Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews for Lead Supervisor

Found 17 reviews matching the search See all 14,430 reviews
Work place with growth potential
Captain, Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 9, 2019
Overall the experience at Allied Universal has been outstanding. I think the only draw back is some of the personnel that are hired are just out for a paycheck and not about performing the duties assigned. If, you put in the work you will be rewarded through promotions and mobility at the site you work.
Do you Job or Get Fired
Assistance Lead Tour Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 28, 2018
The co-workers act like high school children. The account mangers lie to you. Camera all around to make sure you are doing your job. No Backing from the union but yet you have to pay union dues.
Pros
Cons
Being Lied to.
Worst Place That I Have Ever Worked
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 12, 2018
At my site (Columbia College Chicago) they do not have a set schedule. So you don't know your schedule from week to week which makes it hard to plan to do anything outside of work. You are then scheduled all around the clock and even if you let them know ahead of time that you cant do certain hours do to babysitting issues, transportation, etc. You are told that is the job and you are threatened with being kicked off of the account and sent back to the corporate office which could leave you in limbo for some time. The account Manager is rude and obnoxious and does care about any of his officers and officers are under paid for the amount of work that is required.
Productive company
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 13, 2018
Been with the company for 5 years and the room for growth is tremendous. A typical day at work would be me coming in answering some emails and begin conducting weekly payrol. As a Lead Supervisor i am responsible for all of the officers scheduling and their time cards.
Not paid enough, no benefits at all
Night Shift Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316April 12, 2018
Currently a screener at Port Everglades, 5am to 5pm 3 days per week. On your feet most of the time. I earn 12.00 per hour, not
enough. The other employees look miserable, which brings
everyone down. I look forward to the people boarding the ship,
providing excellent customer service. Not enough hours, Very
low pay, in terms of what we are responsible for.
Great compnay with great people.
Base Lead Tour Supervisor - WTC site (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 30, 2018
AU is a great company that really cares about the employees at all levels. A typical day is fast-paced but satisfying, Management makes sure the employees have all the tools they need to succeed.
Allied is a good place to work. It provides a lot of on site training of the properties as well as administrative duties.
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fairview, TXJanuary 27, 2018
A typical day at work making sure that rule and procedures are followed.
You learned how to do payroll and administrative duties. The environment and the culture is good.
The hardest part of the day is watching someone get terminated.
The most enjoyable time is knowing that all tasks are completed before you leave for the day.
Pros
over time avalibility
Cons
no vacation pay and raises.
Great people to work for
lead supervisor/post commander (Current Employee) –  Herbalife LADCJune 16, 2017
They offer a advancement in the company and wide variety of locations to work, you receive annually bonus and bonuses for referring friends and your guaranteed full time work.
Pros
overtime
Cons
Hard to get ahold of operation managers
Security
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 30, 2017
Job security. Security will always be needed in this world we live in. Allied Universal will always have work for you. Don't expect a career, but will get a paycheck at the end of the week.
Pros
Paycheck every week
Cons
Quality of people
Great Job
Lead Officer/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAMay 16, 2017
This company has a lot of sites to place officers. The staff is Friendly and concerned. They could pay a more significant salary for the Bay Area Living Wages.
good start up job if seeking career in law enforcement
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 9, 2017
Great job to start up if seeking a career in law enforcement. Work in the retail environment for this company. At the Valley Plaza Mall or any other mall.
Great people, Bad company
Lead Officer/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 15, 2016
while working for Alliedbarton, i witness many times that they would value their leaders above all else. to include making someone take blame for leadership mistakes.
Exciting atmosphere
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYApril 11, 2015
A day as mall security is full of high end customer service and diligent thinking during incidents. There are three 8 hour shifts and a reasonable leeway for time off.
Great benefits
Lead Supervisor of Security (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 5, 2015
Surveying cameras and helping customers.
Developed customer service skills by interacting with over 100 people a day.
Management is very professional and detailed reports submitted on a daily basis.
Dealing with people that were not allowed on the premises was a challenge.
Assisting people to the right locations and interacting with vendors was a very enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Meeting new people from all walks of life.
Great Training
Assistant Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 10, 2014
This company will train you for advancement more than any company i've been apart of.
great training program; not the best benefits
Lead Officer/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 12, 2013
My typical work day include reading/responding to an average of 10 emails at the beginning of my shift, inspection of post/site, email beginning of shift report, responding to fire and other emergencies, coordinating client support services, coordinating access control and keep client posted on activity at the site.
I have learnt a great deal about the security industry at this company. The training program here is among the best in the industry.
The management structure is good, however your quality of experience with management will vary based on the particular manager to whom you report.
My co-workers reflects a spectrum of various personalities. My experience with my co-worker varies according to the work culture promoted my the account manager and the environment that I have proactively foster amongst us.
The hardest part of my job has been one or two times when I had to enforce policies on officers that seem less than fair to me. The best part of my job has been working a site that has a constant flow of A-list personality and VIP's.
Pros
training and interacting with VIPs
Cons
health benefits