Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions

Allied Universal Security Services, Systems and Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 14,191 reviews matching the search See all 14,262 reviews
Consistant work
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJune 20, 2019
You have a set schedule that normally never changes unless the site you work out looses their contract with allied. Then you will be moved to another location with not much notification
Keep it moving.
Various Positions Held (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 20, 2019
Security industry is a way for men to prey on young women.
If you want to feed your family you will have to put out or you might get a few hours a week. It’s disgusting to think these men are fathers and husbands yet they treat women like that. Yves delva prime example. Wouldn’t promote me as a manager unless I date him. Yet he married with kids. Sicko
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Put out or go broke
Acknowledgment, responsibility
Security Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 20, 2019
Allied Universal Security company has knowledgeable Management team to assist in all aspects of the company. There isn’t a dull day, always something new each day to enhance your skills.
Very good coworkers and helpful managment
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 19, 2019
nine times out of ten your security supervisor will listen to any and all requests you have for the workplace or issues that come up. It's the bad supervisors that ruin the job, but you usually end up with a good one.
Very laid back
Security Guard Officer (Current Employee) –  Convent laJune 19, 2019
Easy job... a lot of paperwork though,.. and very fast pace during business hours . I would recommend as a part time job ....some sites also give you chemical process training
Pros
No over the shoulder supervision
Cons
Lack of a opportunity to advance
Great company to work for.
SECURITY DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 19, 2019
I worked for this company since before the merger. I spent over 6 years with them and it really was a great company to work for. To be honest, the best part was where I was contracted out to. I had been at that location for the majority of my time with the company and all I can say is that it was a great experience for me.
I enjoyed working there
Contract Security Escort (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLJune 19, 2019
A good job to have in security field. I enjoyed the daily routines it never got boring. Just the management needed more experience.I refered employees to my boss he hired them. Then he had me train people. On all areas of security work. Helped escort contractors.
I think everyone should at least work for them sometime in your security career
never follows their own rules
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 19, 2019
company does not use their own equipment or processes properly. Company will work you without renewing your license.
Company does not follow their own safety rules.
Large organization focused solely on expanding footprint through organic growth and acquisitions. Little to no focus on employee well-being.
National Account Manager - T-Mobile, USA (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 19, 2019
This company is growing too fast and cannot maintain proper management oversight. Company will not add headcount to manage new business. Terrible model.
very good work environment
Security (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 19, 2019
Work environment was very good .challenging but very good and I was able to accept the challenge and work at the site comfortably the job was close to home
fun place to work an grow
SUPERVISOR ARUNDEL MILLS MALL (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 19, 2019
if you do you job right there plenty of room to grow easy to get over time east to leanr new skills easy to move in in the career field and grow to be shift lead
great company
SECURITY SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2019
Company is really great! wish i could go back. I will try again in the near future. The job sites were not too bad and the managers i came across were pretty okay
Horrible leadership
Revenue Protection Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Jose CAJune 18, 2019
Just like any other security company, the powers that be put clowns in charge, then said clowns promote their buddies & play favourites. The level of stupidity is incredible given the fact that most of the account I was at are armed.
Stressful
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Delphi, INJune 18, 2019
At first I really enjoyed working for this company. But then it took a quick change for the worst with management. The Site Director was married to the so called Training Manager. She didn't train anyone well. And the Assistant Site Director was there "roommate".
Productive and fun work place.
Security Professional (Current Employee) –  101 N BrandJune 18, 2019
You get to learn a lot of new things here like how to sharpen your customer skill services and you learn how to interact with people on a professional level.
my time at allied
security guard (Current Employee) –  Kingston, NYJune 18, 2019
work days consisted of work details required by contract. I had a lot of on the job training on how to deal with certain alarm systems and safety measures. management operated through site supervision, sometimes it would be a bit difficult to get immediate results. the hardest part of my job was getting the attention of management on time with the proper response.
Centergy property management
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA (Centergy)June 18, 2019
I can not speak for every location, but here at Centergy the management (client) is terrible. Director of Security is a kiss up and doesn't stand for her employees, she will blame an employee behind their back then she'll smile in their face. This is based off my experience within this company. Security is never in the loop when comes to events or anything that needs security, but are the first to blame when we are not aware. Very unorganized at this location.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Micro managed
Productive and fun workplace
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Downtown BrooklynJune 18, 2019
Management needs improvement, but overall I great work place. Good pay, good work environment, friendly staff. I would recommend anyone to work there. Whether they're starting in security or experienced.
Too Large. You will get lost in the shuffle
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 17, 2019
Too Large. You will get lost in the shuffle. With so many people, it's hard to advance. It's no longer client driven but driven from the "top down". The company is looking to pad its books and sell to the highest bidder.
Simple, Professional, Easygoing place to work.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Washington DC 20002June 17, 2019
Top flight and an anchor to what security companies should be. A security professional’s dream place to work and I’m blessed to be apart of Allied Universal’s storied history.