Aloha Construction Pay & Benefits reviews

Ratings breakdown
Been here for three years, definitely plan on staying!
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMay 8, 2018
Working at Aloha Construction has been very satisfying for me for all these years simply because you get to be see and hear all the satisfied customers on the phone all the time! I've also had a good time because of the salary and all the other benefits we receive on a regular basis! Upper management is also worth mentioning because no one has a problem admitting a mistake here, we're all just honest about our mistakes and the management doesn't cuss or yell or get angry with anybody, they try to help you out and do what's best for the company overall.
Pros
working office environment, salary, other benefits
Cons
parking lot could be nicer
Few months went by really fast with a job here
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILMay 3, 2018
I was contracted by Aloha Construction to help out their crew during their busy season and I had a really good time working there. I know now it's a great place to work at because they days at work go by so fast and there's no frustration or much stress. If you know what you're doing you're just doing your job and getting paid on a regular basis and at a pretty good rate! My best regards to the crew in LZ and the manager there!
Pros
good working hours, good crew and leadership
Cons
parking and I wish I was contracted for more time
Couldn't have asked for any better
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILApril 21, 2018
Account Executive/Claims Specialist for over a year in Aloha Construction's office in Lake Zurich, IL. My working experience in this office has been above my expectations so far - which I really didn't hope for! I was surprised with the level of organization, professionalism, and especially team work in this company. The management and the crews work flawlessly together, and quality is always on top. If you get the chance, I sincerely suggest taking a job at Aloha Construction!
Pros
insurance, 401k, vacation days, upper management
Cons
long commute and traffic
Efficient management in a well-run company, good business
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILApril 8, 2018
Aloha Construction is led by people with experience and with a vision. I've been a construction worker the past 15 years and this is literally the only company I actually regret having to leave. I'm leaving because we're adopting again and we're fortunate enough that me and my wife don't both have to work full time to stay viable financially. Working for Aloha Construction has been a wonderful experience as a crewman, and the management is supportive, understanding and reasonable. The pay is excellent and you're respected for your time and work and effort you put into the company. The company is also doing great right now and there's a lot of work for anyone who's looking to mind their business and get the job done and enjoy the benefits. Best regards to my crew and the upper management!
Pros
management, the crew, overall job, locations
Cons
sometimes a bit stressful