Allied Profession Nursing Care Employee Reviews

No room for advancement or competitive pay
Pediatric Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Upland, CAMarch 28, 2018
No pay increase or a cost of living increase. The majority of the staff is friendly and is what you would hope that a business that specializes in children would be, but there are a few (Upper Management) that creates such a toxic environment and cause the people to quit. Very high turnover rate with nurses and patients
Pros
Patients and a few good nurses
Cons
Horrible pay and horrible senior staff members
great opportunity to learn pediatric care
LVN (Current Employee) –  Upland, CADecember 13, 2016
Great company to work for, work schedule is very flexible. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with pediatric patients, I've learned a lot from this company.
unorganized
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Upland, CADecember 29, 2015
very unorganized office staff. No one contacts you unless you contact them. I had to contact the office staff to follow up with every process in hiring, and they always had something extra to add to requirements. It be nice to be told immediately instead of not communicating.
Pros
Could of been a great job
Cons
horrible communication
Overall pretty good
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Upland, CASeptember 22, 2015
You deal with different situations day to day. Work head on with your patients along with their nurses. Constantly communicating in between management/nurses. Hardest part of job was creating that professional relationship with your patients and nurses to schedule the best care.
Pros
pay
Cons
communicating
great job
Shift RN (Current Employee) –  Upland, CAJune 18, 2014
love it in a typical day i learn some things, i enjoy my managers and co-workers
I enjoyed working for Allied, lot's of nice pepole.
LVN (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAFebruary 16, 2014
Allied Professional Nursing care company was the first company to call me after my move to the High Desert. The work was strictly working with baby's and children.
Hardest part of job was clients get admitted to hospital quit often. What I enjoyed the most was family's relied on me.
Pros
Working indapently .
Cons
Reimbursement
Dealing with pediatric patients
Visiting RN (Current Employee) –  Upland CaliforniaJanuary 27, 2014
I take care of a pediatric patient for one shift (8 hours) in the patient's house by keeping them company and playing with them. When I played with them, I started to learn their behaviors and their psychology. The management was great because they would notify me when I made a mistake on my paper work on the same week. My co-workers and I are like a team and we communicate naturally and they respond whenever I have questions when taking care of anew patient. The hardest part of the job is when there is a sudden change of condition of the patient (short of breathing), you have to act immediately. The most enjoyable part of the job is caring for the patient and playing with the patient. It is enjoyable when the patient and I are playing because I see that they are happy and laughing, but also when they cry because they are bored or they don't know how to use the toys and the reason why I enjoy is this job is that I learn their behavior and know what makes them happy.
Cons
Productive and skill enhancing work environment
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAMarch 26, 2013
Very active and engaging work assignments with skill and career enhancing experiences. Nurse "In Service" skill development, and exposure to various approaches in nursing care. Promotion of growth and development to all nursing staff via peer mentorship. Co-workers tended to have very well developed team player interpersonal relationships.

The most difficult part of this job was that the commute was very expensive and the time involved in commuting was never less than 3 hours per day which sometimes involved 12 hours shifts, and often involved no overtime pay compensation.

The most enjoyable part of this job was steady work with weekly pay, and a demanding and firm work ethic.
Pros
free coffee, cakes, and bread during office visits, in service skills development
Cons
reluctance to pay overtime, no fringe benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allied Profession Nursing Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Allied Profession Nursing Care Reviews by Location