Aloha Construction Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Had an OK part-time experience with Aloha Construction
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMay 22, 2018
Four stars because I sometimes felt rushed a bit more than expected and this meant stress for me which really don't handle well at all. Other people in the crews didn't seem to mind this or even bat an eye, so I guess this is my personal issue only. Now that that's out of the day, there are much more "pros" with this company than there are "cons".

For example I never felt threatened with my job or exploited in any way shape or form. Even though I was merely there for a part time contract and no one in the company basically had ANY reason to show me respect or help me out personally but they still did.

That's what I like most about working at Aloha Construction. The crew member (even the one on a part time deal) is well respected and talked with same as the managers. And the managers don't discriminate. You're not shredded of to the side for any of the standard company benefits just because you're there for a short amount of time. I'm focusing on this because I've been "the part-time guy" in a lot of companies (I move a lot) and this was the only experience where I was met with the respect I deserve as a human being and honest, hard-working guy!
Pros
no discrimination, good monthly pay, managers easy to talk/work with and strike a deal
Cons
I get overwhelmed when I'm rushed, and I was rushed a bit
Few months went by really fast with a job here
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMay 3, 2018
I was contracted by Aloha Construction to help out their crew during their busy season and I had a really good time working there. I know now it's a great place to work at because they days at work go by so fast and there's no frustration or much stress. If you know what you're doing you're just doing your job and getting paid on a regular basis and at a pretty good rate! My best regards to the crew in LZ and the manager there!
Pros
good working hours, good crew and leadership
Cons
parking and I wish I was contracted for more time
Efficient management in a well-run company, good business
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILApril 8, 2018
Aloha Construction is led by people with experience and with a vision. I've been a construction worker the past 15 years and this is literally the only company I actually regret having to leave. I'm leaving because we're adopting again and we're fortunate enough that me and my wife don't both have to work full time to stay viable financially. Working for Aloha Construction has been a wonderful experience as a crewman, and the management is supportive, understanding and reasonable. The pay is excellent and you're respected for your time and work and effort you put into the company. The company is also doing great right now and there's a lot of work for anyone who's looking to mind their business and get the job done and enjoy the benefits. Best regards to my crew and the upper management!
Pros
management, the crew, overall job, locations
Cons
sometimes a bit stressful