Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews for Shift Manager

Found 279 reviews matching the search See all 14,498 reviews
Productive and willing to work with you.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 17, 2019
Allied Universal has a job for you if you really want one. Security is a job that can lead you to other fields such as law enforcement and corrections.
Worst company ever
Shift Supervisor/Security Officer/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYJuly 12, 2019
This company allied universal is the worst company in the world. Don’t work for this company because the management don’t care about employees. Bad company to work for
Work place and pay rate
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 12, 2019
It is a very good place to work, but the pay is not that great. Where i work at every body gets along good and work to gether to help each others. If they payed more it's great.
Good company to start out with
Shift supervisor (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 8, 2019
Good company to start working with. Low-to-no benefits for part-time workers, very few full-time positions in my area; low pay. However, great attitudes from some employees make work enjoyable.
Could be better, completely depends on contract.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 8, 2019
Allied universal is in disarray right night and lots of its workers have terrible work ethics. Needless to say that contract I've been on is one of the best out there and even so still has some flaws with the client.
Cons
No facial hair, wearing uncomofrtable suits and uniforms.
A typical day at work
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, MUSCJuly 4, 2019
Nice place to work. Certain sites should pay more.. Some attitudes are hard to deal with but all in all the officers are GREAT!! and the Major for that site is great to work for!
Honest work with descent pay.
Security Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 4, 2019
Need a better benefit package. It would be a much better place to work if you could build sick time along with PTO. As it stands now, if you get a bad cold/flu or a stomach virus, its very likely that you would use most or all of your PTO.
Easy job, but managments makes up problems to harass employees over
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 21, 2019
Management tend to focus on small tedious issues instead of the issues that matter. Like officers not having availability to proper amount of uniforms for years, and officers not receiving their paychecks and having to wait almost weeks with no paycheck etc.
Great Company
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAJune 6, 2019
Great company to work for, but with all Contract Companies, they don't Pay well. Great promotional opportunities, and as for me, my upper management staff attempts to make work a pleasurable thing.
no help
Shift Supervisor Security (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 31, 2019
Do not seem to care about employees. Do not help employee grow within company and do not take the time to get to know their employee. Do not replace employees on assignments with the same pay or close to the previous one.
They "DO" promote.
Grave Shift Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 21, 2019
After a couple of weeks on the job I was given the opportunity to to accept a supervisor's role at my assigned post. Naturally I accepted and the overtime that came with it. Management was cool, so were the clients. I highly recommend them.
big
Shift Security Supervisor on property (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 16, 2019
Served as Shift Security Supervisor on property.
Knew all locations thoroughly, keeping weak spots in coverage and likely targets a priority during CCTV surveillance and patrols.
Monitor access control premises to prevent theft, violence or infractions of the rules
Ensure all equipment are in order and within quality standards
Received training in Fire Safety Officer, Allied Barton Ready Response, Master Security Officer (MSO) Program.
Inspected compliance with all parked vehicles in the garage and throughout the property
Some sites are easier than others
Assistant Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 20, 2019
A criminal justice degree will help a lot in advancing in career. Previous law enforcement and military experience are big factors
considered when applying for positions especially upper management positions.
nothing to say
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 4, 2019
nothing to say about this Company. all you need was a pulse to work there in Seattle WA. Just show up and do your job. the account mgrs wont mess with you .
Management needs grooming and more education
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNApril 4, 2019
The management at Delta is a joke... Not professional at all... Sloppy working habits lack of control of employees. Workers are not willing to follow rules.. lots of over looked mistakes.. we are supposed to be security... But not here.
Ok place to work
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cox EnterpriseMarch 27, 2019
I did not enjoy working for this company. Management very unprofessional. HR sucks. I really prefer not to say much about this company. Nothing further to detail.
Pros
Cons
Like every job, it all depends on your supervisor
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 27, 2019
I have the worst possible tyrant for a manager. Turnover hitting 70% and nobody above him gets it - very few can swallow their professional integrity and stay on his site.
Pros
Great uniforms provided. Great employee perk programs
Cons
Division and region management let terrible manager remain affecting the work/life of so many
Great job!
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXMarch 27, 2019
I enjoyed my time working for Allied Universal! I met and worked with wonderful people. They hire all types of backgrounds, from students, parents, and all around great people. Management team did such a wonderful job, and took care of all concerns and needs of the employees. I really miss working for the company, and I think that everyone and anyone seeking out a career in security should give them a shot!
I m Happy with Allied |universal and Past I already served got good facilities and work
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  UPS Dallas Hub, TxMarch 16, 2019
I worked in past with Allied Universal feel so good .and I was happy with my Supervisor job and also want to go back.All my Officers were very happy with me .according to my work we were all was as family members.Hope if i got chance i will do more better there as Supervisor couse i have and experience of the UPS Hub Job.
Stuck Between a Rock (the Company) and a Hard Place (the Customer)
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  SCMarch 5, 2019
This is a very boring job. This shouldn't be a hard job, but they try to make it as difficult as they can with excessive rules and regulations. They will pay you as little as they can get away with, with no real benefits.