Aloha Construction Pay & Benefits reviews

So far so good
Sales Manager/General Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMay 31, 2018
Don't want to go into too much detail because I want to stay anonymous, but what I can tell you is that you should certainly try and pursue a career with Aloha Construction if you can, or at least a career jump-start, so to speak. I've been a manager in LZ for almost two years now have not run into a slightest issue, not with those above, nor with those below me. This company is well organized and neatly-packed and run. Pay is good, bonuses are better, and all the other benefits are just the cherry on top. If you look into AC at all online you'll see it's a reputable company, especially considering their latest philantrophy efforts! Yes! Giving back to community!
Pros
work-life balance, hours, pay, benefits, bonuses
Cons
the parking lot, could be better organized and neatly packed
Much, much better than expected
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMay 16, 2018
I moved to Lake Zurich recently, long-story short, I got an opportunity to work at Aloha Construction, and a lot of my friends who don't live in the area told me to "stay clear" of a construction company and just hope for something better to come along. However my uncle who I'm living with right now told me to give it a shot, that he's heard good things about the company and their crew etc. So I did that, I gave them a shot, and I'm still living that shot now almost two years later. I've got a full-time job at Aloha Construction and I couldn't be happier with it. I'm well respected, the management and the CEO are capable and knowledgeable people who know what they're doing. I'm fully satisfied with my time off, salary and other benefits. If you get a chance to work here, please do, give it a shot, just like I did. I'm in the office but as far as I can tell (I've been here two years) most of our crew is more than satisfied with their positions and situation!
Pros
the management is supportive, the CEO is capable, job security, other benefits
Cons
I really can't think of any
Been here for three years, definitely plan on staying!
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMay 8, 2018
Working at Aloha Construction has been very satisfying for me for all these years simply because you get to be see and hear all the satisfied customers on the phone all the time! I've also had a good time because of the salary and all the other benefits we receive on a regular basis! Upper management is also worth mentioning because no one has a problem admitting a mistake here, we're all just honest about our mistakes and the management doesn't cuss or yell or get angry with anybody, they try to help you out and do what's best for the company overall.
Pros
working office environment, salary, other benefits
Cons
parking lot could be nicer
Been here 3 years, unfortunately have to leave
Lead Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILJuly 1, 2018
Enjoyed my role with Aloha Construction as I was given space and freedom to lead in a manner I see fit, and a high percentage of all of our projects were successful due to that. very appreciative to the management for all the benefits and the pay. The crews here are well organized and mature about their work. Thank you for reading this
Pros
office location, office work environment and ethic, management awareness
Efficient management in a well-run company, good business
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILApril 8, 2018
Aloha Construction is led by people with experience and with a vision. I've been a construction worker the past 15 years and this is literally the only company I actually regret having to leave. I'm leaving because we're adopting again and we're fortunate enough that me and my wife don't both have to work full time to stay viable financially. Working for Aloha Construction has been a wonderful experience as a crewman, and the management is supportive, understanding and reasonable. The pay is excellent and you're respected for your time and work and effort you put into the company. The company is also doing great right now and there's a lot of work for anyone who's looking to mind their business and get the job done and enjoy the benefits. Best regards to my crew and the upper management!
Pros
management, the crew, overall job, locations
Cons
sometimes a bit stressful
Couldn't have asked for any better
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILApril 21, 2018
Account Executive/Claims Specialist for over a year in Aloha Construction's office in Lake Zurich, IL. My working experience in this office has been above my expectations so far - which I really didn't hope for! I was surprised with the level of organization, professionalism, and especially team work in this company. The management and the crews work flawlessly together, and quality is always on top. If you get the chance, I sincerely suggest taking a job at Aloha Construction!
Pros
insurance, 401k, vacation days, upper management
Cons
long commute and traffic
Had an OK part-time experience with Aloha Construction
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMay 22, 2018
Four stars because I sometimes felt rushed a bit more than expected and this meant stress for me which really don't handle well at all. Other people in the crews didn't seem to mind this or even bat an eye, so I guess this is my personal issue only. Now that that's out of the day, there are much more "pros" with this company than there are "cons".

For example I never felt threatened with my job or exploited in any way shape or form. Even though I was merely there for a part time contract and no one in the company basically had ANY reason to show me respect or help me out personally but they still did.

That's what I like most about working at Aloha Construction. The crew member (even the one on a part time deal) is well respected and talked with same as the managers. And the managers don't discriminate. You're not shredded of to the side for any of the standard company benefits just because you're there for a short amount of time. I'm focusing on this because I've been "the part-time guy" in a lot of companies (I move a lot) and this was the only experience where I was met with the respect I deserve as a human being and honest, hard-working guy!
Pros
no discrimination, good monthly pay, managers easy to talk/work with and strike a deal
Cons
I get overwhelmed when I'm rushed, and I was rushed a bit
Few months went by really fast with a job here
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMay 3, 2018
I was contracted by Aloha Construction to help out their crew during their busy season and I had a really good time working there. I know now it's a great place to work at because they days at work go by so fast and there's no frustration or much stress. If you know what you're doing you're just doing your job and getting paid on a regular basis and at a pretty good rate! My best regards to the crew in LZ and the manager there!
Pros
good working hours, good crew and leadership
Cons
parking and I wish I was contracted for more time