Allnex Employee Reviews

Bagel day once a month! :) great food on special occasions.
BILLINGUAL ACCOUNT MANAGER, ORDER MANAGEMENT,CSR (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 18, 2019
Friendly
Fast pace work environment
Great Management team
Diversity
Flexible vacation time or time off
Have a great experience working at allnex.
Great Benefits
401 K
Pros
They really care about their employees.
It was a GREAT place to work
Computer Tech (Former Employee) –  N. Augusta S.C.April 8, 2019
It was GREAT unfortunately I have acute allergies and working in a chemical plant was not advantageous for me and my health !.........................
Pros
Work
Cons
N/a
Slow paced environment with no personal growth
Technician (Former Employee) –  East Saint Louis, ILFebruary 26, 2019
Slow paced environment with no personal growth. There is always a lack of employees for multiple reasons. No space as a lunch room. There is not even a predetermined lunch time, each employee has to find a time in its schedule to eat and if someone needs you, you are expected to stop eating and start doing whatever it need to be done
Balls to the wall all day everyday. Treated like cattle instead of people.
Filter Operator (Former Employee) –  East St. Louis, ILDecember 2, 2018
I worked at allnex for a short time in a fulltime filter operater position. The management is very un proffesional and dont care about anything but production. They don’t really even care if you get a break either. They have no training documents what so ever and expect you to just pick up on the job from watching their senior employees which is ok. But Mind you its an resin plant so it is very very dirty, sticky, smell of fumes all over the plant, and most of the valves and pipes you are to use are coverd in so much crud you dont know what your using. Long hours with only one day off... that wasnt really a full day and night to yourself. So if you have a family and like to spend time with them then this isnt what you want. You work 12 hours and have to bring a lunch because you cant leave for lunch ( but Q.C personnel and office personnel can leave for lunch) that leaves you to eat a burrito or small personal pizza from vending machine. They arent bigg on safety at all hence no gloves at times, respirators, or even a simple ramp to unload 30lbs steel drums needed for drumming. There was a guy training me with three Hernias from all the heavy lifting beacuse they dont even have a drum lift for full barrels of additive ingredients to be added. So prepare to throw out your back.Everything is old and the way of doing things is even older.
Pros
The Salary
Cons
Everything else. Need to treat people like people not cattle.
Poorly managed
Chemical Operator (Current Employee) –  East Saint Louis, ILNovember 4, 2018
Company lacks true leadership. Few to none or willing to train you...never know when your going to be allowed a weekend off..lack of safety... Get your money and ge
Pros
Co workers look out for you
Cons
Lack of leadership...high medical insurance
Decent
Safety, Health, and Environmental Intern (Former Employee) –  Willow Island, WVOctober 14, 2018
Worked as an intern in one of the locations. Company cares a decent amount and pay is very fair. Plant management and corporate management will definitely work with you. We had trouble will our union not working with us. Overtime offered everyday but no one would take it.
Average
Operator (Current Employee) –  North Augusta, SCOctober 3, 2018
Management does not appreciate its operators the way I believe they should. Overall an ok place to work salary could be more competitive. Benefits get worse every year which is unfortunate. Recent year paycheck issues caused frustration
Allnex is very unorganized from management to there operation at the ESL facility.
Chemical Process Operator (Current Employee) –  East Saint Louis, IL 62205September 2, 2018
I've never seen a company operate so poorly and treat employees the way the management at the ESL Allnex facility has. You barely get your lunch in and they complain when you do.
Pros
401K is 6% Matching.
Cons
You barely get a break!
hate it
PROCESS OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTAugust 4, 2018
Mgmt is the worst the toxic enviroment is very bad the smell is terrible not the best place to work not the worst either biggerst problem is managment for sure
Allnex Way of Life
Warehouse RADCURE Supervisor (Current Employee) –  North Augusta, SCJuly 16, 2018
Allnex, A typical work day includes running daily purchase order reports for inbound deliveries and also tanker shipments. I also coordinate with the Production units as of where they are at on the schedule. We then stage all batches according to the schedule making sure we have all bulk and small ads they need. The off loading and loading of all bulk tankers are done by the warehouse also. We have meetings with the planning department so we can be sure of any upcoming orders that we should make priority. I was enjoy my job but there isn't any room for advancement, and I would like to further my knowledge in Operations which I do cover from time to time. We have a of workers who have been here for some time and have really lost interest in continuing to make the company GREAT!
Pros
Day Shift
Cons
Bad Communication throughout site, last minute changes.
Review
Site IT Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTJuly 6, 2017
Great company to work for. Growing yearly. Great people. Very lean body of employees. Company is very interested in safety and health of their employees.
Very productive workplace, great learning environment
Safety, Health, & Environmental Intern (Former Employee) –  Willow Island, WVMarch 23, 2017
This was a great place to start my career in safety. From daily inspections to toolbox talks, we dealt with contractors, union employees, and salary employees.
It is a great place to work
Analytical Chemist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 20, 2017
Very laid back work atmosphere. Company does a few fun things for its employees throughout the year.

I enjoy the laid back atmosphere of working.You aren't micromanaged.

Everyone in the company is very understanding when it comes to your family.

Safety always comes first; at work and at home
Productive workplace
Import and Duty Drawback Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 20, 2016
Excellent company to expand knowledge on any field. Great organizational culture - Collaborative. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with other colleagues when establishing operations in Latin America.
Pros
Collaborative organizational culture
Cons
Lack of finance support from Corporation Board
Productive and well organized
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 11, 2015
I have a very good relationship with all my co-workers. I love coming to work just knowing of the progress we will make in helping serve the customers with all of their needs.
Awful
Girl Friday (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 8, 2014
If you can't say anything nice, it's best not to say anything at all.
Pros
Nice location/building
Cons
Management, security, deplorable plant conditions
Great Company
Credit Manager, North America (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2014
Great Company to work for. There is high opportunity for development and growth.
This company is a great company if you are Belgian!
Global Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 19, 2014
Global headquarters are located in Belgium. This company is a great company if you are Belgian!
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
No opportunities for advancement. Extremely eurocentric.
Interesting place for sure.
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Location- USASeptember 18, 2013
Interesting place for sure.
Many reorganizations due to divestitures and acquisitions
Eurocentric management
Pros
Reasonable compensation-work ratio
Cons
Many reorganizations, very little opportinity
Tough process to control
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Willow islandAugust 18, 2013
The position is a challenge. Long days are the standard. Co workers are great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allnex. Our community is ready to answer.