Allied Solutions Employee Reviews

No loyalty
Claims Adjuster I (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 14, 2018
Very nice work environment if you work under the right department and under the right manager. Gossip city two faced office smile in your face and stab you in the back then front. No appreciation no thank you from management in office. Supervisor don't know how to preform their job. Favoritism and sneaky
Pros
Half days, bouns, freedom of schedule
Cons
The whole management staff
Reduction in staff after one year of service
Northwestern Region Claims Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJune 6, 2018
No clear direction was provided.

I did not learn anything new.

Manager was located in Texas. Upon visits she concentrated on my staff and spend little time discussing company strategies or goals with me. She drank a beer and talked to her family on her cellphone during my annual review at a restaurant.

I was uncertain what the culture was.

Going to work each day trying to keep myself motivated as well as my staff.

Leaving upon a reduction in staff, transfer of my responsibilities to headquarters.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No future
Great people and culture
annonymous (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJune 4, 2018
Self motivated individuals will find a lot of opportunities for personal and professional development. You set your own goals so you can challenge yourself as much or as little as you'd like.
Pros
The people, and the flexibility
Cons
The small size is limiting to your opportunity for advancement
Good for some, just not for me
Mortgage Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dakota Dunes, SDMay 20, 2018
Allied is a great place to work, unfortunately my personality type did not fit with the companies, and I found many things to just be tiresome. The company gives lots of opportunities to advance and raise your pay, and had a very friendly environment. At the end of the day, however, it is still an office job, and anyone who can't handle cubicles will probably not enjoy working there.
Pros
Advancement and Raise Opportunities
Cons
Picky, and claustrophobic.
Low wages for "growth"
INSURANCE PROCESSOR (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INApril 23, 2018
Company has extremely low wages for the amount of revenue it brings in. The company likes to boast about the growth they have achieved as well as other accomplishments but refuses to pass along the benefits to the employees that make it possible.
Pros
Free gym membership
Cons
Low pay, low morale
Excellent Work Place
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dakota Dunes, SDApril 23, 2018
Very Productive and fun place to work.
People are always friendly and fun to be around.
Work is hard but average for a call center.
Management is great to work with at all times.
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INMarch 21, 2018
Allied Solutions is a great place to work. Te atmosphere is positive. The management and C-Suite are accessible at anytime to discuss the company direction, or just chat about the weekend
don't work here
Gap Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 24, 2018
They management sucks, they are all about favorites. The work environment is a hostile environment. A lot of work less pay. Everyone quits because of how poorly they get treated.
Hard to advance and meticulous work load
Outbound call specialist (Current Employee) –  Sioux City, IAFebruary 13, 2018
The work is very repetitive, you will find your self doing the same thing over and over again. Meanwhile the advancement opportunities seem good but in reality the odds of you being transferred to a different department or being actually promoted are slim.
Pros
Free Lunches occasionally, activities occasionally
Cons
Break scheduled for you, disciplinary measures last too long, No unpaid sick leave must use PTO
Great team workplace
Client Services Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 7, 2018
I started a new career at Allied Solutions and was pleasantly surprised with the willingness assist and the team approach in this corporate environment.
Pros
Employee and client focused
Cons
Building temperature is constantly too cold.
Temporary
Temporary Outbound Call Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Sioux City, SDJanuary 2, 2018
I was only at Allied for a temporary summer job. It was a great job to have while I was off for the summer to get extra money. Management is good and the workplace.
Overall great company to work for
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INDecember 22, 2017
Allied is a fast paced environment filled with knowledgeable and helpful team members, including management. They promote from within often and have a great benefits package, with generous PTO. I do feel that in some departments salaries are below market value, which is of course a negative.
Fast paced with fun
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INNovember 2, 2017
Good environment, with lots of stops to learn along the way. Opportunities to work with other teams and technologies. Lots of growth in the company.
Pros
Good people to work with.
Cons
Managment is not very user friendly.
Great training, great co-workers
Mortgage Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 12, 2017
Allied Solutions was a great opportunity to advance my mortgage insurance skills. The work environment was great, loved my co-workers and management. Left due to my mother becoming ill. She passed away last month.
Pros
great training, paid vacations and benefits
Cons
no place for advancement
Good company with unrealistic goals due to proprietary system
Mortgage Loan Administrator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 1, 2017
Great folks to work with on peer and immediate management status. The proprietary system used for data often times was inadequate to perform tasks. Lots of workarounds that prevented you from accomplishing tasks.
Pros
Great people to work with as peers and immediate management
Cons
Proprietary system needed improvement. Too many workarounds
Very unstable environment, lack of compassion.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INAugust 30, 2017
All the company cares about are numbers. They don't about anything other than them meeting their goals. Hard to move up. They will hire someone from outside the company before moving someone up. Lack of compassion when it comes to kids in the hospital. They don't take Dr notes. A day missed is not excused. Management is never available, always short staffed. Management is never on the same page. You always get different answers from supervisors which causes your stats to drop.They never update you on changes that occur. Audits are unfair. Training is horrible. A lot of people are self taught. They don't like to pay people for training but say you have to in order to move up. But you never end up going anywhere. There is a lot of drama going on as well.
benefits
Cons
management, a lot of drama
Encouraging Environment
Scanner Operator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 28, 2017
I enjoyed working for Allied Solutions. I think I'm a hard worker and Allied thought so, too. I received two star awards recognizing my contribution. I really enjoyed working with the co-workers. My supervisor always had a smile on her face. You felt like you could go to her for anything. There was always a positive feeling in the office.
Not happy with low pay rate at this company
Mail Room - Scan Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INAugust 26, 2017
I left working at grocery store for sit down job. My body aches when seating to long not use to that environment. I'm not happy how much they are paying me, $10.00 a hour. I'll stay if they pay me more. You work weekdays and have weekends off.
Pros
Work weekdays have weekends off
Cons
Your pay rate $10.00 a hour not enough pay bills
Example of day to day
Repo Plus Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 17, 2017
It's all about making money for them, they don't care about you. They want to you to bring in all the money no matter what the cost. It's sad. The end
Great experience
Mortgage Solutions Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Napa, CAAugust 14, 2017
Day to day is typical, it's a more routine setting. The feel of every office is different depending on the supervisor. There are advancement opportunities but they seem to go to whomever the supervisor has the best relationship with. The rules and policies are continually revised based on what needs to be added or omitted to justify any action of a superior.
Pros
Great experience to build your resume
Cons
Not the best medical plan due to high premiums, office politics are not regulated, growth depends on relationships not skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allied Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.