Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Found 509 reviews matching the search See all 14,280 reviews
Don’t Work For Them In Atlanta.!!!!!!!
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2019
Had health issues and was terminated because I was in the hospital for a few days. Notified my manager and he didn’t care at all. Due to my phone being off and my family couldn’t contact him, he terminated me. I had my discharge papers and everything. The locations they send you to aren’t worth the low pay and some of the employees are GHETTO.!!!! They don’t follow the dress code && everyone knows everybody’s business. MESSY.!!!!!!!
Centergy property management
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA (Centergy)June 18, 2019
I can not speak for every location, but here at Centergy the management (client) is terrible. Director of Security is a kiss up and doesn't stand for her employees, she will blame an employee behind their back then she'll smile in their face. This is based off my experience within this company. Security is never in the loop when comes to events or anything that needs security, but are the first to blame when we are not aware. Very unorganized at this location.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Micro managed
Very good
Allied Universal Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2019
Very good, very helpful. I liked the resourceful help. The websites review of the job makes you fully tell you feel about the job you are at or are no longer at.
Fun team members
Security Officer Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2019
Alliied has Great management and team members and great sites. If I didn't get sick, I would have stayed.
Great opportunity for advancement. Support for the officers.
Wonderful
Allied Universal Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 5, 2019
Great company and wonderful experience the pay is great the rotational schedule not for me due to furthering my education with a disable child make it difficult when her needs comes first to become independent
Pros
Pay
Cons
rotation of shift
good job
Security Guard, Customer Service Liaison (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2019
Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises
 Patrol industrial or commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates
Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
the job
Director of Security (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30309June 1, 2019
I love my job, the client I am contracted to is very helpful and understanding. The atmosphere is very easy going. Only a few big incidents on site since i have been working there. Everyone is friendly and nice.
Pros
nice people
Cons
they should pay more for the work expected
Enjoyable place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2019
The management is excellent . They work with you on schedules, listen to issues. Coming to work to interact with the clients and coworkers are the most enjoyable part of the day.
Not the best to work for
Notifying Supervisor Operations (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 29, 2019
quick money id say go for it but you will not be happy or satisfied

no advancement at all the whole promote from within is not true at all the worse company to work
Pros
weekly pay
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 29, 2019
I came here from Tennessee Allied Universal and I would rate this overall experience the worst I don’t currently have no where to stay except me paying out of pocket for a hotel. The worst thing I have done the 24 hour class and CPR, First Aid and AED. After doing the class I haven’t been to my site nor any site yet. How do the except me to live and get somewhere to stay!!!
Pros
Nothing unless you like being lazy
Allied
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 28, 2019
It’s very Great company. Just the contract I’m working with is low hours and not enough pay to pay my rent or for food.. As I said in previous message. This is a great company. Just the contract I’m working isn’t providing enough hours.
Great company to work for and with.
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2019
Great company to work for. There is room to grow in the company. The management is very hands-on and are reachable if you need them. They also have on-going education.
Worst Company to work for.
SECURITY GUARD (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2019
The management suck, no advancement, low pay, hours are horrible, managers don't care if you have a family or not. No benefits, No pay raise ever, no sick days and if you call off 3 times you will get fired. Paid vacation if you work here over 2 years. I worked with this company for 18months, Hated everyday of it.
Pros
Income
Cons
No benefits. Horrible management. Dead end job.
just a job or more for those who struggle thru to reach higher.
SECURITY GUARD (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2019
Decent to ok job, compensation could be better,having previous skills doesn't really matter. Management seem to be clueless about their own sites not knowing what's going on.
Best security firm
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 14, 2019
Best security firm I've yet to work for they are all about structure and professionalism would be happy to work for again they've got it down and know how to run a company
My beginning managers were great
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 11, 2019
It was an okay job. I went from a part time supervisor to site supervisor. Working with that company was truly an experience.I appreciate the good friends I made during my employment with the company.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Rather not say
fun work place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 5, 2019
great job to experience but the supervisors I've had needs improvement. the supervisor i had was very unprofessional..................................................
Ok job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 5, 2019
As a mobile patrol officer, i was happy with being able to carry out my duties with very little supervision,. However, there was very little room for advancement.
Pros
overtime
Cons
disorganized
Loved it
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2019
I was hospitalize for a week. Sent in all necessary documents and was so fired with no separation notice and still will not inform me if I am rehirable. My supervisor at the site was absolutely great. But corporate isn't professional.
Allied Universal Atlanta Georgia
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 31, 2019
Based n the certain contract you get im sure different circumstances...
They pay for you guard card... No you pay for your Guard card because... You have to be a a nonpaying training for three days... But they pay you $21 after you been their from 7:30-5pm those three days... Your paycheck is on yes.. $21..

They pay you good after that... Everyweek is pay day mines dropped on Wednesday.. After I got out training I Immediately got 72hrs a week 12hr shifts..

I noticed that my co-workers. Were all new.. Thats not a good sign ey??

But I got a truck with AC Heater new.. Radio and phone charger ports...

95% of this job is common sense and based on if you want to keep your own job..

You need to make sure you have your full uniform. Did your manager give you your schefule.. Do you know where your post is.. What resouces can you use, because you are sent out to the site on your own... And your going to have to communicate with others on your post security on not.. so that they can have your back if something happens.. And visa versa.. Dont be captain save a ...

Its all about Respect, and Communication. What you put out in your attitude is what you will be shown I believe thats why they got so many new employees..
So yes you are replacable and they remind you of that weekly.. I had officers show up on my solo shift thinking they were supposed to work but I'm sitting on that clock..

P's and Q's...

Lol.. Side note when they come out here Im like I guess they want us both on the shift. Get in the Truck Lol...

Your manager not going to tell you about
  more... your job... They will tell you your job, but not your job.. You gotta talk to your immediate community property members and co-workers for that..

And when you relieve your coworkers be respectful. Let them go home early some time respect goes both way. No what I mean... You know the game if you been in security, Corrections, or military environments gots to tak care of one another point blank.
Pros
Nice equipment
Cons
Got to treat company with respect otherwise we wont have nice things in the company.