AllSaints Employee Reviews

sales associate (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLFebruary 21, 2019
Flexible hours, good working environment and good management. Working there helped me improve my costumer service skills and selling skills. The hours were also good.
Pros
flexible hours
Amazing People and great culture
Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 21, 2019
Great work culture with nice, supportive people. They play music in the office and you get a great clothing benefit for work. I was a part-time intern so I personally did not have a very fun job but it was a cool place to work.
Pros
Fun celebrations, nice people, team effort based
Cons
none, I was part-time and an intern
Poor corporate offices
Floor/Stock Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAFebruary 18, 2019
The environment in the LA area stores was horrible. The management they choose in most locations is also just as bad. Whenever I still go into a store, none of the associate even act like they want to be there. They have an image and its clearly represented through their associates, ATTITUDE, ATTITUDE, ATTITUDE .
Pros
discount, low traffic
Cons
management, forced to wear specific outfits, corporate
Standards and double standards
Stylist - Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2019
Working for the company is fine, they have their goals and run like any other retail establishment. At particular locations there are management problems between the staff working there creating inhospitable working conditions and a tense shopping experience.
Pros
Clothing allotment and discounts.
Cons
Poor management and no hot water
Fun and easy work place
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILDecember 20, 2018
It is a very easy but fast place of work it is not hard at all people friendly and everything there is easy and simple work and pretty much and hard working person could do it
Productive and fun workplace.
Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CANovember 11, 2018
The first Alksaints I worked st was in Santa Monica. That is where I learned the culture. I was hire as a stylist and moved up to other positions quickly. I was too seller in the store from day one.
Pros
Good pay and discounts
Cons
Flexibility in schedule
Fun workplace with great clothing benefits
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 5, 2018
Team meeting, goal focused. Hands on environment. International company. Cool clothing and employee incentives. Opportunities for growth and recognition.
Short Term Job
Stylist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 8, 2018
If you have retail experience, AllSaints is a place to try. The customers you meet are amazing, workplace culture not so good. The job is not difficult.
It’s not worth it
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 17, 2018
The clothes are cool, don’t get me wrong! But let’s start - Upper management will not help you succeed. You will be doing more than what you’re paid. Deadlines and visuals are ridiculous. This company isn’t worth the headache. I’ve worked for the company for 7 years. If you speak your mind, you’re frowned upon and pretty much a trouble maker. Being partnered with Bloomingdales will be a HUGE headache. Their turn over for managers is disgusting. They have no respect for leased spaces and will go above your head to your DMs to complain about any and everything. You do shipment, recalls, visuals, conference calls(everyday basically) all yourself. There is not “stock team”, no “visual team”. Nothing. Everything falls down on you, all the while getting paid $12. Unacceptable. Budget will make employees quit. Business isn’t where it needs to be for any retailer, but they’ll compare numbers from 2-4 years ago and force you to hit them. Clothing benefit is the ONLY upside to this company! Free clothes! That’s it! The cons of this company will outweigh that. This place will eventually give you a mental breakdown - you and coworkers. Enjoy the good moments because they won’t last very long.
Pros
Clothing benefit
Cons
Upper management, corporate, Bloomingdales micromanaging, returns, low pay, no benefits if you’re not management, no bonuses(because you can’t reach them)
Professional and Comfortable environment
Stylist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 26, 2018
As a stylist at Allsaints retail store, there were many responsibilities that were carefully watched over by managers. AllSaints put all of their efforts into one on one customer experience, and there was some pressure to maintain, and or exceed sales goals.

I learned how retail works very well from this job experience. The discounts that Allsaints provides to their staff is very generous and appreciated.
Pros
discounts
Cons
pressure to make client relationships and sales goals
Productive and a great learning experience
Retail Floor Manager & Stylist (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAAugust 20, 2018
AllSaints has to trained me to be well rounded as a floor manager, visual merchandiser, stylist and sales representative. With AllSaints I have grown as a person and employee.
Fun work place
Floor Manager - Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 10, 2018
I was a Floor Manager at AllSaints and loved my job. The turn over was pretty high but what retail job isn't. I stayed for about 4 months after my department manager left the company. I was in charge of all of the departments by myself and it got to be overwhelming . If I had more support and employees and managers I would have stayed. I loved working at AllSaints
Pros
Floor moves and Mannequin changes
Cons
The drive to work Im not from the area where AllSaints is located
Great company
Stockroom associate (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJuly 29, 2018
Great company, rewards employees, pays well and offers free uniforms to employees.
Pros
Uniform
Good discounts no advancements in ooay or promotions within easily
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 22, 2018
Great brand with good clothes of quality and style but the cons are the management. During my time it was like high school with multiple managers and employees too. Was exhausting in that sense. Stayed for the clothes and brand. Great discounts.
Pros
Discounts, people you work with creative types, inspiring
Cons
management, stress level, holiday
Straightforward, simple and less stressful retail job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2018
Working at Allsaints was much less stressful compared to working at other retailers. The way the clothes are organized both on and off the floor makes it easy for sales associates/stylists to find clothes and keep them organized. There is much less customer traffic in the store compared to other retailers due to the higher prices in clothing, also adding to a less stressful environment. On the average workday, my managers would usually tell me my sales goal, then I would just work at my own pace, keeping up with clients, organizing the sales floor, and messaging clients. The hardest part of the job would either be having to wear extremely hard leather shoes on wooden floor or having to make enough sales when there were more than one person on the floor and not enough customers to help. The most enjoyable part of the job was trying on new clothes and getting to know my managers more.
Pros
free clothes every month, organized stockroom, less customer traffic
Cons
uncomfortable shoes
Good temporary job. Not a place to grow.
Retail Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 6, 2018
Bad management. Will avoid/ try to stall giving raises even if you are moving up in position. Only good thing is that you're paid weekly. Bad communication between team as a whole.
Great
Retail Sales Associate/Personal Stylist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 5, 2018
AllSaints provides flexible scheduling as well as a great work culture. It is not a requirement that you fall in love with the brand before being hired because you will eventually learn to find your favorite pieces once you start working there.
Enjoyable place to work
Director of Logistics North America (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 21, 2018
Independently managed operation. Very good operations staff with a highly seasonal sales swing. Focused on staff cross training. Wholesale division showing the highest growth potential for the operation.
Pros
Free clothing to all AllSaints employees
Cons
Project planning and project management needs to be better defined
Productive, fast paced friendly enviroment
Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAMay 3, 2018
I enjoy this company, a typical day of work would be like any other retail store. Opening and closing registers and handling customer service as well as operational tasks throughout the day.
Management is poorly distributed, workers come and go from stylist to managment.
Great staff, poor managment
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAApril 29, 2018
I loved working for ALLSAINTS due to my coworkers and clients. Customers were great and easy to talk to and as were my coworkers. It also helped me better my communication skills as well, though managment is poor.