Allpro Parking Employee Reviews

Good
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 29, 2018
Good job for anyone i had alot of fun going to do different events.. You get to meet people and the job always get you good tips. This is a job that anyone would love to have
Dysfunctional from bottom to top !
Field Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 13, 2018
Want to be "ON CALL" 24 hours per day !! Adjustable schedule NOT! If you want to work 8am-5pm M-F and then be on call 24 hours a day then this is the job for you !! You better be prepared to answer your phone at all hours of the night and day, then report to work immediately or you'll be fired. Hopefully you don't have a life because at any time staff calls in sick the field manager is required to cover shifts. Company saves money not paying staff the shift hours and the MANAGER loses money by having to work extra non paid hours. Salary appears good until they work you 50-60+ hrs with no guarantee of time off. I can't see how any educated person in their right mind would work for this Company.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Ridiculous Hours and Poor Management
This is a great company to work for.
Cashier Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 27, 2018
This was a great company to work for. People were willing to work together to get the job done. The supervisor was superior. It is a great place to work.
enjoyable
Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Rochester New YorkAugust 6, 2018
Worked at City garages. Worked for different companies when the contracts expired. Interacted with customers and employees
was named employee of the month. Also a lookout award.
"AllPro is a an excellent company.
Cashier Supervisor/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH John Glenn Columbus Int'l AirportJuly 13, 2018
The cashiers were NOT treated fairly at this location. I was a supervisor. I was suspended in February 2018 and NEVER called back about my job status.
Pros
A couple of the older employees, cashiers and supervisors alike, would go out of their way to help others.
Cons
The airport ran the show. Not the parking company..
Comfortable work place
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Wyandanch, NYApril 8, 2018
This job is great for someone in school or someone looking to start in customer services much like myself. For the most part this job is easy and theres alot of down time if you work in the afternoon and nightshifts or if you work in the morning. The tasks are simply assisting customers at the parking meters, checking for unpaid parking spaces and handing out parking notices for unpaid customers.
alright
Parker (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 24, 2017
This job was beginner job. It paid well in tips but besides that I would have rather worked at mcdonalds inside with free heat and food on occasion. It was great as a beginner.
Fun place I like my supervisors
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 12, 2017
I like working here because there job is very easy and I like my coworkers and my supervisor are all nice.

The must that I like is that I get to interact with a lot off people and really love it.
young kids inexperienced,managers disappear from there work place
Shuttle bus driver and valet parking (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 2, 2017
They like to hire irresponsible people that would rather be on there cell phone than pay attention to there jobs.There managers always have some place else to be instead of being where there needed the most. ANd if they want you to do something like work late and you don't want to, well Don't be to surprised if you end up with a few less hours on your next scheduled when it's posted.
Pros
30 dollars per year towards new shoes
Cons
eat your lunch on the run literally, work in all weather oh provide your own rain gear or umbrella
fun place to work
Parking Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 18, 2017
Productive, educational and continuing learning. Professional management; friendly co-workers; good hours; getting time off when needed. You can always get help when needed.
Pros
By me not driving, it is easy for me to get to work by COTA
Cons
Breaks to short
Productive growing company
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mineola, NYAugust 1, 2017
Everyday i come in at six am clock in and begin to print the daily transactions from the previous day before. I complete that paperwork then collect money from pay stations .Help a few customers with ticket payments complete bank deposits to deposit at the bank ,assist manager with daily functions and that is usually a everyday basis. All employees work together to maintain a clean facility for customers and also with customer service. The environment of the job is really calm no pressure we try to satisfy on helping the customers needs. I've learned patience and being more attentive more and more everyday. What i love most is being able to help customers and co workers as well with making there day as easy as possible.
Customer Service
Campus Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 7, 2017
This job is a very nice place to learn great customer service skills. A typical day there in the Buffalo General ramp is a basic parking attendant job, giving tickets, taking money, making sure the machine and the machine gates is working right. As the shuttle driver, you meet a lot of customers and new faces. The customers are the best part.
Great place to work, but little room to grow
Valet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH 43215March 13, 2017
Parking cars, creating weekly schedule, supervising employees, training employees, handling customer issues and complaints.
Learned how to deal with angry customers in a professional manner, how to manage employees, and how to contact and stay in touch with our clients.
Workplace culture was mostly male-dominated, not a lot of advancement for females except HR department.
Hardest part of the job- lack of communication between managers and employees.
Best part of the job- the freedom to run my accounts they way I wanted with little to no interference
It's a job (that goes nowhere)
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYFebruary 11, 2017
The only benefit is that this place is open 24/7/365 without fail. There will always be work and hours to work.

That and your breaks/lunch are included in your shift (so you don't punch out, but also can't leave). So at the least you're guaranteed your breaks whereas other places don't necessarily give you one properly.

Don't expect the workload to be properly distributed however. If you're not the type to actually go out of your way to do your job and make sure things are done, they won't be.

Don't expect to call the manager for help either. You won't get any.

Don't expect a specific day off, and if you are off, expect to get called in because someone can't come in (i.e. doesn't want to be there!)
Pros
Lots of down time
Cons
Lots of outdoor work all year/all weather
good company to work for
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 6, 2017
Allpro is a good company to work for. Has taught a lot to employees on the customer service side of parking and always willing to help there employees
Is really fun to work this Job b/c make you active.
Valet Parking (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 19, 2017
I use to I love this job the reason is fun and be active you run a lot to bring up the car's and we make little bet tip's money.but the management stuff so wrong and the never appreciated the job we work for but a lot customer almost 99% the appreciated to us. b/c all time we work hard avery single day.
Pros
Bones money
Cons
health care
Excellent Valet company
Garage Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 22, 2016
I'm a garage supervisor, so I don't get a lot of the valet experience. But, what I have seen is good.
Pros:
Above average pay
Opportunities for advancement
Good management

Cons:
Odd Hours
Slow in the of season.
Exposure to the elements
fun work environment
Valet Parker/Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 23, 2015
every morning was great getting up going to work. specking with great customers. co workers/ management was great. every day wasn't easy but that's apart of work.
Pros
joy of working with people
Cons
weather such as snow and rain
Very outgoing co-workers good work environment and meet some great people on the job
Lot Attendant/Valet (Former Employee) –  465 Main Street Buffalo NYFebruary 5, 2014
The job itself can be difficult when handling different customers attitudes and needs and u usually work in the cold. In the summer it is very enjoyable when working outside. The Managers are very understanding when comes to your work schedual and personal life. My co-workers are awsome. I look forward to working with them everyday.
Dishonest Management
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 19, 2013
Management was dishonest Stealing money, editing revenue reports ect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allpro Parking. Our community is ready to answer.