Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Found 156 reviews matching the search See all 14,504 reviews
Every thing is good.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 15, 2019
My company is a great company and has many opportunities to grow if you are willing to work hard and dedicate your time to work and grow. As a Security Supervisor I love working with people and helping people any way I can.
Centergy property management
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA (Centergy)June 18, 2019
I can not speak for every location, but here at Centergy the management (client) is terrible. Director of Security is a kiss up and doesn't stand for her employees, she will blame an employee behind their back then she'll smile in their face. This is based off my experience within this company. Security is never in the loop when comes to events or anything that needs security, but are the first to blame when we are not aware. Very unorganized at this location.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Micro managed
Typical Work Day
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 11, 2019
On a typical work day at the MaRC you will see employees in high spirits and working together toward a common goal. The environment is energetic and relaxing, yet at times of rush there is coordination and team work that boosts morale and brings employees together. Management is great, training and re-training employees based on where the need is. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement and leadership potential within the MaRC.
Pros
Teamwork and communication
Cons
Temperature within the MaRC can get a little high due to number of bodies and machinery.
Nice place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 3, 2019
Worked for a year and then got promoted, I was a Supervisor fo 8 months where I was respected and met everyone with a smile and a handshake. Very nice people
Don’t know a lot about this company as of yet
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 8, 2019
I just became employed with this company about 2 months ago I was employed with Us Security Associates for 11 years before Allied Universal Bought the company
the post i have is a good one.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 9, 2019
The switch from Us Security to Allied was a very easy one. The Allied associates where helpful in all aspects. Ove not worked that long to tell much about Allied so the review will be short and sweet.
Pros
same site
Great Place to Work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 4, 2019
AUS has provided me ample opportunity to shine and grow. Withing a matter of weeks I was promoted to my sites supervisor position and was able to make the changes within my site that my team had previously addressed were not getting done.
Pros
Paid lunch and weekly pay
Cons
offers anniversary bonus instead of time off at most sites
excellent
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2019
Great company to work for. Management team really cares about their employees and client . I would recommend anyone to work for them. You would love to become apart of their team.
Good starter
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 24, 2019
Introduction to security career, no room for growth. Hard to advance career with no room to move up. Possible to move sites but very little communication.
Easy to move up
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 21, 2019
Easy to move up within a a couple months I’ve been promoted to supervisor. They saw my work ethic and took a chance on me. They watch you and take chances on you.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Offer you low paying sites at first.
Very much intrested in hiring .
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Jersey Wildlife and Game Refuge, NJFebruary 14, 2019
Looking forward as of getting me a need for the job done . my company changing Allied soon. Would be great news thank you . I learned to be alert on site's Because of unexpected danger . Management is be on time for work looking sharply dress .ok a smile says it All at time when one walk true the door. It's the communications with others . Must Enjoyable part of my Job is keep a steady head up all the time as awareness and safety is key factor on job everytime.
Pros
Cons
Let say team work and efforts can make thing better.mom
everything had to help to see the building was in to shape for employees amd save .
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  lee road the main officeJanuary 24, 2019
It was easy to make sure that there was no problem the in buildings, when following procedures. Reporting a problems in building was safe was not a difficult process.
Pros
it was good to work and parking garage was safe to all people that park there.
Cons
some people don't know how to park and that is why you are there.
Tough Job
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lisle, ILJanuary 17, 2019
Work days are long. Work like balance depends upon account manager. The cooperate jobs enjoy working for company field officers and supervisors have a hard time.
no room for advancement
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 3, 2019
The communication is very poor, and there was instances where I was being setup for failure with inadequate coverage. pay is not competitive for the bay area.
Pros
fellow employees
Cons
short breaks, policy, no appreciation for employees
Security Supervisor
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MI 49548December 25, 2018
I liked the job but needed more money per hour. It was a learning experience for me and dealt with the public on a daily basis Customer service skills were used and improved while working here
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
needed more money per hour
Health benefits suck
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 13, 2018
Benefits went up for my family to 500.00 a week. Agh the work is good but the healthcare needs to be fixed. I can not have more than half of my check go to healthcare.
Cons
Pay 500.00 a week in health insurance
Team work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 12, 2018
Provide good customer service, Observing, Receiving, and otherwise obtaining information
from All relevant sources. The management of the security program. Management, supervisory, communicative and interpersonal skills. Responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises.
Pros
ihe9
Do not treat its employees right
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 17, 2018
When Allied Universal took over Universal Security Services it went downhill they only think about their self they do not think about the employees that help them get to where they are always messing up on your paycheck you will always have to debate to get your overtime pay when they messed up if you took a vacation you did not get your money when you took your vacation
Pros
They do not care about the employees
Cons
Glad I got out when I did
Site Specific Customer Service with little to no incentive
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Hickory, NCOctober 24, 2018
Regardless if you work at a site and do nothing but watch property or You work at a site that is technological requiring use of skills and innovation your insurance is bad and expensive with little to no paid time off. Your salary stays the same from time of hire to finish unless you obtain a promotion. No real career path guidelines, All that is needed is warm bodies to meet the staffing needs without consideration to challenges faced at specific locations.
Pros
honest work, team atmosphere at lower levels
Cons
Minimal health insurance, No inccentive to improve, or progress.
Great Company
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 23, 2018
Great company, easy to work for, no problem when it comes to time and money. The management is really good to you. They take care of their employees as well.
Pros
Pays weekly, overtime