Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network Employee Reviews

Independent on/off that's it
Good hands rescuer (Current Employee) –  Georgia (GA)May 28, 2018
Great place to work need better pay in the Georgia area and also a hot spot map to pick up consistent calls other than that good set up independently owned.
Pros
Work when you want
Cons
Bonus
No work and low pay
RescueR (Current Employee) –  Bay Area, CAMay 23, 2018
This is not even a viable second source of income anymore.

The mentality is just like uber and they hire too many people, or they are not doing enough marketing I dont know.

I literally logged on a total of 30 hrs last week and sid one juat start, which pays next to nothing and they forgot to pay me for it.

I emailed my new market manager about lack of work and havnt heard anything. Complete joke of job at this point.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
No work, no loyalty to employees
Worse pay ever
Provider (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 3, 2018
$17 dollars per call , and you have to drive at least 20 miles , plus using your tools and they charge their customers $65 dollars per service ... how come ?!! You only get $17 and you do the %90 percent of the job !! Plus they keep calling you to ask for ETA and call their customers and be nice with them ! Too many times bad location provided and they won't even pay you the extra miles if it was their fault , and gone on arrival pay is $12 dollars are you kidding me ... just don't waste your times guys and work for uber or any other apps better
Pros
Pay
na
Roadside Assistance Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 7, 2018
i work as an independent agent. like self employment. i don't know more about the company. i am very comfortable withe the dispatch team. i am very flexible i control my schedule.
Doesn't pay well at all and no benefits.
Rescuer (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 22, 2018
Don't waste your time. You get calls that are a 45 minute drive to get $15-25. So that's about 3+ hours of your time for a measly $20 bucks plus tip( that's if you get one). You end up making less than minimum wage and putting a lot of miles and wear and tear on your own vehicle. After you factor out expenses like fuel and repairs, it's really way under minimum wage and not worth it.
Pros
Be your own boss, work when you want
Cons
Everything else. Pay. No benefits.
Everything changed
Roadside Assistant (Former Employee) –  2:2 miles?awayFebruary 14, 2018
Before the new app cam out i was mAking like 600$ Plus tips a week when the new app came out i went from having 13 jobs a day to having 2 or 3 jobs day i went drom 600$ to 150$ a week so i ended finding something else . The new app messed it all up
work w allstate but recive work from other party roadside for low paid
Roadside Assistant (Current Employee) –  TexasFebruary 4, 2018
17 bucks for any trip is very low. most trip over 25 mile
hire people if there is no jobs
spending about 5 to 8 hours a day waiting.
The odd thing is that I get call from another comany than allstate.and ticket is from allstate.how that work !!waiting hours to recive call from allstate bot none.same time i resive call from third party road side at top of ticket is allstate ticket.when asking costumer who you call for this service. most costumer they call allstate dispatch to recive help
but allstate send ticket for other party roadside and they send it to us for less mony.some think is not raight.when call our market manger
he say wel investigate? but nothing change!!!!
Decent Job
Rescuer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 1, 2018
I work in the Cincinnati area it’s been pretty good to me for the most part. It really depends on what time you get out to do the work (before 8 after 5pm) seem to be the best times when it’s cold this thing really booms good supplementary income
Cons
Working as a roadside assistance
Rescuer (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 1, 2018
First of all I think company is good, pay is not fair but is better than have nothing if you work like 2 or 3 days a week in Central Florida don’t expect to gain more than 40 bucks, less or even nothing. Dispatch and app support is not helpful. So this is the kind of job that if you work full time you gonna get plenty of work on roads if not they are not put you to work even if you are in on duty. They prefer others employees in your area and they don’t give opportunities to new employees. I still working here and I still having a lot of problems with the app we use to work. A lot of fails and no alerts , which means no job and no money. If you wanna make like 30 dollars or 40 for working two days that’s good other than that. I don’t have no more feedback for Rescue Network All State.
Pros
Couple of bucks per week
Cons
No work for days, don’t make enough money
You are your own boss
Rescuer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 16, 2017
I really think that 17 bucks for any trip is very low....I was told by another employee that it was 17 for jump, and 25 for a tire change or gas. that seems more fair, but still low. We have to travel far sometimes. They should adjust your trips by distance and time and adjust the pay rate.You guys should offer bonuses for trips
Pros
work anytime you want
Cons
low pay for trips, health options, incentives or bounuses
November 20, 2017

Thanks for providing your feedback! Please speak with your Market Manager about your concerns and ideas so that we can use the data to make improvements in your market.

Pretty good side job
Roadside Rescuer (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 10, 2017
This job is a great side job for people looking to supplement their income. I usually go online when Uber is slow or giving me bad rides. I am fortunate to live in one of the busiest markets so I always get at least 5 job requests a day for the short time I am online.

The only thing I wish was different was that they paid extra for the jobs that are more than 20 minutes. I usually reject the jobs that are more than 20 minutes away because it is not worth it for only $15-$17.
Pros
Flexibility, Decent Pay, No Boss, Good Tips Sometimes
Cons
Jobs Too Far Sometimes
October 17, 2017

Thanks for your review! We will definitely bring this up to field managers as a consideration.

not the best situation
roadside rescuer (Current Employee) –  LouisianaSeptember 27, 2017
It really depends. did you need to drive 30 miles to get to them and have a tire to change that was difficult. did the two gallons of gas they seemed to need not get them going and more was needed. To be very honest to make it worth your time each trip the per trip pay needs to be more. You automobile does not run for free. You have ware and tare and other factors such as added maintenance to consider. If you don't figure that in you are only fooling yourself. To make this a good job and one you could stay with would be $75 per trip. Then things would pan out, some trips would be short and quick and others are two or more hours getting complete.
October 17, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I would recommend contacting your market manager to discuss this so that he knows your insight. We are always looking for ways to make this a better opportunity for our rescuers.

Good pay .not enough work
Roadside Technician (Current Employee) –  MPLS, MNAugust 26, 2017
Very good pay but the workload is minimal and sometimes far..otherwise I really enjoy working there. They don't control the drivers like all the other so called independent contract work do. Turn on or off yoyr app,thats it!!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Workload
October 17, 2017

Thank you for your feedback! I would definitely recommend working with your market manager to see if there are spots with needs that you may not be aware of. We want to support you in making this a worthwhile opportunity.

Terrible!!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Lompoc, CAAugust 21, 2017
Why would they hire people if there is no jobs in my area. I live in lompoc and they have ads for driver position near me. I haven't had a cusomter in months. Then when I called asking where the work was the manager told me to drive to l.a. complete waste of time. They need to get their stuff together before they ruin lives!
Pros
Non
Cons
No work
October 17, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience with GHRN was not a pleasant or fruitful one. We will definitely take your feedback to our field team to make sure that we do better for those still working with us.

Too many people
ROADSIDE PROVIDER (Current Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCAugust 18, 2017
They are hiring too many people. Not enough work for all the people thats been hired. In the last month I have received about ten calls. This is me spending about 3 to 5 hours a day waiting.
Pros
Balance
Cons
No work for all the people
October 17, 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We are working to make things better for our rescuers. I would recommend getting in touch with your market manager to find out the times of day with the most need so that you can make the most of the time you work.

Great start up program
HR Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Northbrook, ILNovember 25, 2016
I worked with a great team and everyone willing to help one another to see everyone succeed. Started with a team of only 10 has grown to a team of more than 50 team members. The most enjoy part of my job is to provide a candidate an opportunity to work, make money, and a warm hearted feeling of helping someone in need.
Pros
Great opportunity to be a part of something new
Cons
a lot of changes as the program grows
October 17, 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We have grown a long way and are getting better each month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8