Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Review

View all Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions reviews

allied
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAMay 21, 2019
changed the company name 2 times while i was employed with them. always had to call and ask for my vacation pay because it was never added on my check.

Other Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews

Good Launching Board
GSOC Operator/Risk Analyst/Relief Watch Commander (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 14, 2019
Site selection is key. Management team can be hit or miss. Don't expect a highly lauded site or position. Fairly cut throat at the corporate level.

Overtime can be non-existent or pushed upon you in heaps. Depending on who/how you are this may be a positive rather than a negative.
Pros
National Company, Flexible Hours
Cons
We're just a step above mall kiosk employees.
My Experience was not good
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 14, 2019
My personal experience of my individual site was terrible. My management was very Petty. Any complaints I tried to bring to attention were ignored or purposefully Misdirected.