Alorica Employee Reviews in El Paso, TX

21.2K
11.6K
Found 458 reviews matching the search See all 7,882 reviews
csr
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 4, 2018
i was a customer service representative and would take calls for AT&T and Direct TV , I would handle their billing, tech support, etc . also I had to sell direct tv to my customers as well as cell phones and tablets .
Easy going enviorment
Sales Representative / Calling Center (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 1, 2018
great environment to work from if you love the costumer service industry. very easy going company to work for loved my coworkers. managment could have been better.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 28, 2018
it's a great place with good coworkers and good managers. I somebody wants to grow in that area they can because there is a lot opportunities to do so.
Fast paced environment/ focused on sales
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79936July 27, 2018
If you enjoy sales then this is the job for you. only thing I did not enjoy was the favoritism of the staff. wish it was more professional. Otherwise a great place for overtime.
Trainer
Peer mentor during training (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 26, 2018
I had started here when it was transitioning from West to Alorica. My original trainer got promoted & left for training the 2nd trainer wrote me up for something I was not written up for by the original trainer, he went on vacation our last few days of training. We received a 3rd trainer he fired me when he switched training rooms which made me 2 minutes late. He eventually fired the entire class.
Pros
Great place
Cons
Benny the trainer sucks
good environment
Block Advisor Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 25, 2018
I enjoy the people I worked with and assisting the customers. Great supervisors in depth training very productive.f
Fun environment, sociable management, and understanding work system.
Pros
appreciation days and incentitives
Cons
pay versus demand
Call Center
Customer Service Representative/Sales (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79912July 25, 2018
typical call center
very high volume on at&t service or direct tv
great training
stressful
opportunities to get overtime
long hours sitting down
competitive work environment for commission
Pros
fun enviroment
Cons
long hours sitting down
Not a great place not consistent
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 23, 2018
The sales department is not great department. If you don't make sales you get sent home so sometimes domt put in your full 40 hours a week and breals are too short.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Inconsistent
Fast Paced
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 22, 2018
If you can't handle taking calls one right after the other with time requirements, I do not recommend this job. It can be really stressful due to how fast paced it is.
Pros
bonuses, benefits
It's a job to pay the bills but not much else
Service Manager/Patient Advocate (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 17, 2018
The work is usually simple and repetitive. Well above minimum wage, but the only way to build a career is to put your head down and make sure you have nothing else to do.
Pros
Simple to maintain, steady pay & hours
Cons
short breaks, little room to grow
good
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 16, 2018
This place was a fun to work at constant rewards for good performance, some managers were good. Schedules were not to flexible, depends the department you work for.
Terrible work enviorment
Inside Sales Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79936July 12, 2018
Alorica treats employees terribly and makes no considerations of their needs as an employee. Hardly any attempt is made to help employees while constantly contradicting their own rules.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Its a good place to work in
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 4, 2018
Very happy environment, but sales are pushed 100% at all times and that is when it can become a little stressful, but management is always there to support and cheer you on
Pros
overtime
Cons
you have to call clients to promote sales
Modern day sweat shop
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 3, 2018
Alorica depends on high volume turn over and people that are desperate to find any kind of job.
Leadership in the company is abusive, insulting and arrogant while being incompetent and clueless.
With no solid proof, it was strongly believed that some of the managers were pedophiles using their position to their advantage.
Pros
Cons
everything
Productive work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 3, 2018
A typical work day at alorica is stressful, the managers aren't very helpful. HR is always busy they never have time. There isn't good communication between managers and the representatives. The hardest part of the job is to deal with people cussing at you due to them not really understanding the policy whatever company you work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is to go to lunch or when your shift is over.
Pros
free snacks sometimes
Cons
short breaks bad heathcare coverage
Loved this Job
Sales (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 1, 2018
If I had not moved I would still be working there. Management was great, and my fellow employees were awesome. The pay and hours were very flexible and the campaign i was working for was a company I was happy to promote
Pros
Pay, Management
Cons
Short Breaks
Relaxing, they have sofas, bean bags to relax on
Critical Issues Resolution Manager (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 27, 2018
The hours are flexible, which is good especially since I come in at 6am. The training, depending on the project, may be shortened but needs more hands on work. Management is okay, Moral is not very good. The hardest part of the job is that sometimes you feel unappreciated. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you do meet great people and we all help each other out.
Pros
We get hour lunches, have TVs in break room
Cons
Healthcare plans, professionalism
Good
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 26, 2018
Alorica is a place to learn customer service skills. Lots of young people that are fresh out of high school or going to school part time. Good place to start your work experience.
review
Manager/Adam Soto (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79936June 21, 2018
not applicable
company is very good job to work for when their project our growing many of these include att was the best projectr i ever worked for
If you wanna be busy this is the plae to be.
Escalation Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 21, 2018
Go to work login to your computer and phones and wait for your calls. Depending on your project you are busy from the time you arrive til the time you leave. Ensure that you pay attention to your metrics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.2Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

40%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss