Alliant Capital Management

Alliant Capital Management Employee Reviews in Amherst, NY

Unlimited earning potential
Honestly a good work environment. Truthfully this is a place for experienced collectors. If you aren't experienced you will start at minimum wage and have to collect thousands of dollars for the company a month for them to even consider a raise. If you have real life responsibilities and don't have a couple months to make low hourly until u finally bonus then this job may not be for you.
Pros
Friendly people, friendly CEO, Pto, unlimited earning potential
Cons
Low hourly for new employees.
Worked here for 5 years.
This job taught me how to have thicker skin. Every day I would get yelled at by customers but I never let it bother me. I still was able to maintain between 200 and 300 phone calls per day. The work environment wasn't that great I just kind of kept to myself alot it's more of a dead-end type of job because there is no room for career advancement
Dont work here
They treat there b——— employees like garbage and will find any reason to terminate. The inside is such gross environment to work in. Very unprofessional
Great place to work !
I enjoyed working at Alliant. The owners were great to work for.,,
I would probably still be working there if the first party project I was managing hadn't ended.
Rewarding job!
I really enjoyed working here. Everyone was very friendly and they have a great bonus setup as well. It’s much more in percentage you receive for hitting goal than most agencies! Goal is very obtainable because of their paper. I recognized a lot of the paper they have because they outsource AFTER their office works it to other agencies, so it’s definitely new and prime. They were also doing contests and raffles and other stuff. Only complaint I have is something you see most places though, there were a few loudmouths but nothing terrible. Would have definitely stayed with the company if I hadn’t moved.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Good Place to Make Money $$$$$
I love working here!!!! I have hit my goal every single month for 39 months straight. In addition to competitive hourly pay and a one of kind bonus structure, top collectors are rewarded monthly for their hard work. I've enjoyed daily cash prizes and even won designer handbags and watches. I find the environment is relaxed and schedules are flexible. The management staff is courteous, knowledgeable & empathetic. The collection staff is friendly & helpful.
Pros
Great Bonuses & Good Friends
Fast-paced
Face-paced collections agency requiring high levels of patience and multi-tasking. Work environment is quite stressful and demanding. Does not have flexible hours.
Mismanaged and underpayed.
Well-intentioned ownership and a talented compliance department unfortunately do nothing to make up for the incompetence of middle management and the lack of a competitive wage structure. Ultimately an enjoyable place to work, but not sustainable long-term.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, flexible work hours, kind co-workers
Cons
Poor management, substandard pay, few benefits
relaxed
a very good place to work they care about their employees I liked working there no pressures family oriented when something was going on with you and family they are quick to tell you to go handle it
Management unable to listen
Management and human resources couldn't get anything right. From back dating health insurance and then cancelling policies that were paid for but cards were never issued for. In other words taking $300 from my pay and not receiving any good or service for the policy that was paid for.
Pros
friendly envirnment
Cons
disregard for all labor laws
sometimes could be fun
Not the best place to work,
lot of dishonesty among mgmt staff,and some of the employees

I learned that not every employer has the best interest of their employees

Had never worked in a hard collection environment and some of the tactics used were unbelievable
Pros
weekly paycheck
Cons
no background checks on employees
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliant Capital Management. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8