AlohaCare Employee Review

Nice place to learn IT
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 28, 2013
Aloha Care is a nice place to learn on the job training..for computers on the users as well as the server end of the job.

Other AlohaCare Employee Reviews

Change of CEO
Intern (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 22, 2018
My days passed by with quickness, I learned the type of manager style I am.
My boss saw my potential and really tried to advance me into management positions.
Pros
Company luncheons
No support to grow
Community Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 20, 2018
I worked at AlohaCare for a little over two years. Upper management are unsupportive in helping you gain personal and professional growth. If you worked for the company before, it is more than likely that the position you end up in will not have any further promotion or position advancement. I asked and worked with management multiple times trying to get a promotion, or more fair compensation, for the amount of work that I did. Many of my duties were not included in my job description. HR & upper management would say that they were working on it for months at a time, but no progress would be made. I had the best supportive co-workers, but when you have to work with other departments, employees and management are very uncooperative. The company is generally very traditional and are not willing to change the way they do things.
Pros
Flexible hours, great co-workers
Cons
Low pay, no sick leave, no room for growth or moving up in the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AlohaCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9