Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews for Front Desk Agent

Found 46 reviews matching the search See all 14,805 reviews
Perfessional
Front Desk Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 8, 2013
Slow paced, organized.
I learned how to put employee confidential forms together and gathered employee verification.
Management wasnt as involved as Id hope they would have been. However the were there if I had questions.
The hardest part was staying busy. I needed more challenges.
What I like most about the job was that iI was given my own personal space where I was left to utilize my time and get my work done before the end of the day.
Pros
enjoyed office enviroment
Cons
not many challeges offered
Good job.
Front Desk Representative/Security Guard (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 6, 2012
Allied is a great company with room for growth and if you need to transfer out of state you have that choice.Nothing bad to say.
I did not have much interaction with the company.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 18, 2012
I don't have much to say about the company because there was little interaction with them except for site supervisors which the turn over rate for them was high. The site I was stationed at was a good site and the client was very generous with all of their employees.
Pros
the pros were based on the site you were sent too.
Cons
long hours of standing. sometimes guest can be hard to manage
No room for advancement or higher pay rate
Front Desk Attendant (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJFebruary 28, 2012
Allied Barton is not a company who takes care of their employees. You can work for them for 10 years and continue to earn the same low, starting hourly wage. They also have the worst benefits available. They make you pay $150.00 for 2 uniforms and they don't want to give you new ones after normal wear & tear. Then there is the issue of never being able to reach your manager by phone or email. Any problems that you have usually go unsolved because they NEVER pick up the phone when you call. They also try to nickel and dime your paycheck. Meaning, they will try to underpay you for holidays or take an hour or two away from your paycheck. Allied Barton is a terrible company. I stayed as long as I did ONLY because I was unable to find another position in this city.
Pros
overtime available
Cons
short breaks, healthcare, no holiday pay, no real vacation! and the list goes on.
protecting a facility, preventing crimes at a front desk setting.
Front-Desk security Officer (Former Employee) –  Washington D.C.February 7, 2012
Enjoyed meeting and greeting people from different countrys, and companies with a smile!!!!!!!! Nice job at a front desk setting.
Pros
christmas bonus
Cons
having to walk thru the entire building, good exercise time!!!!!