Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Review

View all Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions reviews

Poor job/life balance.
Security Professional (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 22, 2019
Management expects you to be on call 24/7.,They try to cheat you of your vacation., I ended up stuck in a schedual were the normal hours was only 30 per a week ,but I worked 6 days a week. It was that or back to back 12 hr shifts to make up for some idiot they hired and wventually terminated., There hadn't even a Thank you for making sacrifaces for the team., I had to take a job with another company to get a job with descent hours.
Pros
Paid lunch times. They are huge and have lots of accounts.
Cons
Poor life/work balance., You can get a descent post or a very bad of a post. It depends on luck., Once management locks you into a post there is little chance of improving your lot.

Other Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews

Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Brownstown, MIJune 16, 2019
Okay, some things have to go wrong but I don’t want them that way they are not it was so good omg is a season for you guys to win the tournament and we will get the money.
Pros
Okay
Cons
Okay
Poor management
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 16, 2019
They don’t care about you at all don’t waste your time here it’s not worth it especially not the pay ! They start you offf with $8 and don’t plan on giving you no raise despite your experience