Ally Financial Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 507 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a digital financial services company committed to its promise to "Do It Right" for its consumer, commercial and corporate customers. Ally is composed of an industry-leading independent auto finance and insurance operation, an award-winning digital direct bank (Ally Bank, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender, which offers mortgage lending, point-of-sale personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products), a corporate finance business for equi...
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a digital financial services company committed to its promise to "Do It Right" for its consumer, commercial and corporate customers. Ally is composed of an industry-leading independent auto finance and insurance operation, an award-winning digital direct bank (Ally Bank, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender, which offers mortgage lending, point-of-sale personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products), a corporate finance business for equity sponsors and middle-market companies, and securities brokerage and investment advisory services. A relentless ally for all things money, Ally helps people save well and earn well, so they can spend for what matters. For more information, please visit www.ally.com and follow @allyfinancial.
For more information and disclosures about Ally, visit https://www.ally.com/#disclosures.
For further images and news on Ally, please visit http://media.ally.com.
There is 1 Ally Financial job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Ally Financial.
Salary estimated from 2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Ally Financial have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 118 questions about working at Ally Financial. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Ally Financial employees.
Insights from 397 Indeed users who have interviewed with Ally Financial within the last 5 years.
Multiple questions asked that indirectly probe your thoughts and experience on and with diversity. Diversity and inclusion is a major priority for the company. Good answers to some questions will involve use of industry terms/practices. Company wants people with propensity to learn and grow. I was asked to define growth.
Multiple questions asked that ...
Why did you leave your last job and what you did not like about it. Dont be honest, be fake and positive because they will use your answer against you.
Why did you leave your last jo...
A lot. i’d day probably 10
A lot. i’d day probably 10...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Ally Financial?Published on May 24, 2021