were wonderful and pretty substantial when meeting QPP. My supervisor was great, friendly, supportive, understanding and a cheerleader in my corner. The company had realistic expectations regarding people having lives outside the office. A few other mentionables:Benefits are available right away. Paid training for 6 weeks. Remote work from home with provided equipment. I am saddened that this company decided to take a different approach in how their pharmaceuticals will be handled. Due to a merger, my position was eliminated. Bummer thing is that I had over 100 hours of vacation that didn’t get paid out with my severance package. Even so, they did me dirty, but I really enjoyed working there.

Pros

Great work-life balance, nice bonus’, lovely work culture

Cons

Average pay, super busy prime season with heavy metrics

Pharmacy Technician

It's a really good company to get experience with. I have a great boss, the work is decent depending on your job level. When work went virtual they provided equipment.

Pros

Flexible, QPP bonus, PTO and benefits after 30 days

Cons

Raises not done for merit or performance, no pay differential for Certification

Great until they shove stat numbers down your throat.

It was an easy job, you clock in and help patients with what they needed. Collected info, all the fun stuff, however when they started mentioning stats and how you should only spend three minutes on a call, that's when it got concerning. Either you asked for a callback number, run through all the hoops, and then realize you still needed the patient on the phone for some other arbitrary reason. Completely disorganized, low staffed, and no approval for time off for doctor's appointments or even general PTO. It was great at first till they ignored me like a shadow, even if I was deaf in one ear and couldn't perform my job.

Pros

Great benefits, eight or ten hours

Cons

Schedule would change, you had no options to switch, no change for PTO or days off for personal reason, stats are all they care about, no love for the PTs, and they don't care about the employees.

Great place to start a career as a Pharmacy tech

Management was friendly and helpful, opportunity to grow within the company. Schedule was flexible, when K was there they had just gotten in alliance with Prime therapeutics so there was a few months that we had mandatory overtime which was great since the schedule was pretty flexible.

love coworkers!

I've been here for over 3 years at the same position because I just want to earn a living to go to college. Pay good wage for level 1 position. My supervisor is nice and assists me almost all my request. Every day is the same day. Not much interesting but it satisfies my needs.

Pros

good pay, Pto, flexible schedule for student, nice people

Underpaid and underappreciated, find a better place please.

If you want to work for a company that you get crossed trained in multiple things and show no raise for it in 2 years, then go for it. Underappreciated and underpaid workers everywhere. Management plays favorites in hiring. Their response to Covid-19 was a joke from April-July. 12+ workers contracted Covid 19 at work and the response time to tell there workers was atrocious. Was paid the same minimum wage for 2 years. Getting a raise there Id compare to pulling my own teeth. HR is a jokeOnly positive is Good coworkers

Pros

Nice coworkers

Cons

Literally everything, too physical for the amount of pay, pill dust in the air.

productive

answered inbound calls regarding scheduling shipments of patients medications once being verified with insurance benefits and medicare provider making sure quantity and med is correct

Loved position not environment

Moved me positions out of nowhere and expected me to comply the same day even though there was a major schedule change. A lot of micromanagement , not allowed to talk to your neighbor about ANYTHING without getting spoken to by supervisor . Not the best benefits.

Productive and fast paced environment

I enjoy my work schedule and my immediate supervisor. I have learned how to quickly and efficiently count and fill prescriptions. I am on my feet 10 hours a day.

Pros

Four tens schedule with Thursday-Saturday off

Cons

Short breaks and expensive benefits package

Dont walk.... Run!!.. No advancement opportunities

bed bugs at the tempe location. you never get a raise and did I mention BED BUGS at the TEMPE location.. that's makes me FURIOUS. I would never work there again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else they NEVER acknowledge the PCC's that are on the front lines- day in and day out. oh, by the way, did I mention BED BUGS IN THE TEMPE, AZ LOCATION!!

Pros

management never bothered me

Cons

Bed bugs, rat traps, never any raises or bonuses

Good 1st line manager

There healthcare is way to high and the wages are not where they should be. My 1st line supervise is Great to work with and for. But he has no control over my complaints.

Pros

Store discounts

Cons

Low pay and high insurance