Allied Facility Care

Allied Facility Care Employee Reviews

United States7 reviews
Been working for the company almost a year, here in Lindale Tx, love the management, very friendly always willing to help you, train you, just really hands on, Also love the communication, Boss is always available no problem is to big or to small Its always a plus working for a company that put that customers satisfaction and values first and there employees.
Very professional and great with customer service and getting job done and completed. They care about safety and concerns from employees. Clients first and we take care of them. We are a good team and support each other by helping each other achieve our goals and clients need.
The workplace at night is steady. The hardest part of my job is staying alive after lunch. I love my job less stress from my past experience with other companies. I have learned to stay busy and time will pass. Management comes in every once in a well as needed but calls weekly as needed. But if I need Site Leader no answer at night and sometimes days as well. But I call The big boss on emergency always get response and HR as well. Higher management solves any concerns. Training is 3 days helps a lot. All and all Allied is a great workplace and good team workers. FedEx in Maintenance is very helpful at night.
Pros
N/a
Cons
No Benefits
The job is hot with no phone to bring in. Work isn't hard at all. Current status at building new site manager. Old site manager was hard to deal with and so disrespectful to others us employees. The most enjoyable about my job my co workers and I enjoy what I do. I learned a lot in training and also we all work as a team. Upper management is cool and very down to earth when they visit don't look down on you. She very supported and solve issues she talks with us very friendly. Allied is a good place to work but need benefits offered and holiday pay for us.
Good company but need medical benefits also better uniform shirts. I learned a lot from the head boss with cleaning procedures. Management very helpful and willing to train you and teach how to do your job the easy way but very right . She is a great boss. Workplace culture was okay no problems. The hardest part of my job when we have to help cover someone else shift. The most enjoyable part of my job was it wasn't a negative company the Management made sure no problems and all positive. All in all I would work for them again I just need benefits for my kids cause I'm on child support.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Breaks sometimes
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
No room for growth
Could not leave for lunch.

Cellphones not allowed

Could not get enough time for lunch.

Dirty atmosphere

Lack of motivation for work
Pros
Cons
Lunch is short. No free lunch. Not allowed to leave for lunch.
hardest part doing a lot for a company who dont pay well for all the work u do

most enjoyable going home

i learned no matter how hard you work you still get treated like trash and gossiped about by management

no phones on your break they take out of your check

if its a emergency you have to call her phone because phones or not permitted plus you have to bring a lunch because u are not aloud to leave for lunch even if you are going to your car for peace its a no
Pros
Cons
no benefits evil mangement no phones on your break they take out of your check