Allied Solutions Employee Reviews

Call Center enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 14, 2019
Inbound Customer Service - Call after call with no in-between time, so you have to be a fast worker. You don't really deal with rude callers on the daily, but its very repetitive. The Customer Service department is the worst department to be in within Allied Solutions, Very little advancement opportunities or appreciation if your numbers are not where they need to be. At Allied your classified by your numbers not as an employee. Management is never on the same page/level you will get different information from each supervisor. So, at times you just have to go with your gut with what you think is best for whatever situation is at hand. Management seems more worried about gossiping rather then helping employees. Workplace is comfortable you get a decent desk and chair no time really to talk to anyone to make it feel like a welcoming environment, since the job is demanding. Hardest part of this job is meeting all the requirements they ask of. Although Customer Service may not have the ability to participate as the other departments do I would say the most enjoyable part of allied is all the extra Fun-Activities they offer employees.
Pros
Monday - Friday shift
Cons
Managment, requesting time off, rasies
Fun place to work
Insurance Application Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sioux City, IAApril 5, 2019
Management cares about it's employees. They are continually looking for things to make our jobs and health better. They recently gave us a gym membership reimbursements.
Worst company yet
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 9, 2019
Well at the time I was in need of a job and heard of telemarketing. I never did such an assignment so I went for it. Total mistake I was mislead and told that people would receive pay for investing only to find out it was untrue.
Pros
Paid on time
Cons
Was lied to and told we were helping people but it was fraud
Allied talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.
Subrogation Claims Investigator (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INMarch 4, 2019
Allied presents itself as a place to have a career, but depending on the dept & management your assigned it'll never be more than a job. The pay is an Industry low for anyone who isn't Management. Productivity expectations are outrageous for the manpower provided & there's very little flexibility re: schedules. Large screen monitors are available for all to see like a leaderboard throughout the dept. Much of the work can be done remotely but the company is locked in a "worker bee" mindset (unless you're in Management) - they want to see you in your cubicle working as quickly & quietly as possible except for a select few on each Team. L & D is "gifted" in a cliquis fashion. If you're trying to get 1 -2 yrs experience under your belt in a new or transitional field, this may be the place to start. It's definitely not the place to stay unless being a glorified processor or collector is your thing.
Pros
Mini golf course in 1 dept., Management provided lunches monthly, Contests for free tix to various events weekly(Symphony, Sports).
Cons
Low morale, low pay, health benefits leave much to be desired. No remote work available;
Stressful and Hostile Work Enviroment
Temp Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 3, 2019
The managers are rude at times and uncaring. They don't care about their staff only about production. The managers set unrealistic production quotas. They don't want you to take any time off even for family emergency. If you are brought on as temp they won't hire you after 90 days so don't believe them during interview. If I had to do it over again I would never accept job offer. Read employee reviews first before you interview. I worked here and its all true.
Pros
Free holiday dinners
Cons
Stressful workloads
ASG is a small consulting business that I managed.
Owner & Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2019
Allied solution group at the time that I worked for them was very well managed and provided a spring board for my career in other endeavors. I am very thankful for the opportunities that this company provided me.
Pros
Commission, growth, travel perks
Cons
Time away from home
Young team with ambitions, opportunity to grow and great fun!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INNovember 29, 2018
* friendly atmosphere
* a lot of laugh
* very supportive and understanding management staff
* professionalism
* Birthday decorations
* Delicious Christmas Food
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dakota Dunes, SDNovember 15, 2018
Relaxed because my position at the time was a work at home job. former coworkers were nice and very helpful I felt apart of a family and not just a job.
Keep looking
Sales Development (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNNovember 13, 2018
The culture here has shifted and unless you are a part of the "good 'ol boys club" or play by their rules, you will not enjoy working here.

Management is stressed and takes it out on their employees and lacks any training to properly manage a team.

Pay is low for the area.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Everything else.
Great company
Inbound/Outbound Calls, Customer ServicE (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INOctober 9, 2018
Great company with a wonderful culture management sucks balls Its about numbers and the amout of calls you make decent pay for the area i was in although they could stand to pay a bit more
Pros
Pto
Cons
Managment
Things need to change
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 25, 2018
They rather you stress yourself get the claims out than trying to find a better solution that’s not overwhelming.A lot of people have quit or don’t even finish training. It’s a good place to work but no room for advancement nor the pay is below adjusters average yearly salary.
Pros
schedule
Cons
Definitely the pay
Workforce Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INSeptember 7, 2018
Good place to work - lots of internal promotions, opportunities. Fun group - well managed. Carmel location is amazing, great location. Honestly can not think of anything else.
Pros
great location
Cons
pay is sometime below scale
Great culture and opportunities for career advancement
Manager (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INAugust 24, 2018
The culture combined with dedicated, passionate employees are the reason why Allied Solutions is such a success. They care about employees and a work/life balance, and will go out of the way for those that work hard. Allied is constantly innovating and because of that, new departments are formed presenting new careers and career paths for employees. The culture enables and empowers the employees to take charge of their path and contribute to the overall success of the company!
Pros
Great benefits, relaxed work environment, culture, brand new state of the art building, career advancement
Cons
No option for career advancement/ poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dakota Dunes, SDAugust 22, 2018
Their is not much to say about this place. It was a Job, couldn't make it a career because I was never considered when trying to advance into different roles within the company. Management needs to be trained on how to better manage teams and treat everyone with respect. Directors on up within the company are AMAZING, wish they weren't totally out of the loop with how employees really felt. Employees are scared to be honest because you get treated with attitude by management if you speak up.
Pros
PTO is good
Cons
Management, Robotic work environment
Family oriented work environment
Leadership Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INAugust 21, 2018
Management all the way up to executives care about their employees. Ample opportunity to rise in the company. Great place to retire from. Great benefits offered-PTO, Good health insurance, 401K.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Pay could be higher
Left for better career opportunity
Claims Adjuster II (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJune 19, 2018
The culture in my 3 year period changed greatly and they didn't value the experienced adjusters and were hiring recent college graduates.

It was expected that you work 50 hours per week by 2017.
Pros
New and exciting department in 2014
Cons
long work hours, lack of using expertise in claims file
No loyalty
Claims Adjuster I (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 14, 2018
Very nice work environment if you work under the right department and under the right manager. Gossip city two faced office smile in your face and stab you in the back then front. No appreciation no thank you from management in office. Supervisor don't know how to preform their job. Favoritism and sneaky
Pros
Half days, bouns, freedom of schedule
Cons
The whole management staff
Reduction in staff after one year of service
Northwestern Region Claims Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJune 6, 2018
No clear direction was provided.

I did not learn anything new.

Manager was located in Texas. Upon visits she concentrated on my staff and spend little time discussing company strategies or goals with me. She drank a beer and talked to her family on her cellphone during my annual review at a restaurant.

I was uncertain what the culture was.

Going to work each day trying to keep myself motivated as well as my staff.

Leaving upon a reduction in staff, transfer of my responsibilities to headquarters.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No future
Great people and culture
annonymous (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJune 4, 2018
Self motivated individuals will find a lot of opportunities for personal and professional development. You set your own goals so you can challenge yourself as much or as little as you'd like.
Pros
The people, and the flexibility
Cons
The small size is limiting to your opportunity for advancement
Good for some, just not for me
Mortgage Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dakota Dunes, SDMay 20, 2018
Allied is a great place to work, unfortunately my personality type did not fit with the companies, and I found many things to just be tiresome. The company gives lots of opportunities to advance and raise your pay, and had a very friendly environment. At the end of the day, however, it is still an office job, and anyone who can't handle cubicles will probably not enjoy working there.
Pros
Advancement and Raise Opportunities
Cons
Picky, and claustrophobic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allied Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.