Aloha Construction Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Ratings breakdown
4.1Job Security & Advancement
Few months went by really fast with a job here
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMay 3, 2018
I was contracted by Aloha Construction to help out their crew during their busy season and I had a really good time working there. I know now it's a great place to work at because they days at work go by so fast and there's no frustration or much stress. If you know what you're doing you're just doing your job and getting paid on a regular basis and at a pretty good rate! My best regards to the crew in LZ and the manager there!
Pros
good working hours, good crew and leadership
Cons
parking and I wish I was contracted for more time
Efficient management in a well-run company, good business
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILApril 8, 2018
Aloha Construction is led by people with experience and with a vision. I've been a construction worker the past 15 years and this is literally the only company I actually regret having to leave. I'm leaving because we're adopting again and we're fortunate enough that me and my wife don't both have to work full time to stay viable financially. Working for Aloha Construction has been a wonderful experience as a crewman, and the management is supportive, understanding and reasonable. The pay is excellent and you're respected for your time and work and effort you put into the company. The company is also doing great right now and there's a lot of work for anyone who's looking to mind their business and get the job done and enjoy the benefits. Best regards to my crew and the upper management!
Pros
management, the crew, overall job, locations
Cons
sometimes a bit stressful