Alorica

Alorica Employee Reviews

United States12,728 reviews
Found 12,728 reviews matching the search
Typical Call Center
The best thing about the job was assisting members with Health Insurance issues and setting up Doctor appointments. Also with relief of hearing a member say thank you
not as good as it seems
I have made the mistake of working there twice and they don’t even value you as a employee your just a number to them and the second that you want to advance in your career they don’t even seem likiethey care unless you are someone to them
Pros
Fast interview and hiring process
Cons
Horrible agent satisfaction and management
Harsh
I worked for the AT&T division. Stressful environment. Alorica encourages employees to cheat customers. You’re constantly pressured to sell products even if the customer can’t afford their bill. Customers are extremely rude and create a hostile work place.
Promised benefits.... a lie; promises were continually broken
Have never been lied to so much in my life. Requires computer access, which was denied for the first four weeks. Benefits like dental and vision were promised and not delivered. wages were paid at the rate of 60% of what was promised. Referral fees promised for new employees were not paid. All in all, they are completely disreputable and devoid of any ethics at all.... big on promises, extremely short on delivery.
Fun place
You can definitely get some great experience that you can carry on with you throughout your career. At first you feel like your not doing anything for the business but once your own the floor and customers are rating you it boots you to work harder
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Payment
While
Working for this company, the compensation for the amount of hours and the amount of work that needs to be done, does not match nor does it agree.
Good job
There is a 12 week training program. Get paid to train in a class room 8 hours a day. Fairly easy if you know how to speak to customers. Must be very passionate
Pros
Fairly easy
Cons
Learning how to speak with customers
Take advantage of all they have to offer. This company really cares about its employees. The company has a fun atmosphere and the people are awesome. I loved my time there
Pros
Good company
not good
not a good place to be in for a minority, women, or an older person. You are told to do more than just your job with out a raise. and management is bad.
Ok work place
Alorica is an ok place to work. With different areas to work in you won’t get bored with what your talking about. It’s not a kind of job where you stay in shape since you sit sown most of the time.
Pros
Talk to different people
Cons
Stressful with no kind of exercise.
Customer Service
Bad pay. A job that no human can do. You are a robot. The managers do not help.I a not sure what else to say other than run do not walk when you see this company's ad.
N/a
Good working environment and lots of space the daycare game rooms and many other commodities offered to employees who really need some help with some things in their normal life.
This place is garbage that will try to screw you every chance they can.
They do not care if your sick even with a doctor's note they penalize you if they feel like it, they tried not to pay me wages when I quit (it was my second job) till I got serious with threats to sue over unpaid wages.Avoid this sh1t hole like its Covid-19 and work somewhere else.they talk of bonuses then constantly change the goals on a case by case bases to not pay out bonuses, this company is total trash.
Pros
none they will screw you on everything they promise
Cons
everything about the place especially their mold invested building.
So many issues with this company!!!
Company is VERY unorganized and VERY unprofessional.... They do EVERYTHING in a manner that makes you question how they're still in business... from not being compensated for hours worked and the discrimination they feel towards different races and personal orientation... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO NEVER APPLY HERE!

Covid-19 is already making things tricky for households and the last thing someone doesn't need, is to work during this pandemic and and not be compensated for the time put in. 40+ hours of time put in and they say "We can only pay you for 5 hours".... RUN PEOPLE RUN!

If I could leave no stars for this review, TRUST ME I WOULD!

I am in contact with EEOC, Department Of Labor, Wage And Hour Division, and an attorney.
Unprofessional Management and Training
Unprofessional management and training, very poor support staff.
Company needs new leadership that is fresh with insight about today's coop integral in the business world.

Management demeans their staff and is not supportive in a positive and professional manner.
Bad company
When I started out the people were great and helpful. Then after a few months they fired all of the good employees. They replaced the good employees and managers that would help you with people who only wanted a check. Because of that the quality of help the employees got was greatly diminished and so was the work environment.
Write ups
During this covid-19 situation that is going on. I have been writing up for nothing. I did my job right when i haven't been feeling well i let them know. When you are sick they should excuse your absence. But the don't. They need to be sued or at least change some of there rules. They are ridiculous.
not horrible for the pay
pay was good but management was horrible. the training was not nearly enough for the work you do, management never knew how to help and you got in trouble if a customer was mad about something from the start and there was no calming them down
Horrible company
Terrible company to work for. Don't waste your time. All the management cares about is making money. They don't care about you at all. Sick? They don't care and you better be at.work.
Happy Place
Great place to work, busy at times but worth it, I have learn a lot about the BPO industry, great place if you want to start your career in a different industry
Sucks
Suck to work for a company that thinks the company come first, they treat you like you should be happy to have a job. They lie about all benefits and they change policy to fit thier needs
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K
InHerSight Score
2.1Personal Development
3.1Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight