AllSaints Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Floor Manager - Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 10, 2018
I was a Floor Manager at AllSaints and loved my job. The turn over was pretty high but what retail job isn't. I stayed for about 4 months after my department manager left the company. I was in charge of all of the departments by myself and it got to be overwhelming . If I had more support and employees and managers I would have stayed. I loved working at AllSaints
Pros
Floor moves and Mannequin changes
Cons
The drive to work Im not from the area where AllSaints is located
Great company
Stockroom associate (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJuly 29, 2018
Great company, rewards employees, pays well and offers free uniforms to employees.
Pros
Uniform
Straightforward, simple and less stressful retail job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2018
Working at Allsaints was much less stressful compared to working at other retailers. The way the clothes are organized both on and off the floor makes it easy for sales associates/stylists to find clothes and keep them organized. There is much less customer traffic in the store compared to other retailers due to the higher prices in clothing, also adding to a less stressful environment. On the average workday, my managers would usually tell me my sales goal, then I would just work at my own pace, keeping up with clients, organizing the sales floor, and messaging clients. The hardest part of the job would either be having to wear extremely hard leather shoes on wooden floor or having to make enough sales when there were more than one person on the floor and not enough customers to help. The most enjoyable part of the job was trying on new clothes and getting to know my managers more.
Pros
free clothes every month, organized stockroom, less customer traffic
Cons
uncomfortable shoes
Good temporary job. Not a place to grow.
Retail Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 6, 2018
Bad management. Will avoid/ try to stall giving raises even if you are moving up in position. Only good thing is that you're paid weekly. Bad communication between team as a whole.
Great
Retail Sales Associate/Personal Stylist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 5, 2018
AllSaints provides flexible scheduling as well as a great work culture. It is not a requirement that you fall in love with the brand before being hired because you will eventually learn to find your favorite pieces once you start working there.
Productive, fast paced friendly enviroment
Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAMay 3, 2018
I enjoy this company, a typical day of work would be like any other retail store. Opening and closing registers and handling customer service as well as operational tasks throughout the day.
Management is poorly distributed, workers come and go from stylist to managment.
Great staff, poor managment
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAApril 29, 2018
I loved working for ALLSAINTS due to my coworkers and clients. Customers were great and easy to talk to and as were my coworkers. It also helped me better my communication skills as well, though managment is poor.
Not worth your time
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 22, 2018
Allsaints needs to rethink how it allocates its hours for emloyees. Would be a nice job if you could pay for your basic expenses. I experience massive payroll cuts, roll back on hours given to over a dozen employees and dismissive managment who didnt see a problem when I brought this to their attention. Employees here are constantly being hired and quitting because of this. Hourly wage is generous, employee discount and benefits are as well but because I was not able to support myself while working here I'm giving Allsaints a 2. They can do better by their employees, they just choose not to. This is the definition of predatory capitalism. DO NOT WORK HERE
Pros
50% off everything in store with discount, free clothing for wordrobe.
Cons
Extreamly low hours, low moral compass for compensating hard working employees/ effort.
Fast lace
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAApril 11, 2018
It was a good place to work. Fun place to meet and network with people. Pay wasn't what I was expecting and dufficult to receive a raise. Poor management advancement opportunities.
Terrible Job
Seasonal Stylist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 11, 2018
In my experience at Allsaints I found it to be an extremely stressful work environment. The management only made conditions worse, as they were rude, racist and all around possessed zero qualities of a capable management team.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 9, 2018
Not what I was expecting. The managers in the store i was placed after being hired were not team players as much as i tried to have them be a part of one.
Fast-paced, competitive environment
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJanuary 28, 2018
A typical 9 hour work day consisted of meeting sales goals and beating your personal best for commission purposes. I learned how to coexist and interact with a diverse team. Workplace culture was very competitive due to working commission based. The hardest part of the job was getting all of the stylists to work as a team versus working against each other. The enjoyable part of the job was building client relationships and creating a brand experience.
Pros
Learning from new situational experiences
Cons
Lack of communication
AllSaints Review
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Central Valley, NYJanuary 25, 2018
I worked long hours consistently. Payroll restrictions were tight and they expected salary managers to pick up the slack. We did not receive enough recognition
free wardrobe was amazing
Pros
wardrobe
Cons
Great job with great benefits
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAJanuary 24, 2018
My favorite retail job! The allowance for wardrobe is the biggest perk. You get the occasional difficult client but for the most part every customer is easy going.
Could be a successful brand in the US ; Need better management
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 9, 2018
Pay your floor managers, stock managers, and ASM better. You require a lot of work for minimal pay and criticism at the highest extent. If you want talent and involvement at an all time high, can't motivate others with minimal pay. Do adequate background checks on your managers, develop hands on trainings, instead of reading from a computer 24/7. CEO barely has any care for the brand when stepping foot into stores, why push associates so hard as brand ambassadors, team reflects off corporate-management- so on and so forth.
Pros
Allowance; Discounts;
Cons
Very little opportunity for growth; Horrible management; Cheap pay;
Great Place To Work
STYLIST (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 21, 2017
I loved it here. It was very diverse . Everyone was treated like family , very friendly and welcoming.Sometime can be very cut throat but its nothing serious . Hours were always available .
Pros
great hours, cool managers
Decent Job, Depending on your goals.
Menswear Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 26, 2017
AllSaints is a brilliant company to work for if you are looking to develop your styling techniques in a botique/luxury environment. Of course the employee allowance is a perk but unless you're management or full-time, its pointless. Corporate management should invest in training and developing their floor managers before on-boarding new management unfamilar to the brand.
Pros
benefits, allowance, cool employees.
Cons
poor leadership development and lack of communication.
Excellent
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CANovember 7, 2017
I love working for this company! I love the atmosphere and the vibe of AllSaints. Never have I related to a company more in my life. This was my first retail job and I am thankful for the training I have received.
Unprofessional and under paying company
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 19, 2017
There is a HUGE lack of communication between company and stores. They under pay you with unfulfilled promises of advancement. They are dishonest with employees and customers. They barely follow labor laws and will never allow you to take your full breaks, even though you are entitled by law. The store managers are great, but are also mistreated.
Pros
discount
Cons
Unprofessional, dishonest, and under paying
Summer time is a nightmare
Stylist/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 27, 2017
Hardest part of the Job may have to be getting through the summer; the A/C unit always seems to break down in the dead heat of the summer cause uncomfortable temperatures for clients to shop as well as sales Stylist to work 8 hours on their feet Ima full uniform
Pros
Bonus incentives
Cons
Pay isn’t the ebst

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AllSaints. Our community is ready to answer.