Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews for District Manager

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 14,460 reviews
Allied
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 12, 2017
Very stressful job in Boston with the current management structure with little support from local and outer offices. always stressful, always hostile
Very professional org
District Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 11, 2017
Enjoyed my time at Alliedbarton . Advancement opportunities as long as you work hard . Company was always responsive to your needs and concerns . Employees overall were motivated and hard working and easy to manage . The company promoted employee perks and continuous training . My dealings with employees and upper management were very rewarding while I was employed there .
Pros
Great company . very professional company compared to others in industry
Cons
N /a
Recently Merged
District Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 7, 2016
I can't speak too much on the new company since we have merged. I have been in this industry for over 15 years and have enjoyed my position. There have been some eliminations and layoffs of jobs, but I keep pushing until my need are completed.
Great Company
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 26, 2016
Great company to work with many opportunities for all employees. The growth of company has been the key to success for employees to have many options with career progression.
Pros
Opportunities
Cons
Na
Largest security company in North America
District / Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLSeptember 17, 2016
One of the largest security companies in the Southern Hempishere that is open-minded to different options to assist their security officers in their day-to-day business
Professional Company
District Support Manager/HR/Investigations (Current Employee) –  New England RegionJune 19, 2015
Professional company big on training and technological advancement. Good benefits and decent pay rates. Room for advancement in most cases
Pros
Cons
N one
Consistent Movement and Change
District Area Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose CAMarch 15, 2015
Reactive 80% Proactive 20%
Client Visits and Account Manager Mentoring
Assist in coordinating the day-to-day team effort of Account Managers and other assigned personnel to ensure that services are delivered in a quality and cost effective manner.
Manage the delivery of services through subordinate managers and fill in for them and the District Manager in their absence or as requested or required.
Work with assigned personnel to ensure that all contractually scheduled hours are met with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
Coach, counsel, develop, etc. assigned personnel to assist with their opportunity for advancement/promotability.
Capably utilize Win Team for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Invoice Aging by Tiers, Training Summary and Training Detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management..
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Work Life Balance
Excellent Branding
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLDecember 8, 2014
World Class Organization for the Florida Region.
Excellent leadership by the VP/GM of Florida.
Pros
District Team
Cons
Corporate structure at the top!
District Manager
District Manager AlliedBarton Security Services (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 6, 2014
Financial research/review.
Interaction with subordinate staff- coaching/mentoring.
Client interaction.
Coordination of new business/sales goals and status.
High paced environment
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 28, 2013
There were no typical days as your day to change in a moments notice so you needed to be a great multi-tasker.
Very good company to work with
District Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 23, 2013
26 accounts, 30 locations, special coverage, 100+ officers, managing the day to day operations of over 3,000 hours per week.
Challenging, Fast-Paced, Exciting Work Environment
District Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJuly 30, 2012
A typical day at work is basically planned tasks intermingled with unexpected needs and situations at sites. At times, the unexpected takes precedence and dictates the activities of the next 8 hours or more- such as an injury or unexpected incident in a major business activity. This is what makes my position interesting, challenging, and keeps me motivated. I have learned more through everyday interactions with employees, clients, co-workers, and ex-employees than is imaginable. Each interaction is an opportunity to assist someone, or learn something new while I work through assisting someone or working through a project or process. I have a strong team of resource employees, I enjoy seeing them gain knowledge and grow through the tasks they address. By working and managing directly the licensing, recruiting, and training teams, I have learned and grown with them. We pursue new opportunities as much as we can and strive to improve the current processes we have in place to make our district office stand out above all others. We are the leading district in many arenas such as safety and petro- chemical specialties. I have learned an un-quantifiable amount of knowledge from my mentor and supervisor and have been given the opportunity over the years to grow and manage my team and district office and its operations. The hardest part of my job is the lack of time. I end each day with activities and tasks that are imperative and that I have accomplished, but there is always so much more to complete. The days do not seem to have enough hours in them. I'd truly love to have more time  more... in my week to spend on growing my staff in knowledge, bonding, and team work. However, the most enjoyable part of my job is working as closely as I do with my teams, with the operations managers, being in the field and knowing my employees, and making continual improvements in every area I can. I am passionate and absolutely love the field I am in.  less