Allure Eyewear Employee Reviews

great work enviorment
Inventory Specialist Supervisor/ Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYFebruary 8, 2018
i love the company its just allure has no room to grow and they rather choose from the outside rather than choose one of their own working employees. the hardest part of work was finding misplaced items. the best part of work was the people I worked with.
Pros
it was a friendly calm work place
Cons
management didnt communicate much adn the pay rate was very low for the work they expected
Workplace culture
ASSISTANT BUYER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2017
The workplace culture was not very conducive to growing from a career standpoint. There was little guidance in learning specific skills to move up. Raises were also rare.
Some Good People but Unorganized
Sales Strategy Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 7, 2017
There are definitely some communication issues that this workplace and many things being done last minute which causes frenzy. Other than that, it is a good place to learn to be self-sufficient and become amazing at following up and keeping organized because it is a must.

The company works on some really cool projects and has great products that sell all over the world.
Pros
Free, healthy lunch every Tuesday
Cons
Lunch is not respected if you are sitting at your desk
Busy Stimulating Rewarding
Senior Product Designer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 9, 2016
Rapidly growing company with stimulating work environment.
Great place to roll your sleeves up alongside talented people and do some great work. The office is pleasant clean and bright
Pros
Midtown location, nice work culture, good people
fun and professional
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYFebruary 12, 2015
My time at allure eyewear was temporary due to an agency I was working for. However my time here was fun and I was able to learn a lot about warehousing while I was here.
Pros
my boss was a good boss
Cons
it was temporary
Amazing
Sales Coordinator/Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 29, 2014
Allure Eyewear is an amazing company. They allow you to be very hands on and to learn way beyond an entry level position.