ALN Apartment Data

ALN Apartment Data Employee Reviews

United States4 reviews

4.3Pay & Benefits

Excellent Management!

Management team has always gone above and beyond for their employees. ESPECIALLY during the lock downs with Covid! They are easy to communicate with and check in regularly to see how we are doing during this time! I have never worked for a company who genuinely CARED and was considerate of the employees until working for ALN Apartment Data.

Pros

No weekends!

Cons

I honestly have no complaints.

Productive & laid back. Fun Place to work

Very laid back environment, management really goes out of their way to praise employees & work with them. Also family oriented. They cater their employees every Friday with FREE food.

Awesome work environment

Very relaxed environment, helpful and friendly employees who are patient and knowledgable. The training is very clear and their hours are flexible. Awesome management and good benefits.

Review summary

My review of a typical day is to be on the phone. I learned to get things done quickly. Management in this company is not dealt with well. My coworkers are no always friendly people.. The hardest part of the job is on days when people at the other end of the phone are more negative than ususual. Enjoyable part of my job is able to wear casual clothes.

Pros

Cons

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALN Apartment Data. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3