Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Review

View all Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions reviews

It’s a cool place to work just not for me.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 22, 2019
We learn a lot about checking alarms and being a security guard it’s a cool place it just doesn’t fit into my life schedule because it’s overnight and I have a family.

Other Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive and very interesting to watch mechanics work and enter the plant.
Citgo Refinery/ Level 2/Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TX 78411June 15, 2019
I think that working for Allied Universal gave me an opportunity to learn more on Citgo Refinery outlook being there present on my security job and knowing different characters that work there. I would work there on a turn around basis again.
Unfair
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 15, 2019
I don’t really like the way they run things I was treated unfair at this company maybe I just got the wrong project manager but I didn’t have a good experience