Aloha Construction Employee Reviews in Lake Zurich, IL

See reviews about:
Just a great place to work at overall
Crewman (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMarch 2, 2018
I worked at Aloha Construction for just over a year, and sadly had to consider other options because I needed to move out of the Lake Zurich area because of private matters. But while I was with AC, I had a great time working with crew and didn't have and issues with the management. From what I could see in my time with the company, AC provides a stable, safe (and even fun at times) environment to work at and feel like you belong. I'm an introvert kind-of-person so the "belong" part really matters to me. The management is clear-cut, straightforward and honest. Same goes for the crew I worked with. We had plenty of work and sometimes you'd get pretty tired but that's only natural in this type of job. I'm also grateful for all the new things and skills I learned from the crew I worked with, really a good learning experience for me.
Communicative management, straight forward, honest, good crews
I'm not really cut-out for physical work, but that's just me
Pretty good opportunity
Construction Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILJanuary 10, 2018
Enjoyed working here, it was a good job for learning and developing some construction skills. Lake Zurich wasn't really where I wanted to be long term, but I really enjoyed working here when I lived there. The owner, Dave Farbaky keeps the company really involved with the community which I think is cool.