Allied Global Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great start when I needed help getting into the workforce
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 10, 2018
I'm currently still on a temporary/contract assignment and I think highly of Allied Global. My contacts with the couple of assignments I've had have been very understanding and approachable. Previous experiences with contract work with other companies have not gone even half as well being way shorter (I'm mostly in the data entry and tech support pool) and both assignments through Allied have gone well enough that I'd recommend them to others.

Both assignments add valuable skills and buzzwords to list on my resume (business insurance and Salesforce experience, among others) and I think are overall great ways to get started back into the workforce after family illnesses that required I be basically a caregiver. Both assignments have been basic full time 40 hours a week jobs paying $14-$16/hour, which is just where I wanted to grow from in experience.

AG might consider checking in with me as I'm on assignment, which they haven't done. The only contact since I started my second assignment has been a handful of times I've needed to call out for illness or to take care of family. I also wish there was someway to be considered for better positions with other clients under certain circumstances.The reason I think that is my current assignment has no end date. This isn't because they're considering me for a more permanent role, I've actually applied no less than 3 times for open positions with the company I'm assigned to since I like the environment and commute but have been repeatedly given the cold shoulder and not even given an interview so the odds of something longer term
  more... working out seem super unlikely at this point. That's fine, I do understand it may not be quite the fit they want despite hiring 4 people as full time employees since I started the assignment. AG has other positions available that look just as good that I could grow into even more possibly but I've been told they simply would not put me in for another client due to still having the assignment.  less
Pros
paid fairly, are great starting jobs to gain experience in short amount of time
Cons
none *so far
July 13, 2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and acknowledge the need for checking in with our team. We are making strides daily to overcome this obstacle and to have frequent touch points with our candidates. We encourage you to reach out to you recruiter to discuss specifics about your role.

I recommend Allied Global Services
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMay 25, 2018
The rating questions do not lend themselves to a recruiting/ contracting company such as Allied. I did not work as a true Allied employee but was contracted out to another company by Allied. I enjoyed the job they put me in. I was always impressed with their staff and the person I directly reported to at Allied. I would love it if they can find my next contract so that I can continue to work through them.
Pros
Remote work, flexible schedule, nice people, good pay.
August 8, 2018

Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate your feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us. Don't hesitate to reach out if you would like to work with Allied again!

temporary company
Customer Service - Weight Watchers (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 8, 2018
Temporary Company with minimum benefits, no security. Very hard to reach office and if you are not happy at a location, they will not transfer you to another position. Very few holidays are covered and you are not allowed to make up the time, you will be docked pay even if the company you are at is having a paid holiday.
Allied Global
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMarch 15, 2018
I really enjoyed working with my team. But you could tell management saw you as a phone dialer and not a person. When you hit your metrics, they were not content. They needed more, but the trouble is when you found great candidates, they would be pushed or favored because of "strategy" on how to approach businesses. I think the business would strive if they showed more love toward their employees.
March 19, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to create a transparent and collaborative workplace for all of our employees and we’re disappointed to hear about some of your experiences. We work hard to create an environment where our employees are valued and feel empowered to succeed. Like with any business, some metrics have to be met in order to stay competitive in the market. Through our monthly company events, holiday parties and success milestone celebrations, we work hard to create a fun and success-driven environment. We value your opinion and appreciate your review so we can continue to ensure you and others feel valued and appreciated.

Temporary Service
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 14, 2018
I was with Allied for over 15 years, I really enjoyed working with them, they kept me busy and I really liked the places that they sent me to work. I would recommend them to my friends and family
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 19, 2017
I had 1 work assignment thru Allied Global Services. I was convenient located, reasonable salary. Lunch was provided! Standing all day is a negative. I thought the management was great! They have a relaxed management style. That makes it easier!
Pros
lunch was provided
Cons
Short breaks, standing all day
Relaxed work environment
Marketing Assitant (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 12, 2017
Allied has been a great place to work. They have helped me to develop essential career-building skills and strengthened my existing skills. The people are friendly and it's a very team-based environment.
I worked at the lunch application department for KCK Nutrition Services
Data Entry Clerk - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSDecember 9, 2017
It is an employment agency, I have worked three jobs for them.

It was fine. The job was extended twice at least. We got paid weekly. I didn't like when they told us not to come in because we didn't not get paid for missed hours. But they had large company meetings from time to time,
Pros
Breakfast and lunch were provided everyday by the client
Cons
We were asked not to come on certain days for company meetings, etc.
A thoughtful approach to recruitment and consulting
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSSeptember 27, 2017
Typical day starts early and ready to hit the market shortly after 8am. This industry was new to me and each day I take an opportunity to learn something new. Our management team is a mentor first, a coach second and an advocate third. Our culture is what you make it, everyone has a chance to build their own 'desk' and at the end of the day we are each accountable to our success. I have nothing but thanks for the opportunities afforded at Allied. Thank you!
Contract
Consultant at the Kansas Department of Revenue (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSAugust 31, 2017
I've worked on a long term assignment on the behalf of AGS, the experience I've gained has been excellent. Insanely fast paced, challenging, the politics behind the project I'm working on are what you might say not normal however.
Busy work atmosphere, friendly coworkers, managers were helpful.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 17, 2017
Straight to work upon arrival, but breaks may or may not be taken depending on length of interviews. Easy part was dealing with co-workers and some members of management staff. Sometimes difficult explaining to customers why certain information was needed during course of interview
Allied Global Services
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSAugust 10, 2017
Management needs serious reviewing. They made promises that were not kept to employees. The bonus/ commission structure was unfair and not well explained. They try to cover an unsuccessful work environment with "outings" and social media postings.
Workplace culture
Cerner Consultant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 30, 2017
Great organization, enjoy working and having the flexibility to set my own hours. I have met some of my closest friends working for this organization. I appreciate that upper management takes the time to work with you and responds quickly when you reach out.
Pros
flexible hours and pay
Cons
contract work
n/a
Learning Consultant/Adoption Coach (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 24, 2017
n/a, My apologies, but, I'm not really interested in rating this company, I currently enjoy my position and that's pretty much all I have to say at this point.
Great work place with amazing people
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 1, 2017
Great people and an awesome atmosphere. The people are always building each other up and allowing people the creative freedom to plan events and office get togethers. They are a great balance of work hard play hard and they treat all of their employees very well. I highly recommend Allied Global Services.
Great if you enjoy traveling
CONVERSION CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMarch 27, 2017
The job itself was fantastic, however, the mgt team who sets up travel does not take into consideration how far the employee lives from the airport; benefits are very minimal if that; compensation is great when you are at the office working, however, if you are required to be at a meeting and you are there on a Sunday evening and it is late, your compensation is very little especially if you have been up since 3am so you could travel to the airport and then hotel and etc. The people you work with were fantastic - they respected one another and were compassionate with others.
Pros
Decent hotel rooms, traveling all over
Cons
Benefits, salary, travel arrangements, car-pooling
stuffing the envolopes
doing alot of sortting (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSFebruary 27, 2017
The job was fun just really work out because my hours needed to change,also wanted to try something new . Keeps you busy and always on the go
Pros
paper cutts
Cons
good people
going into facilities who are switching over or implementing new electronic medical records and training staff members on their new system
Train staff (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 20, 2017
introducing myself to the client and helping staff go through day to day work flow duties while training the staff on the new system. The job itself is not hard it's dealing with those employees who do not deal well with change. As a whole I stay positive and advise them on how easy the system will be for them once they get use to being electronic. I also advise them the same paper work they were filling out is what is on the computer.
Pros
I like being able to travel and having a per diem
Cons
not enough work and benefits are not good
great for travel
Conversion Coach (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 9, 2016
Being a conversion coach is interesting to say the least. You constantly learn new things about the software you are teaching to the Dr.'s and Nurses at each location you are sent to.
Coworkers are wonderful! You become a cohesive team very quickly as you rely on each other if an issue arises.
The hardest part of the job is the disorganization of upper management. It can get in the way of performing your job at your best sometimes.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork and medical environment you are exposed to while on an assignment.
Pros
constant education, meet new people in a different state, travel
Cons
healthcare is bare minimum, upper management is disorganized
Very unpredictable
Corporate Consultant third party with Cerner (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 28, 2016
Poor organization, unpredictable employment, no benefits no sick pay. Fly all over the country to work in hospitals and clinics where they are mad about having to learn a new software system so they take their frustration out on you.
Pros
Money (when you actually do work, which is not much)
Cons
very unpredictable emp;loyment and hostile work environments