Aloha Construction Employee Review

View all Aloha Construction reviews

Pretty good opportunity
Construction Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILJanuary 10, 2018
Enjoyed working here, it was a good job for learning and developing some construction skills. Lake Zurich wasn't really where I wanted to be long term, but I really enjoyed working here when I lived there. The owner, Dave Farbaky keeps the company really involved with the community which I think is cool.

Other Aloha Construction Employee Reviews

Never got paid
Claim Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILOctober 22, 2018
Crooks I worked there for 12 weeks and they owe me about $10000 sales Manager that I had was not no motivation no salesmanager skills what so ever does not know what he is doing.
Pros
Cons
They will sucker you
Been here 3 years, unfortunately have to leave
Lead Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, ILJuly 1, 2018
Enjoyed my role with Aloha Construction as I was given space and freedom to lead in a manner I see fit, and a high percentage of all of our projects were successful due to that. very appreciative to the management for all the benefits and the pay. The crews here are well organized and mature about their work. Thank you for reading this
Pros
office location, office work environment and ethic, management awareness