Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews in San Francisco, CA

Found 165 reviews matching the search See all 14,504 reviews
While at work I learned better customer service.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 17, 2019
While working for Allied Universal Security in San Francisco, I had to respond to emergencies in a timely manner , I had to prepared Daily Activities Reports,
I had to secure the building or facilities.
I had to write incident reports.
I had to be visible at all times.
All in all i've worked various different jobs as a security officer
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 9, 2019
Im ready to get back to work again after recently relocating to Reno NV and i have experience in working security at many other different locations and im willing and able
Not a good company
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 9, 2019
This company constantly plays with your money, they will allow you to be harassed and then remove you from a site. All the people who work in the main office are liars.
Opportunities for young future Managers
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 8, 2019
Allied Universal presents an excellent opportunity for management of young people. However, the middle position is crushed by the op tempo. The business model is not all managers.
It was very stressful my job my supervisor was harassing me for at least 6 months into eternity physical she assaulted me the job working with Allied
Security guard (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 4, 2019
I will hope I'll find a different security company that it's not a lot of harassment verbal abuse from any supervisor. I just hope I find something better then Allied Universal
working for allied
Security Officer / front desk clerk (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 26, 2019
as a security guard / front desk clerk you get to be yourself and be fluent with your tenants speak with get to know them have fun while working and helping other out its all about helping and communicating with others and being good at what you do
Observe and Report
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 3, 2019
Patrolling inn and out of the hospital. Providing the best customer service to visitors, patient, and employees at all time. Making sure the premises is safe.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Schedule
Security
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 30, 2019
This position was slow pace, the locations had many security officers. Many of the officers want to manage locations so they may find time to throw you under the bus. Be aware.
Pros
Sit down job
Cons
Not so great co workers
alright/ not frun
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 21, 2019
was there for several years, security work was not for me completely but di a good job. it was very had to work with people and make everyone happy, a change was needed.
Pros
built on my people skills
Cons
what
They "DO" promote.
Grave Shift Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 21, 2019
After a couple of weeks on the job I was given the opportunity to to accept a supervisor's role at my assigned post. Naturally I accepted and the overtime that came with it. Management was cool, so were the clients. I highly recommend them.
ProActive
Security Professional (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 10, 2019
Makes being at work feel like a walk in the park. You don’t ever know what to expect. Something new everyday and every second is something different. Makes it all worth wanting to help the people whom we serve on a daily basis.
nice comapany
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 9, 2019
great company and fun environment as well being able to connect with people that's in the same work space as you and helping customers and greeting them is the best part about the job.
Account manager
SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA 94111March 30, 2019
There has been some unprofessional experiences with several managers in regards to response time to phone calls, e-mails and text. So, I have been considering that very unprofessional. Especially, in the day of multi-media and communication.
Pros
Assignment Location
Cool
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 22, 2019
I think the morale is low however that’s something the office is aware of , they lost most of there tech sites so it’s hard to get a new site once you’re in
Dress neat have a good attitude
Unacceptable situations
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 22, 2019
I am not satisfied with my job opportunity there because of the team's negative attitudes, poor communication, strange personalities, unfair treatments, limited job schedules and civil rights violations. I am elated to quit my job and to walk away from this unprofessional department.
Pros
Not Appliable
Cons
Poor attitudes, poor communication, poor misconduct, unfair treatments, civil rights violations
Security company
Security Officer/Guard (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 4, 2019
Nothing special about this company... Just standard static and roaming posts. Management is lazy and caught sleeping on several occasions. Not a good company to work for.
lack of carrer advances
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 3, 2018
A good company if you want to make money but it has a lack of career advancement and you have to be able to do repetitive work because that all security is about.
Pros
money
Cons
no future in security
It was while it lasted
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 30, 2018
For me it was OK until they wouldn't let me change my benefits plan so I was making a whole lot less for the cost to even survive in California plus paying to get back in forth to work.
great company
Unarmed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 12, 2018
i work at facebook making $21 hr so yea its a really cool job you should apply all some of us had to observe and report other had to patrol on bikes or mobile patrol
Slow pace
Allied Universal Security Officer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 5, 2018
I would only recommend this job to someone who likes to travel and walk around. Also someone who can stay up if needed to work a graveyard shift,which can be hard.
Pros
Peaceful work place
Cons
Can be hard to stay up at night during night shift