Alois Staffing Employee Reviews

4.6
Ratings breakdown
Support was Great !
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 7, 2018
A small span but appreciate all the support I received. I would recommend people to Alois and even keep myself open to work with you all again . Liked working with you guys .
Pros
insightful and resourceful people
Cons
Direct deposit should give more options
Overall experience is Good
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Nashville TN USMay 4, 2018
Everyone was really nice at the assignment specially my Manager. There were no any other challenges at the job except the speed of the work. Overall everything was good
The experience was GREAT. Met with GREAT people
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  new jersey USMay 3, 2018
work environment is very good. Employee relation team is best. Job was not very much challenging. Will work again if I'll get a chance.
As such I can't think of any cons
Paid time off
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJMay 2, 2018
Aloiss Staffing really needs to come up with a benefit package(paid time off) Also they should give raised every six months to a year.
thanks for your time.
Pros
location
Cons
raises and paid time off
Good people who try hard to find work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJMay 1, 2018
Alios Is a very good staffing agency, Everybody Is nice,caring and they are very honest. And they are always available for you. When you talk to them they are nice.
Pros
honest
Cons
Working for the state of nj
Senior Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Trenton, NJApril 27, 2018
My employment with Alois Staffing has been wonderful. The management is kind and helpful. I am happy to be employed with them. I would really recommend
Pros
No weekend work
Cons
No pay for holidays
Good Company
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaMarch 29, 2018
Good company to work with as a travel Radiologic Technologist. They were very polite and worked with me when I had questions. I would choose them again.
A Great Platform
Radiation Oncology Physicist (Former Employee) –  PAMarch 29, 2018
Alois staffing provided me the most suitable profile. I enjoyed my work that is the main advantage. Work environment was really good and I'd always find the proper support whenever needed.
Pros
I'm really confused to mention as there were so many
Cons
I hardly remember any
Very professional
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMarch 16, 2018
Alois showed persistence to bring me in very informative very helpful the recruiter was great employee relations are absolutely amazing im sure if i need a job in the future they will be willing to help
Pros
Jobs are local
Cons
No paid time off
Supporting and proffessional staffing agency
Clinical Dietician (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 14, 2018
The recruiter was lovely and helpful. Overall very good working experience on the project. The work environment was good as well.Found them prompt on response and very professional.
Pros
bonus
benefits
Alois is flexible and fun
LPN (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, IDFebruary 15, 2018
Very kind people. They work as a team and try to be very prompt on communication. For example, they remind of timesheets that are due on a weekly basis. Their recruiters are very flexible and good listeners and try to market the nurses as well as they can. They leave text or voicemail on a regular prompt basis returning a communication usually within the same day if not the following morning.
They try to offer very competitive fair pay. They are very supportive of the nurses and only try to find the places that are ethical and have good ratings.
Pros
Per diem is fair and generous, more than other travel nurse agencies
Cons
13 week contract ended.
Excellent Working Environment w/Limitless Possibilities!
Administrative Assistant I (Current Employee) –  Stockton New JerseyFebruary 2, 2018
My temporary position was very busy and a pleasant work environment with most easy going co-workers.

Management involves themselves in processing of the day to day workload which in my opinion, is not common.

The hardest part of the position is multi-tasking.

The most enjoyable part of the position is, working with the most wonderful co-workers and functioning in a capacity that has a direct positive impact on the community and the Delaware River & Canal.
Pros
Friendly, Positive, Proficient, Hard Working Professionals.
Cons
No Cons.
Fun place to work
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Sewell, NJJanuary 2, 2018
It was rewarding. Did different jobs each day, management was very helpful. the employees were willing to help if asked. Over all experience was a great one
Stressfree work culture with employee supportive management
HR ER Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 25, 2017
I strongly recommend Alois. It has a very healthy and balanced work culture. You shall find a lot of scope for growth and could learn a lot from highly experience staff and managers . The management is ready to lend their ear to the smallest of your request and concerns and supportive as well.
Pros
Discounts and Paid time off
Cons
None currently
Best IT Staffing Company. A lovely working environment.
Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 4, 2017
Alois Staffing is the Best IT Staffing company who has its headquarters in Santa Clara, CA and provide service to almost all the places in United States. They provide services to lot of Fortune direct clients. They deal with Healthcare Recruitment as well, along with IT Recruitment.

They have fun-loving working environment. Every employee working here is so excited to report to work every day to see what is new, he / she will be learning today.

Excellent management who understand the challenges faced at ground level and they provide a better solution almost all the time. People don't think, they are here only for a job, they are proud to say that they are working with Alois Staffing, because they would like to make their Career.