Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Review

View all Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions reviews

Don't like sitting waiting for work is unprofessional
Fire Safety Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 10, 2017
I have found that in my experience with Allied Universal that althouth they post jobs on job web sites I don't get any calls for work and I end up spending countless weeks sitting home doing nothing. Only to be told that these m anagers reserve the right to choose whom ever they want instead of loyal dedicated people that have been there through out and that have reported to work on time and that have gone beyond to perform there jobs only to be over looked when we need work
Pros
When i'm working it's good
Cons
don't like sitting waiting for work when jobs are posted

Other Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews

Okay place to work
ASST DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC SAFETY (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 20, 2019
Management makes very good money here. Contracts are decent. Pay is decent. They could pay more for experience, but they don't. Bad for EMT's and anyone with a clearance. You won't be paid for your knowledge, clearance or certification level. You make what everyone else makes.
Great pay and perks depending on the building you work in.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 20, 2019
I am having a great experience at my current building. Above average pay, quarterly luncheons, Holiday bonuses etc. All I can say is it all depends on the client i,e building you work in, you wont necessarily get good perks through the company.

53.4K
43.8K
34K
21.8K
11.9K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions.

Powered by Comparably