Allied Cash Advance Employee Reviews

Allied cash advance was a great place to work, I had a great relationship with all my customers, and my work enviroment was very pleasnt
Assistant Manager/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bullhead City, AZMay 9, 2019
I enjoyed workingg at Allied Cash Advance, it was a great company to work for, my boss was great as well as the staff in the corporate office. They treated their customers as well as their employees with respect. I would recommend anyone to work for this company
Pros
All aroundd great company to work for
Cons
For six months I was the only employee, 6 days a week, 50 hours plus a week with no lunch breaks or small breaks at times
Would not recommend this job at all
Manager (Former Employee) –  ArizonaMarch 3, 2019
My opinion of a typical day at work is memorizing paragraphs to sell product, video meetings EVERY am to go over company expectations and that you will be terminated if you do not follow them, then into your numbers. Management is used to brow beat you into submission with the verbal threat of loosing your job daily, they offer very limited training and use fellow employees against each other, your fortunate if you can get a lunch or even take 5 minutes to get a drink of water let alone use the bathroom even when you have the one person they give you to help you and your store is ranked one of the top 5 in the state. They have cameras on you constantly and when your not at your desk and have to run to get a drink of water, because no drinks are allowed up front and you haven't had a drink in several hours, you get a phone call asking why your not at your desk when they can plainly see you went to get water. Your left alone to run the store for months at a time and even though you do multiple interviews, upper management has final say on who you hire and fire, seems they wait till they think you might quit before they jump in and hire the first person THEY interview and state that its your fault for not finding someone sooner. I would not recommend this job to anyone. The best part of this job is the customers and in the beginning of the job the idea that your going to be able to help people.
Pros
Insurance, customers
Cons
Management, no lunches, no breaks, treatment, lack of team work, pay
cuthroat and stressful
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 24, 2019
I would have enjoyed the company a lot more had the stress level of running a loan company been lower. you go home with stress. my time there was very busy and a lot of hard work.
Pros
pay that is the ony good thing
Cons
fired at any giving time. stress level is high.
Productive and fun place to work
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJanuary 7, 2019
This company is good, it offers great great benefits and holiday pay, room for advancement,great paid time off and the ability to meet a lot of new people and gain an extensive amount of customer service experience
na
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganDecember 29, 2018
This is a company that I wouldn't work for again! they put employees in danger and fire them upon a complaint from employees, not a good company to do business with,,,
Very stressful place to work
Store Manager/ Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Redding, CANovember 26, 2018
A typical day at work was making tons of calls to current customers as well as old customers that have not been in for a while. Helping customers that came in the store with credit apps. Speaking to them about the differences of a Pay Day Loan and The Choice Loan products, then closing the deal. What I learned was to be very patient with customers. I love working with the public and at this job you were very much one on one with the customers. I was the management at my store but my boss was a good guy to work for. the workplace culture was always very different. Lately the company has been moving in a different direction with the way things are being ran. The hardest part of the job is really the corporate office making changes that don't really make a lot of since. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the public. It was always different every day and I liked that.
I don't know what else to say.
Pros
Its a great group of people to with with.
Cons
Stressfull must know Federal and State regulations
productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAOctober 9, 2018
A typical day working at Allied Cash Advance was productive for the most part. Customers came in to make loans and also to may payments for the loans that were made.
Great Hours
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 24, 2018
Overall Allied is a great place to work. My only concern is life/ work balance. They are not very good at approving time off even when you request months in advance. Also the pay is not comparable to other companies that offer similar products and services.
Pros
Hours of Operation
Cons
Pay, time off
revierw
Receptionist (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Delano, CASeptember 14, 2018
its a great job for starters and it actually very benefits for having the weekends off and very relaxing to do the contrat all you do is explain the policies.
Not Good
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  FlagstaffSeptember 11, 2018
My training was inadequate, constantly bouncing from one task to another and very little explanation of proper procedures. Having Sunday off and pto time was good but it's a frustrating job. Customers are frequently unhappy and the office environment is stressful.
Pros
Closed Sundays, Pto
Cons
Pay, management, stress
Too many corporate changes
CSR (Current Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 17, 2018
Easy work, Take payments, do collections, reminder calls and input information for new loans. Most annoying part of job is the constant change in scripting for incoming and outgoing calls and repetitively doing role playing confrence calls daily. One week you are to do a task one way the next week they change it and the following week its back to the original way until it changes again. Pay is ok if your with the company a few years. To start is just above min wage. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know your customers and helping them out in a time of need.
Pros
Work hours are decent, Easy work
Cons
No advancement, Role playing scripts
Not a fan
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portage miAugust 6, 2018
I am not a huge fan of this company, there is a lot of stress and pressure put on you by the higher ups and you have to deal with disgruntled customers on the daily.
Cons
No lunches
Not enough hours to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Highland Springs, VAJune 12, 2018
Not enough hours were given as promised. I was always opening the store and closing because Store Manger had something to do and never returned to work..There was not enough places to get lunch from. There was no incentives..No healthcare was giving due do i was a part time worker but doing full time hours
Cons
No healthcare
Good people, Angry Customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INMay 14, 2018
There was a very distinct family environment. While I felt taken advantage of concerning pay and work load the work was easy enough and I met some pretty great people. The management was born for the job. She managed the people rather than the work and made strides to tangibly encourage both personal and business growth. Because I worked in a smaller store I was almost always there alone. So if business was slow that day it was a rough day at work. Also if you're the only person there that day, you may have to wait for bathroom breaks or have to order lunch in if you didn't bring it in. Lastly, because you are working in finances, you are going to get some pretty angry customers. So if you have thin skin steer clear.
Pros
Management, work culture
Cons
breaks not promised, angry customers
Overall Bad Company
District Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, CAMay 1, 2018
Overall the job itself Is great getting to work with customers to solve their financial needs. Calls to clients on a daily basis to collect can be somewhat difficult.

TOO Much upper management just trying to save their selves by lying and non of them understand labor laws or proper employee interaction. No HR to assist employees and employees are not allowed to contact corporate over anything, if they do they risk being terminated or written up.
Pros
good hours, home work ratio
Cons
Everything else
Great company!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Prescott Valley, AZMarch 28, 2018
Our store managers as well as our district management is amazing ! Best job I've ever had. Great benefits and hours and such a wonderful work environment !
Pros
Benefits, work schedule, and pay
Bad Managment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chino Valley, AZMarch 20, 2018
I feel Allied had bad management and a high turn over rate. The main manager for our diacritic did not know how to do her job.A lot felt she was under qualified for her job. Among many other problems
Poor work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 26, 2018
Management is terrible. Work hardly any hours for next to nothing for pay and no help as Customer service representative. Do not get any benefits and work conditions are terrible.
Cons
To many
Manager was great!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Page, AZJanuary 5, 2018
Memorizing and reading scripts, scripts changing everyday, how to answer phones, making collection calls, and presentation of product is all scripted and uncomfortable.
Highly competitive
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VANovember 26, 2017
Very highly competitive with other financial institutions in the area. Long hours. Very underpaid. Have to do field calls to customer's homes which can be a safety issue

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allied Cash Advance. Our community is ready to answer.