Alorica Employee Reviews

32K
21.1K
11.6K
Found 7,124 reviews matching the search See all 7,688 reviews
Decent place to work. I have no conplaints
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 21, 2018
Alorica isn’t a bad place to work. They pay is decent, you also can get bonuses which are nice. The environment is manageable and the managers are helpful.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
low pay for the job it has become.
Service Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 21, 2018
the job has evolved more into an account manager, but still pays the agents as entry level customer support.
management; petty & don't care about workers. when ever a question is ask the answer is because i said so.
No paid vacations, limited PTO, no paid holidays off.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
low pay, no paid time off
amazing laidback job with incredible managers
Computing Services (Current Employee) –  Magna, UTJuly 21, 2018
the best job i have ever had. nice easy tech support with managers who really appreciate you, reward you, and make you feel like you are a big part of the team.
Ok workplace
Call Center Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cutler Bay, FLJuly 21, 2018
Alert that is a great place to work there are pros and cons to the business but overall it is a great business and experienceThey also have great benefits and 401(k) and also a great incentive when you have a great sales I would love to work at a local again someday
Pros
Free lunch in the incentive that you get when you say you sale
Great First Job
Inbound Technical Support, Tier II (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 21, 2018
This can be a great first job. It doesn't pay the best, but training was the best, and advancement can be swift. They will work with you if you are a hard-working individual and striving to do your best.
typical day
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 20, 2018
answer inbound calls 80-100, the grading scales is not the best makes it harder to get a raise from the company. The pay is just to low for the amount of work load you have to do .
Easy and comfortable work place
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 20, 2018
The time that I spent at Alorica was never stressful or too hard. I learned a lot about customer service and how to be a team worker. I would definitely recommend this job.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Too Cold Inside
Good work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 20, 2018
I always had help when i needed it. staff was easy to talk to. After your 90 days its easy to move up into management. loved working the graveyard shift.
Good job just not for everybody
UPS Call Center/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 20, 2018
I didnt like the hours to a point it went from working a normal 8 hours to overtime from 9am to 8-9pm at night and on weekends will have to work from 9-2pm it was good money but was never home with my child, just to see them sleep,
call center agent
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 20, 2018
Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
File and maintain records.

Want to know more about Alorica?

Ask a question
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 20, 2018
We had 8 weeks of training on their computer system and techniques for Verizon customers. It was learning about data plans and prices, late fees, putting people for qualified on new accounts and taking them off old accounts. Doing Talk, text and data plans. Handling customer calls of problems and solving their issues.
Pros
Meeting and working with new people
Cons
The hours and the pay.
Stressful with no benefits or advancement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Spokane Valley, WAJuly 19, 2018
Expected to take on new roles and titles with out compensation. No raises or decent benefit package available. Mandatory time off due to lack of volume after guaranteed minimum of 40 hrs for fulltime position.
Customer Service Rep.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2018
It was a good company to work for. It just didn't have advancements to further my career. The environment was a little disruptive some times but that is expected in a large room of people. The supervisor was very polite at times.
Pros
Good Experience for working at Call center
Cons
No room for advancement
Fun and friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 19, 2018
I would recommend this employer to anyone who is great with talking on the phone with customers and/or clients. the environment is relaxed yet fast paced.
Pros
relaxed
Cons
short breaks
I loved my job just was no advancements or levels of sucess in this company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Robinson Township, PAJuly 19, 2018
The position i had and the job that I did i loved it it was easy and I got a chance to experience working in this position never worked for a call center before I helped customers with their accts bills and also took payments over the phone with checks or crdt or debit cards but this company offers no raises and no opportunity to become anything
Pros
Flexible hours and a great work enviroment
Cons
No advancements or acknowledge for hard work or goin above and beyond for the customers or company
omg...nothing like what was implied
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJuly 19, 2018
well first off, theres is no customer service it is nothing but sales they dont care how you treat customers as long as you get sales and only tv sales count. if you have family problems well forget it they hit you in your paycheck as punishment and take away any and all bonuses that you have previously earned, the haze you the mentally try to break you. the place is just not a good place to be, in mental standing it is worse than high school people are so immature save 3 that i know of. your your sake dont work here...
Pros
bonuses for sales, and pet insurance...
Cons
hazing & humiliation if you do not get sales and they take away all of your bonuses.
Alorica
Manager Workforce Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 19, 2018
I used to love this job until we were all laid off to push our jobs offshore. Most of us were there for 15+ years and now we are jobless because the company decided to purchase another company that was millions of dollars in debt.
Pros
flexible
Cons
outsourcing
n/a
Universal Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 19, 2018
long days, i do learn new things daily, my manager is the best and loves to teach new things , we don't have any culture, the hardest part about the job is how they do process , the people
Terrible work environment
Back office processor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJuly 19, 2018
This is an awful company to work for. They want you to work your life away for minimal pay and benefits. They never want to give anyone a raise, and constantly call for mandatory overtime. They don’t tend to give days off when requested, so you have to call in and get an infraction for it. You can’t have a life outside of work when you work for this company. Management doesn’t do a thing all day, but they get to work 5 hours and go home. I have no positive words for this company.
Pros
Cons
Too many hours, bad pay, poor management
Good for a first job experience
BILINGUAL QUALITY ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 18, 2018
-Filled with reporting, meeting, and follow-ups
-Client Facing
-Has an opportunity for improvement due to lack of detail
-Fast pace enviroment
-the ability to gain knowledge from others