Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Review

View all Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions reviews

A confederacy of knuckleheads
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  ArizonaMay 21, 2019
50 cents above minimum wage pay. They will cut your hours without warning after hiring you based on full time work. The scheduling is always inaccurate and planned poorly. They'll call you in after they realized they screwed up the schedule. They'll call you when you're sleeping after working graveyard shifts. They'll call you in to work a double shift whether you've slept or not. There is no support or information given at your postings from management. Management is incompetent and lack any rapport with employees. They will hire anyone. If you're over 70 and in ill health you have a great shot of getting some hours.
Pros
Uniform is included
Cons
Hours cut, incompetent management, lack of respect or boundaries, low pay

Other Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews

Its a job.. nothing more they dont care about you as long as they ha e bodies to cover sites
REGION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 23, 2019
Dont work here...you will regret it the pay is awful and they dont work with you on much. Training us awful if at all. They just want bodies to fill spots.
Pros
Cons
Low pay and long hours
Don’t Work For Them In Atlanta.!!!!!!!
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2019
Had health issues and was terminated because I was in the hospital for a few days. Notified my manager and he didn’t care at all. Due to my phone being off and my family couldn’t contact him, he terminated me. I had my discharge papers and everything. The locations they send you to aren’t worth the low pay and some of the employees are GHETTO.!!!! They don’t follow the dress code && everyone knows everybody’s business. MESSY.!!!!!!!