Alluvion Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great recruiters
Florida Blue contract employee (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 3, 2018
I enjoyed working with Alluvion. This was a contract position, and the position was just not a good fit for me. I left to pursue other opportunities.
Par for Course
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 15, 2018
You are just a body filling a contract position. No real support with help needed when there is an issue with the company you are contracted with. No sick time, so no work no pay. Benefits are way too expensive and when calling and leaving a message, it takes a couple days or more to get a return call.
Pros
Cons
No support from account manager and benefits are too expensive.
Motivating and engaging leaders
Business Development Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 22, 2017
Alluvion Staffing was a great place to work. They were growing and changing but kept employees constantly informed and educated. Everyone was directed well and they constantly improved processes to make sure we were using time and resources efficiently. The CEO made sure to get to know each employee and was kept informed of what is going on day to day. If I was not relocating from FL to NY I would have stayed with Alluvion for a very long time. I even asked is I could work remotely but this was not an option in the workplace culture at the time.
Pros
Compensation, Flexibility, Career Advancement, Creative Thinking
Cons
Was growing rapidly and much needed HR department
Terrible service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 1, 2017
After meeting with you and taking all your information, you won't hear from them again. Unresponsive to emails and voicemails. They give out business cards with an invalid email addresses.
Temp assignment
Purchasing Coordinator (temporary assignment) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 17, 2016
This was my first assignment through Alluvion Staffing. The compensation was what I'm use to making although it was only for 3 months. It was fine not a bad experience.
No Answer Back
Customer Support Analyst Tier (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2016
Once hired and once you have at least a year with this staffing agency don't expect to get a call back when you ask them if your are qualified for Full Time or if even the company you are working for appreciates your work.
Pros
Will worth you during the interviewing process
Cons
shady when asking for permanent job
Great Company
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 20, 2015
They are an awesome company to work for. They want to see you succeed. They give great employment opportunities. I would recommend them to anybody.
great temp agency
csr/soft collections (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 20, 2015
great temp agency. Work well with helping you find employment and also have a guarantee 90 day probation period to get hired on through the employer
production and fun place
Underwriter Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 12, 2015
It's a nice place to work and I enjoyed working there. I got a chance to meet need people. I learned a lots working there. The work can be a bit stressful at times.
ncb management
Collections Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 22, 2014
unorganized company!! Typical day come in before your shift be on time and talk to customers regarding there past due payments.
Management is unorganized so are the people! but, for the moment it paid the bills.
Pros
some of the people you meet.
Cons
poor pay, 5 quality reviews then you are out the door, the people they hire, dress code not enforced.

Want to know more about Alluvion Staffing?

Ask a question
staff very helpful
Customer Service / Collections (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 25, 2014
The alluvion staffing team was very helpful in securring a position with the cmpany that was hiring.
Pros
quick matching
Cons
low pay
Great company to work with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 18, 2014
This company did a fantastic job with helping me find temporary positions to add work experience to my resume. Working for this company has helped me further my career and gain the experience and knowledge needed for my career.
Loved my time here
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville,FLFebruary 11, 2014
Was a great place to work with some of the best people. I learned alot at this company
Nice company to work for, great people
IT Quality Assurance/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FLJanuary 19, 2014
I have give 3 star Job Security/Advancement only becouse nothing is secure any more.
Ability to learn new insurance skills
Underwriter Asst/Re-inspection Project (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 23, 2013
Reviewed home inspections for accuracy in mitigation features and applied any needed changes.

Learned personal lines coverages.

Cons
No PTO offered
It was okay
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 4, 2013
They always sent me on interviews. A lot of the interviews they sent me on I wasn't prepared for. They would call me the morning of and ask if I can go to the interview. Some of the interviews was easy but they employer always said I wasn't experienced enough.
Has a genuine interest in it's employees
Underwriting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 10, 2012
My typical day at work involves proof reading and data entry of insurance policies. What I've learned at this job is the importance of quality work based upon having a keen eye for detail, there's no room for error for obvious reasons because it can effect a policy holders premium. Alluvions management style has been professional and personal for me. I feel like Alluvion has my best interest which is rare for any compay. On this current assignment my manager has an open door policy and lives up to his word on that policy. Communication has always been clear concerning what they expect from me and vice verse. The hardest part of the job is working around some great personalities. This assignment requires a little more focus than normal so I have to really give it my full attention therefore it doesn't allow much time for some of the common known social /business etiquette, normally a "hello" in the morning and a "good-bye" in the afternoon is as far as I can let my conversations go with my fellow co workers. Two of the most enjoyable parts of this job is that I have a little flexibility with my hours and another little perk is as long as I have earbuds I can listen to my MP3.
Pros
30 mins to 1 hr lunch, can listen to my mp3 player
Cons
no healthcare benefits or option to buy if you wanted one
Down to Business
Dispatch Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 6, 2012
I loved my job at MAY Management. My position started out small answering phones and just grew and grew. I definitely learned a lot from my position there that I carry on with me to this day and can use in my every day life and in my new career choice.