Allied Communications DBA Boost Mobile Employee Reviews

So much negativity
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron,OhioApril 30, 2019
This company is a perfect example of growing beyond your capability. Poor management from the top to the bottom. You will make minimum wage. The only Boost dealer that pays so low but they try to make it sound good by saying our commission is good. Hourly shows your worth. Commission you make and hourly should reflect high commission. Not the case. You will lie to customers and be forced to push things on people. Most of all you will be lied to. I wouldn't recommend anyone accept a job here. People work here for years without a raise. I warned you.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Everything besides schedule.
Once you get into the flow of things youll be making money $$$
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAApril 22, 2019
The company wants you to make money so they help you become better at what your doing wrong and improve things you already know. Stay focus on yourself and youll become Part of the Allied Family !
Pros
Pay
Cons
Over the top customer
This is a cool place to work.
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbus OhioApril 4, 2019
I love working here . I love the cultural environment. The management is the coolest. They care about their employees. The company treats you like family. I will be here for a long while. They company is growing so there is growth potential.
Pros
Great Pay. Happy environment.
Cons
N/a
Worst job ever
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  OhioMarch 19, 2019
First of all they make you work 10 hours a day without even asking you your preference not everybody can do that and they rip people off constantly they will ring out a case for a customer without even giving them the case just so they can make commission or make you pay for insurance without even asking if you want it or won’t ring customer out for the stuff they bought so they can keep the money for them selves so I wouldn’t work here unless your ok with stealing, management sucks and never answers always has an excuse, I would just stay away from this job if I were you
Pros
Good Competitive and fun work environment.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 16, 2019
Good place to work been worling here for about 5 mouths have no complaints. Have great Management that is willing to work with the schedule. They have monthly competitions on sales.
Pros
Commission and flexible hours
Friendly management, great place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 16, 2019
I overall very much like my job. It’s a more independent job you normally don’t work with someone else, which for me I very much like. Management is very flexible with scheduling and if you want days off to request them. Overall the team of representatives you interact with are very encouraging and nice people I love working with them.
Pros
Commission, friendly management
Fun place to work and learn
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 16, 2019
I like working here because our manager really works our schedule! We also learn a lot of new things, it’s an easy and fun job, you have to like what you’re doing in order to do it correctly!
Pros
Free lunch when doing good, free food at monthly meeting lol
Cons
Rude costumers 😂
Allied Communications
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  West VirginiaMarch 15, 2019
Working at Allied has been very rewarding. The company has enabled me to grow both on a professional and a personal level. They give you the tools to succeed, and offer a family-like work environment. The company is always growing, so there is always oppurtunity for advancement.

I would recommend Allied to anyone stepping into wireless retail for the first time, or the seasoned professional.
Amazing place to work!
Mobile Phone Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Akron OhioMarch 15, 2019
Great place to work! Flexible with schedules, ability to make more than what is required and there is always contests on top of everyday commissions. Basically a full day is you opening and closing a store by yourself In a ten hour shift . Taking bill payments, troubleshooting or teaching customers how to use or about their devices, starting new activations and handling switching customers as well. You are able to leave and go get lunch , there are times where there is downtime which is essentially a break of a kind. Every person that walks in is an opportunity to make a sale. They teach you the ways of how to approach and close sales accordingly. You are normally placed at the same store, which means YOU take care of it as if it was your own . (Cleaning, inventory etc) this is a type of job where if you love money and freedom it’s a win win . As long as you do what is asked, you are respectful to customers and the belongings in the store, respecting your co workers and bosses, then this is the place for you!
Pros
Ability to make as much money as you want
Review below
Dealer (Current Employee) –  Fairmont, WVMarch 14, 2019
Its a good job but the system issues are wack somtimes. And i wish the straight talk port ins didnt take as long be other than that i like the job alot.
Pros
Its fun and easy
Cons
Straight talk port ins
I like allied , I’ve enjoyed the time I’ve had with them and hope to continue to grow.
Sales Representative/Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee) –  921 east market Akron OhioMarch 14, 2019
Great staff. Always willing to work with you on mistakes! Very well maintained company. Are very helpful for everyone’s learning curve! Thank you....
Pros
Games, prizes, commission !
Cons
Long days
Great company for getting into sales and learning the ropes!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Alliance, OhioMarch 14, 2019
Somedays feel like a drag when it is slow but other days can blow right on by with lots of customers. You can learn a lot of social skills here so be prepared to talk to people A LOT.
Pros
Contest all the time!
Fun active work environment
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  KYMarch 14, 2019
Fast paced work environment where you constantly are learning. Someone is always there to reach out to. They constantly run sales contest to make the work environment more entertaining
Pros
Always have someone to reach our to
Cons
N/a
Not applicable
Representative (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMarch 14, 2019
Not applicable, nothing to add to this review at this time. Maybe at a later date will have more to come back and add. Overall not a terrible place to be employed.
Allied for Boost Mobile
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMarch 13, 2019
I am a former employee of Allied for Boost Mobile you will be forced to overcharge customers for their purchases you will be told to give customers accessories on top of their mobile phone services and tell them that these accessories are mandatory and that they must pay you receive commission however you will never see an actual commission sales report so you never know if the numbers are accurate women are forced to work alone from open to close there are no safety policies in place in case of a robbery management does things that are unethical to be point blank they steal from you you are not permitted a lunch break in a 10 hour shiftthe stores are dirty all of them all the stores and their franchise have poor plumbing with very unsanitary bathrooms
Cons
Minimum wage
Horrible
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 24, 2019
Their is no benefits, no health insurance and management is horrible they take people for granted
You get no help and not enough training horrible place
Terrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaFebruary 20, 2019
This had to have been the most worst experience I’ve ever had working with electronics. Your basically left alone to learn everything. Your coworkers are basically the trainers. When you really need to speak to management they make you feel uncomfortable as if your bothering them asking questions. Your literally sitting there all day waiting for someone to come in & your forced to go out & shove flyers down peoples throat and businesses. Oh & good luck with ever seeing commission. Please save your time and sanity.
Pros
An hour lunch
Cons
Meetings hours away from home
Competitive And Fun
Retail Manager/ associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 17, 2019
It was great experience working there. Learned a lot about retail, management, operating different things in the computer on daily bases. Became more experience with how to sell and help people out more with technonolgy.
Awful
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  NkyJanuary 2, 2019
You don’t make good money, no benefits, no pto or anything. THEIR MISTAKES fall back on you. They take your commission anyway they can and you’ll work way to many hours because they can’t keep employees because of the poor management.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Everything.
All these people care about is ripping customers off with their" bundles". Management doesn't care about employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  NCJanuary 29, 2018
Never work here. Waste of time and they take advantage of their employees there. All they want you to do is upsell their cheap merchandise at high cost so they'll make the most profit. Commission isn't bad but they are on your Back 24/7 about selling.
Pros
Commission
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allied Communications DBA Boost Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.

Allied Communications DBA Boost Mobile Reviews by Location