Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Review

View all Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions reviews

alright/ not frun
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 21, 2019
was there for several years, security work was not for me completely but di a good job. it was very had to work with people and make everyone happy, a change was needed.
Pros
built on my people skills
Cons
what

Other Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive and very interesting to watch mechanics work and enter the plant.
Citgo Refinery/ Level 2/Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TX 78411June 15, 2019
I think that working for Allied Universal gave me an opportunity to learn more on Citgo Refinery outlook being there present on my security job and knowing different characters that work there. I would work there on a turn around basis again.
Unfair
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 15, 2019
I don’t really like the way they run things I was treated unfair at this company maybe I just got the wrong project manager but I didn’t have a good experience