Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews for Front Desk Agent

Found 45 reviews matching the search See all 14,460 reviews
working for allied
Security Officer / front desk clerk (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 26, 2019
as a security guard / front desk clerk you get to be yourself and be fluent with your tenants speak with get to know them have fun while working and helping other out its all about helping and communicating with others and being good at what you do
Bad Company
Corporate Front Desk Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTApril 25, 2019
This company cares only about the management, nothing else, they get bonuses for keeping the over time down, management are the only ones who can afford there benefits package, they look out for the men employees with giving them over time or extra shifts when needed but not to the women in the company. Tell you a position is paying one thing and then you take the position and they you are given a salary that is not what they said it would start at and tell you you are new so you can't get that money that the position pay's.
Pros
good for students
Cons
bad company to work for, they give nothing and want everything
lack of carrer advances
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 3, 2018
A good company if you want to make money but it has a lack of career advancement and you have to be able to do repetitive work because that all security is about.
Pros
money
Cons
no future in security
Disorganized
Luxury High-Rise Front Desk Attendant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 1, 2018
It was good as a day job while I did other stuff. They didn't pay me an entire day of overtime, and it took more than a month to receive this money. Management is unresponsive and disorganized.
Security work
Front Desk Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLOctober 23, 2018
No advancement no regard for employees no paid time off. Have to work whatever shift available. No pay raises paid by account. Ok if you are trying to get experience
Pros
Only 8 hour shift paid lunch
Cons
lunch at your desk
Good place to get some experierence
Front Desk Concierge (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28262October 13, 2018
management does not consider personal life when it comes to making sure the schedule is full and will not help to cover post themselves even though it is in their orders to do so. Training does not exist when it comes to this company, figure out everything yourself and co workers are not afraid to throw you under the bus.Their are some that will help train and make the job worth it.
Pros
experince in different settings
Cons
pay and benefits are not great
Different business and customer service
Receptionist/Front desk Asst (Former Employee) –  3340 peachtree rdOctober 3, 2018
You learn to be a multi task person and to observe and reality with a very quick respond and also learn good communication skills and telephone equitte
Good company to work for
Front Desk Officer (Current Employee) –  University City, CASeptember 12, 2018
I've been with Allied Universal for 5 years now with 2 clients and each client's pay was very nice but the medical Benefits are good but expensive. The team I work with are great they love to get along with other teammates and enforce the policies and procedures that the client puts out. With this client we do have Vacation time, Since I've worked here for over 5 years I have 2 weeks (80 hours) of Vacation time allotted every year. I think next year it goes up to 3 weeks (120 hours).
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Expensive Medical Benefits
Front Desk Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 9, 2018
A good place to start your security career. It will give you the tools and experience and quality knowledge that you will need if you want to further yourself in the security field.
Low pay and more work
front desk (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYAugust 31, 2018
Only work for Allied if you can't find no other job in the world and if you are working for them look for a new job every second you have free time. When you hand in your two weeks notice make sure you have a paper trail.
Competitive
Front Desk/Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Three Rivers, TXAugust 21, 2018
Competitive must be able to multitask. Hearing, vision, verbal, reading and legible handwriting is critical. Always greet with a friendly smile but never let your guard down.
Pros
Potlucks and some free lunches.
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare and pay.
They dont pay enough!
Front desk (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAJuly 30, 2018
CEO needs better oversight on things and hold employees better.
Management is not doing their job at moment as they force or argue with their employees even for smallest things.
Forget life balance, no one likes working here
Amzing work place
Front Desk Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJuly 27, 2018
Enjoy coming to work. My co-workers make it easy. The manager is easy to talk to and will get things done as fast as possible. The job site is amazing and people are very respectful and helpful.
hiring
Concierge / front desk (Former Employee) –  Key Biscayne, FLMay 27, 2018
they pay on time and provide with position and time available , however, they do not care about employee at all , since they don't look for quality but quantity instead.
Good work load bad communication
Unarmed Security Officer, Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 16, 2018
The work load this company has to offer is fairly easy. The biggest problem with this company is the lack of communication between management and the officers
Hated it
Front desk Public Relations and Security (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 11, 2018
The management team does not care about anyones wellbeing and lies to get people to join their staff. I was told that I would be paid 15-18 an hour and was placed somewhere making 12.
Funny workplace without going people a little slow pace but relaxing
Front desk security officer (Former Employee) –  Charlestown, MAApril 25, 2018
Things I believe that could have been changed or just flexible hours with me wanting to do some overnights also day shifts I could have mixed up with during the week so maybe it wouldn't have affected on my relocating
Pros
The pay and hours
Cons
Wishing I could have had my hips more flexible
work experice
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ FRONT DESK (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 13, 2018
Allied universal was my first and only security career there ive grown to be the best security officer in the location I deal with customer sevice as well as front desk
Challenging
Front Desk Concierge/Security (Current Employee) –  Key Biscayne, FLMarch 14, 2018
Although a concierge position is quite easy, individually performing different tasks outside of the job description presented itself as an appealing challenge to me. I love going out of my way to help those who need it.
Great Place to work, But no advancement
Security Officer/Front Desk Attendant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 2, 2018
Its a great company to work for with a decent benefits package. Depending on the post they put you in. Staff is helpful and friendly. But whatever you get paid for that post is your set pay for the remainder of the time you work there. There are no raises or chance for advancement.
Pros
medical benifits
Cons
set pay no raises