Alorica Employee Reviews in Kennesaw, GA

No Structure
Talent Acquisition Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 23, 2018
Inadequate training
Unfair practices
Not professional
Workplace culture - gossip
Management showed favoritism for certain employees
No matter how hard you worked or tried to show your skills,
if you didn't fit in with the click it didn't matter.
You had to figure out things on your own
High turnover rate
Pros
Overtime
Cons
High Turnover
Dont waste your time
Hiring Manager (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 19, 2018
Don't waste your time! This company is very cut throat, poor management, poor pay, and simply unorganized. Alorica will basically hire anyone as long as they can work a cell phone! lol
Will lie to you too late for you to come work for them
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 8, 2018
I will lie to you for you to work for them use you for 30 days maybe 60 and fire you they have like eight hiring classes a month 30 people Plus in each class starting pay that's not what they tell you
The work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 28, 2018
I had to sit out for 3 weeks of my training because I could not log on to the computer system.It took it 3 weeks to fix the problem with my credentials . The floor managers were not that helpful my understanding of the work that I was doing was great and I required not a lot of help but the little help that I needed was not much.
Pros
Lovely place to work
Cons
No help
My experience was terrible
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 27, 2018
Working at Alorica was like being back in high school. It was highly unprofessional, cliquish and childish. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone over the age of 21.
Unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 23, 2018
Unorganized and let anybody be a manager just to fill the spot. Kpi is unrealistic.. company needs to get new up to date computers instead of doing patch jobs here and there
Pros
Insurance benefits
Horrible Place to Work
Sales for U-verse (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 22, 2018
So ghetto and rude. I hated working her because of the environment. Management cares nothing about you and to them you are just a disposable number; no work life balance.
Pros
get a job fast
Cons
environment
Last resort
Verizon Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 20, 2018
Would only recommend Alorica if you are in a dire desperate need and do not care how you are treated . Rude managers who do not invest in their team . Great employees discouraged due to lack of growth potential and respect.
Pros
On Site Cafe
Cons
Company Moral
terrible environment to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 19, 2018
This job main concern was revenue...They did not care about if you were going to school, had personal problems, health problems nothing. They make you work no matter what.
Its an okay place to work...
CSR - Inbound Call Center (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 15, 2018
Its an okay place to work if you are trying to get on your feet and maybe can stay for the long term. But the pay is not that great for all you have to deal with.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Low pay
Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 13, 2018
The pay was ok it was a lot of incentives and perks for the job. It was mandatory overtime which made it hard if you had a schedule. They want the job to come first.
Productive but stressful
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 11, 2018
A typical work day is stressful. You do leard customer service but also get irate customers. Managers compete with each other and are not fair. It a place that do background checks and Drug test yet hire a lot of felons. Unable to communicate with Managers. The hours were the most enjoyable.
not recomended
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 8, 2018
I have no words for Alorica
It was not a pleasant place to work
Management was not professional
Going
The was nothing enjoyable about this position
Good place
Worker (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 4, 2018
I read these reviews and have trouble believing a lot of them. The job is like any other...its what you make of it and the commitment that you have. Getting paid is simple, log in, log out daily. Approve your time weekly and you will get paid. I think the problem with people not getting paid is because they didnt approve their time. Yes folks, its your responsibility to approve your own time...if not you will not get paid during that pay period, you will have to wait until the next one. This was clearly stated to me upon hire. The company treats its coworkers pretty well. They are always giving out free food and drinks. Someone mentioned that breaks are limited, well, they're not. You get 2 15 minute breaks and lunch break every day. What more do you want??? You are working in a call center, of course you are going to have angry customers. The reason they call you is because they have a problem. Its your job to find a solution and make them satisfied. As for now, i will defend this company and say it's a good place to work.
Pros
Good balance
Cons
Quality of SOME people
The hours are long and the pay is low
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 26, 2018
This company is not a great place to work. They are very unorganized and the pay is very low for the job that you have to do. There have even been times where some people were never paid resulting in class action lawsuits.
Pros
Cons
everything
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 24, 2018
The pay could have been better since there are many tasks that come with this position. It is best that you know how to navigate through multiple programs and screens. But overall good company.
Call Center Environment
Alorica was a promising job. They trained me to be a very good call center representative. They trained me how to communicate and understand customer needs and situations. A typical day at work would be signing into their ACSS System and taking incoming calls or opening returned mail and calling the customer to update information, pretty easy right. The hardest part of the job was the scheduling, lack of communication for agents in system updates (until they gave us training) and sometimes your manager. Some managers there took their power to the head and others didn't or unless corporate managers where there. I enjoyed the competition and incentives and overtime.
Pros
Overtime
Last resort
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 18, 2018
The environment at Alorica wasn't very family-friendly with staff. Management was less concerned with team moral and more concerned about meeting goals.
Run, run far away!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 14, 2018
Worse company I have ever worked for.

Problems with hunting down your paycheck, getting paid the correct hours worked, signing up for health benefits, Team Mgr. talked about co-workers, very unprofessional!

Poor working conditions, Poor training, but high expectations.

They ask for you to work extra hours or on holidays and disclose the fine print when you are missing money in your check!

They are great at protecting their proprietary interests and clients interests!
Cons
Unorganized and Unprofessional
Run As Fast As You Can
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 14, 2018
This place sucks. All they care about is their numbers. They don’t give a fawk about the actual customers nor the employees. The actual pay suck. You get 10.00 per hour yet they will lie and say you will receive 11.00. For the amount of work you do the pay is literally peanuts. The managers are very unprofessional and even some of the workers are hood rats and illiterate jail convicts. Can’t wait for this new job to begin so I can get on.
Pros
Unlimited Overtime
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41.4K
31.9K
21K
11.4K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

79out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Alorica.