Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 82 reviews matching the search See all 14,498 reviews
security offcier
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 24, 2019
It's not a bad job. Working for AU most often you need to be very focus.Sometimes you encounter difficulties but you must have a very good verbal judo skills to handle situations.
Toxic management
Security/customer service (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CA 92504May 12, 2019
I worked for allied universal for 5 years starting in 2013, I've worked with excellenet management teams. I more recently worked with the worst management ever they were lazy and unsharpened. I came to sites out of the Riverside branch with CERTIFIED certificates and experience all around and I was consistently given energy that I didn't belong and as much as I invested in what I was doing the other officers and management worked to see my demise.
Pros
Full time schdule
Cons
Exhausting management and employees
No benefits unless under contract with company
Protection of client assets and customer service (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 10, 2019
If you are not contracted for vacation with a company, you only get a $200 dollar bonus yearly, which after the anniversary bonus taxes that are taken out, you maybe get 150. If the company has contract, you can get up to a week paid vacation or more, if its in the contract with the company.
Pros
Different sites to work at, steady work, can get nominated for gift cards for exemplary work ethics
Cons
No benefits, long term officers do not accrue vacation benefits
Great work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 18, 2019
Great place for people with set schedules
Great benefits
Great management
Flexible hours
Great work environment
Comes with uniform
New building
Paid parking
Unorganized
Chicago, Illinois Customer Service/Patrol (Former Employee) –  Security, COMarch 4, 2019
Once you get put at a work site your're on your own no manager comes to check on you to see if you or everything else is ok customer service never answer the phone management makes it very hard for you to get anything done or resolved
Productive & interesting workplace
(Wayfinder/Customer Service) (Current Employee) –  World Trade Center/ 185 Greenwich StreetJanuary 28, 2019
Working for Allied Universal is an awarding experience. Ive had the opportunity to work in different environments and network with interesting people.
Pros
great environment and potential opportunities
Cons
salary not matching obligations
great place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CAJanuary 18, 2019
plenty of room for growth. love the friendly co- workers, the supervisors are very fair and open to any changes they may come up in your life. ypu can move to any state and transfer this job.
quickstart to a career in security
Security Officer / Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 22, 2018
Certain site locations you rarely get recognized for your work to advance in the company.

We have more than one role added to our job description.

but you are in a workers union but I have never saw my representative for our union and don't know who it is.
Not a bad job for the pay
3.Strategic Assistance and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARDecember 14, 2018
Worked well with most of the co-workers. The job was easy and not a lot of stress. Hours worked well with the family. It was close to the house and not a lot of travel time.
Pros
easy for the pay
Cons
no job security
boring
Gave customer service (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MADecember 1, 2018
i essentially sat in a room all night by myself. I had no responsibilities, except to answer a phone that rang once a night. it was extremely boring and the pay was WEAK.
Allied Universal
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYNovember 26, 2018
Personally, Allied Universal was one of the best companies I ever worked for. If it wasn't for the fact that I had to relocate, I would still be working for them. They even assisted in doing a transfer to my new location. I just need to get the specific licenses needed for the position.
execelnt
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 22, 2018
it nice work, really easy not challenging at all. but i would like to say that its good for students who want take lots of classes. so would rocommend
workplace
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 18, 2018
The hours I worked weren't bad, and I got paid decent, but management was terrible. Its not a secured job and my supervisor never answered his phone when we needed something.
Fast paced
Billing Clerk & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PASeptember 15, 2018
Loved working with the guards and managers during 3rd shift. Answered alarm calls. Tracked down guards who did not clock in. Reach out to managers all the way up to to VP or President of the division to assure there was covered in at the location. Incoming calls and out going calls all night long. !0:30pm to 7:00am. Any quiet time was used to complete your assigned territory for the night. For example SE states or SW states. When hurricanes were happening guards would be on locked down. Wives would call worried sick and it was our job to assure them they were safe and light meals were being provided. Really enjoyed helping the guards if they were having problems clocking in etc. Call center moved to Dallas TX. Promoted to Billing Clerk . Large volume of return to sender us Mail. Delegated all email for billing questions. Client or manager. Fast paced, daily deadlines and monthly deadlines.
Pros
Very fast paced. Plenty of work
Cons
customer service department moved to Dallas TX location
Harrassment playing field
Security/customer service (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 6, 2018
Supervisors aren't really qualified to be supervisors. Supervisors harass and taunt guards. The supervisors are clever with where they place you ex. Uncomfortable, hot, lonely, boring.
Pros
Something to do instead of unemployment
Cons
Tiring, exhausing and childish leadership
Security Officer at the Mall
Dispatcher, Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77074August 31, 2018
Security Officer at the First Colony Mall, walking in the mall and driving security outside the mall, assisting the customers and employees with safety in the area. Assist with patrolling the inner back hallways. Dispatch radio and phone reports from different areas report in.
Pros
I liked to dispatch and do reports in the security office
Cons
I did not like chasing shoplifters
Learning while working
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922July 4, 2018
I learned to do many different things as far as working as a security guard, such as surveillance and customer service. It’s a very relaxed job but at the same token you have to be focused.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Customers behavior
Life and Understanding
Customer Service Represen (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 7, 2018
i have bee working for security for 3 years and i have experience the security jobs. looking for career to batter my life and to prompt the company.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas TXApril 25, 2018
Great place to work, with great communication and work ethic. Lots of training programs and a sense of belonging. Nothing negative to say about this company.
I worked here till I got done with school
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 12, 2018
I started working here while I was in school. The job wasn't too hard. I never brought my work home with me. I was paid pretty good for the work I had to do.