Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Found 1,776 reviews matching the search See all 14,460 reviews
walking
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2019
work was easy
the company have good benefits
job security good
management give you hard time
job culture is good people are nice to talk it good enjoyable
Ok place to work just unprofessional supervisors.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 13, 2019
Some supervisors are racist and discrimination against some employees.Some supervisions management staff helps mostly their friends and family members progress.
great company
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 13, 2019
great company and its really one from the best places that i have ever worked in the staff is really professional and the management is really great nothing we need more than to be a part of this great team
Productive and fun work environment.
Unarmed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Lorton, VAJuly 9, 2019
Great place of work. Relaxed and friendly. The pay is good. Great staffing and working environment. Flexible hours and plenty of over time. overall a great place to work and learn.
A fast paced growing company that was great to work for. The work was challenging and fun.
Fire, Life, Safety Trainer for Northern California (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 5, 2019
I would travel to a site where I delivered a training session on Fire Warden roles and responsibilities, and other emergency responses. e.g. earthquake, medical, active shooter, and violence in the workplace. I was assigned an area with over 400 clients. I loved working with the clients. The workplace culture was exciting and challenging. I had the opportunities to expand my role and job. I would drive to the clients location, set up, deliver the training and when finished, I would travel to another location. This happened at least 3 to 4 times a week. I worked from home, set my own schedule, and developed my own power points. I worked for a regional manager who was very supportive. The over training head was located in Southern California and my mentor.
Pros
Work from home, set my own schedule, company credit card, and compensated for my vehicle.
Cons
Lots of travel
A typical day at work
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, MUSCJuly 4, 2019
Nice place to work. Certain sites should pay more.. Some attitudes are hard to deal with but all in all the officers are GREAT!! and the Major for that site is great to work for!
Great
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Vance, ALJuly 4, 2019
This is a great place to work if you enjoy enforcing rules and regulations to people who are not willing to abide by them. Also, this is great if you love staying in one area all day.
I different type of job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COJuly 3, 2019
There is never a typical work day because you work at a hospital, so there is always something that you never thought you would experience. The most enjoyable part had to be lunch.
Great coworkers
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 30, 2019
I managed 3 accounts for Allied Universal. I gained a lot of knowledge and training while employed for AUS. The core purpose of the company were great and the atmosphere was comparable to family
Pros
Great benefits and work perks
Cons
N\a
Great
Sercurity Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 29, 2019
its a great job to be at they really work with your schedule they are friendly and nice management is great they really work with you there isn't anything really hard about the job and you aren't working with to many people
Productive and fun place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 27, 2019
Busy day to day operation
Learn how to screen luggage, handbag, etc.
Management was good
Work culture, courthouse
Screening luggage, handbag, etc.
Learning people and meeting new people
Positive and adventures job
Security Guards Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 26, 2019
On the time that i worked for this company, learned that team work and protection was the main important things. Keeping the property and the employees safe was a big deal, after all we don't need strangers entering the building to attack either or. having team work to be first responders was a great way to help anyone with an emergency. I loved working at my job because every one was respectful and polite to one another and we always helped each other out to meet any criteria required for the day.
The work experience that I've had with this company has been really great, and knowledgable.
SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 25, 2019
I've been trained on being accountable, vigilant, and cooperative. My responsibilities entailed entry, alarm detection, and clerical to say the least.
Vey Helpful Co workers
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 17, 2019
I enjoyed working for Allied Universal I learned a lot of valuable lessons from my team. Everyone was team players making it enjoyable to be a work,always lending a helping hand.
Pros
Nice Site
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, NJJune 13, 2019
The workplace culture is very well structured and organized between security guards. Most enjoyable part are co-workers, and responsibility of tasks completed by security guards.
Cons
short breaks
Big corporation, average for industry
Security Site Manager/Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 13, 2019
AUS is a large corporation that provides average workers and service to their clients. They are honest and possess good training programs but sadly didn't put much of them into practice. Most work days were average but there wasn't a cohesive team culture. They are a decent company to earn a paycheck from.
Good place to work and get experience
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 13, 2019
Could pay more, need more direct policies in place
Schedule is great and flexible
I like working here my co-workers are great there's not much more to say
Fun team members
Security Officer Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2019
Alliied has Great management and team members and great sites. If I didn't get sick, I would have stayed.
Great opportunity for advancement. Support for the officers.
Cons
Good
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 9, 2019
Very challenging but rewarding. I would say that the hardest part of my job is motivating my staff to remain positive, productive and helpful team members.
fun place to work if you are entering the security industy
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 8, 2019
It all depends on which site you are being placed

culture is diverse in which I love about working for the company

I learned that you have to be patient and persistent with your work otherwise it will not look good

the most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who are nothing but positive