Alorica
Happiness rating is 49 out of 100

Alorica Employee Reviews

Found 13,651 reviews matching the search
I was never fond of having to clock out to use bathroom. You aren't allowed paper at your desk so you cant take notes. You get a half hour lunch, but there are 30 people waiting to use one microwave, half your lunchtime is wasted before you can eat. also they don't give raises.
Pros
paid training
Cons
noisy environment with bad cell phone reception
The job itself is simple, you answer calls and assist concerned customers. However, the management/supervision is very aggressive and demanding. The training for the job is very disorganized but, they expect you to know everything once training is over. Very seldom will the management/supervision actually help you, it’s more like they watch you struggle on a call then reprimand you afterwards. Overall the expectations of the job are excessive, I felt more like a robot than a human being.
Pros
Provided equipment
Cons
Long shifts with short breaks
I had an amazing TM. Management has improved and wages have increased. I wouldn't mind working for them again. I used to work as concierge but i would say that ecommerce isnt so bad. Lovely company.
Supervisors did not want to engage with customer service representatives and would refuse to help if asked a question. Overall the the service provided customers was horrible; meaning you had many encounters where customers were angry or extremely angry.
Pros
Very hard to get fired.
Cons
Would not correct pay errors. Which happen frequently.
Pretty good however the pay was good and they expected too much out of their workers when the pay was pretty low. If the pay was higher than it would have been a great job to work at
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Bad management , no good place to work they dont pay you please stay away from this company , if you work from home is easy for them to play with your pay
Pros
hour lunch some availability between calls
Cons
manager never answer you no training, nobody cares
Its a good company to wok for several amazing job opportunities for entry level. Develop skills that help you increase customer service skills and mainly job stability.
There is nothing really to say, it was busy with constant calls. The interview was great and the leadership was great and was easy toSpeak with . I would work there stay.
It was ok while it lasted. I was working from home and found it rewarding to get up in the morning and not having to commute. Your experience will depend on the program you work on.
Upon finally getting accepted to complete training for Alorica, you will find it's more difficult than getting a response from the many replies you send them regarding a interest to start working for the company. I will say it is extremely easy after you get a job offer to get onboarding completed. However, be careful when completing your self-paced training as the system will time out quickly and after that any hours wasted trying to train is just that wasted. No help with getting the system fixed for you to complete training, and no help from the PAL to get an understanding that it was a system issue. IF you get past that you're all good! I didn't and now upset that I wasted my time and energy even giving this company a chance. Thanks for the $7.25 training wage, still doesn't add up to the issues that you experience just trying to train for a job that is really easy!
Pros
Virtual
Cons
communication, helpfulness
We work from home and there are system issues most of the time. Operation Managers do not answer the phone, I haven’t heard from mine since working from home. They never point out the good you do and supervisors LOVE to put their tasks on their agents. No incentives for the service they expect us to provide to customers. No room for advancements because of the buddy-buddy system. No options for schedule changes unless you call and threaten to leave the job. It’s a mess and I wouldn’t recommend my cat to work here.
Cons
It isn’t a bad place to work. I was in pharmaceutical benefits. I honestly loved my job helping people and I stayed to myself when we worked on site so I didn’t get caught up in call center drama. We began working from home in March of 2020 and the setup was super simple. I had a great supervisor and since I made it my business to know everything I could about all the plans, the job was incredibly simple. The training is thorough and you’ll do fine on your own if you pay attention and take notes. The turnover is extremely high but from what I noticed, the people who didn’t make it were the ones who took the training as a joke. Our client was prescription drugs. You’re dealing with people’s access to medications. Sometimes it’s their lives you hold in your hand so you need to do your job well. It can be stressful. But it’s also very rewarding. There’s nothing better than a member crying and saying thank you over and over for fixing something allowing them to get a needed med. During AEP we were given the opportunity to work overtime and I made quite a bit of money. The bonus structure isn’t the most reliable and the newest site director made changes to where it was nearly impossible to get your bonus. I maintained a QA of 99-100% for a year. Then the point system changed and what was 1 point for missing it (verifying phone number) became minus 4 points which was an automatic call fail. No bonus. The pay also isn’t a livable wage unless you’re single with very minimal bills. But it’s a great place to gain experience before moving on to a higher paying position
Pros
Overtime available, good supervisors, work at home
Cons
Benefits are not good (no one can afford the monthly premiums or deductible) low pay, mandatory overtime whenever they want you to do it
I have been employed there for 3 years. Now, all call centers come with high stress due to demands but they had flexible scheduling when I first signed on and it was fairly easy to request a day off. Since they partnered with their new client, employees are just disposable numbers. Training has been non-existent from day one. Employees are basically guessing what to do the majority of the time. The knowledge base is a joke. Along with unrealistic quotas and sparse support, the whole staff is on the verge of mental breakdowns. This client does not care about YOU.To rub salt in the wound, they'll get you for your dignity and make you pay to ship their equipment back. Worst job EVER!!!
Pros
Met some great people
Cons
Unorganized, Unrealistic expectations, Refuses to train employees properly
Good job. The only major issue is the job you get hired for is the one you will always have. No advancement. Not a career. Would recommend only taking there union positions. Alot more pay and you'll never get good positions if you dont.
Pros
Decent pay. All the hours you could want.
Cons
no advancment.
If given the chance I would never work fir this company again or refer anyone to this company! The pay is horrible and they treat their employees poorly. The training is not good and they don’t give you the tools or resources needed to do your job.
Pros
Cons
Multiple negative things
The job is easy. You have to sit in front of a computer with a headset on all day. Very strict auxiliary times, even when you’re taking a call. There are no goals to try to reach besides 100% quality and 100% customer satisfaction. If you’re 100% on both of those then you get bonuses.
To much work for little money, poor management, it’s all a scam. You have more fun in orientation, once you start working be ready for the micro managing
Cons
Short breaks
It was okay when they increased the pay, but the project stoped and it went down again. Communication is nonexistent and they keep changing things without telling employees. Employees are just a number.
Pros
Cons
Benefits, management, culture
Alorica will lie to you from the beginning of your time there. They bait and switch your schedule and make you pay for your own headsets. They will say one thing and switch things up on you when you are hired. Don't believe anything they tell you.
Cons
It was okay. Poor communication when it comes to system issues. Had to figure out issues in our own. They threw us on the phones and that’s all they cares about. Didn’t really know how to navigate the system. I had to figure it out on my own.
After months of starting with the company I was promoted. There are good things and bad things with every company. For my the good out way the bad 100 times over.
Pros
Great supervisors, very open to new ideas.
  1. Employee Reviews