Alorica Employee Reviews in Kennesaw, GA

Found 507 reviews matching the search See all 7,880 reviews
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 18, 2018
Great place to work. I currently am taking care of my disabled daughter which require me to be home. So this career path will be a good suit for me and my family.
Not the best place to work for
Global Workforce Management (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 14, 2018
It was not a horrible place but broken promises to get applicants to accept the job were made. Compensation is very little and there are no bonuses. The holiday pay changed each holiday. My whole team was laid off and all of our jobs were shipped to the Phillippines.
Pros
Laid Back Atmosphere
Cons
Not valued completely as an employee
Nice breakrooms full of snacks
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 10, 2018
Poor management, keep all personal information to yourself, make no friends do your job and leave if it’s a must you work there...Get everything in writing.. Doesn’t go by guidelines or book until you make them mad .. Trust none there leave was the best thing in my life! This job is based on feelings.
Pros
Breakroom
Cons
Doesn’t follow rule book. Works off feeling and emotions
Poor management
Offline Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 7, 2018
Alorica did not offer fair compensation nor provide adequate raises. Supervisors and managers were appointed through nepotism and not qualified for positions to which they were hired.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, inadequte financial compensation
Dont do it
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 2, 2018
Very stressful and horrible management, I got send home for failing a survey. That wasn't even my fault. All they care about is you passing a survey nothing else.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Everything else
Terrible
Assumption of liability Agent (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 31, 2018
this is the worst place i have every worked. They allow customers to speak to you any way they want. there is little to no room for growth with the company. they under train you and expect you to succeed. the management of this place is rude and unprofessional. you dont get paid enough to deal with the things they have you do. there is a high turn around for this place. most people come and do the training and leave before they even hit the floor.
productive and fun place to work
RTA/Real Time analyst (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 24, 2018
great place to work at easy work great supervisors in depth training very productive staff training schedule was easy flexible work hours pay was ok could be more
Relaxed/Fast paced/Great pay
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 23, 2018
I worked at an Alorica call center and enjoyed every bit of it. There were 4-6 weeks of paid training, fun environment, sociable management, and understanding work system. After training you do a week on the floor with a team manager and after that it was 3-4 weeks of supervision and you were graduated to another team manager but more so on your own. I worked under the Verizon project, very clerical project, easy job. Unlimited overtime, pay was raised during mandatory overtime hours could make up to $2,000 on a check. My highest check was $1500 and over 50 hrs.. I would really recommend Alorica to anyone. Whether at the call center or working at home they are always hiring. Great environment!
typical day
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 20, 2018
answer inbound calls 80-100, the grading scales is not the best makes it harder to get a raise from the company. The pay is just to low for the amount of work load you have to do .
Good for a first job experience
BILINGUAL QUALITY ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 18, 2018
-Filled with reporting, meeting, and follow-ups
-Client Facing
-Has an opportunity for improvement due to lack of detail
-Fast pace enviroment
-the ability to gain knowledge from others
not a good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 9, 2018
this is not a good company to work for if youre looking to expand you role and or move up in a company. the management was poor as well as very unprofessional
Ghetto, but it puts money in your pocket
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 3, 2018
There’s a lot of cattiness & shady stuff that goes on here, but as long as your not trying to over kick it you should be ok. There should be a zero tolerance for workplace harassment, bullying, etc.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes, some cool people, breaks
Cons
Shiesty people, too lenient with discipline as far as coworkers, no flexibility in schedule
The people are great
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 2, 2018
I have enjoyed working with the people at Alorica. Working part-time for me is great! I have advanced to several positions from the initial start in the call center.
Pros
easy job for me to do
Cons
No raises
Team was great! Culture and upper management horrible
NA (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 29, 2018
My experience with Alorica is not a positive one. Poor benefits, no raises, site was never clean looked and felt dirty. Lied to on a daily basis by upper management.

The team I worked with at the site was great! Even the guy who slept at his desk was enjoyable to work with.
Pros
Flexible time off
Cons
Alorica in general
Training was fun
Assumption of Liability Agent (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 21, 2018
My experience with this company was terrible. The first trainer my class had kept telling us how to get fired. She was replaced and the new trainer made the environment more relaxed and enjoyable. After training things changed drastically. Policies and major program changes were implemented, but front-line associates were not given notification or proper training for the changes. There is no room for growth. You can be promoted one day, and demoted the next. There was a lot of DRAMA in the center. I decided to leave when they kept having mandatory time off.
Pros
Training
Cons
everything
N/a
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 18, 2018
This is a relax environment but very demanding per quota requirements. Can be stressful per calls due to requirements. Advancement is available within the company
Verizon call center
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 16, 2018
This job is not for anybody, must be able to handle Verizon customers who are mainly upset about their bill, service or anything they can complain about
Stressful and employees need more pay
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 15, 2018
Pay is too low for all we have to do. Need a raise and stop showing favoritism to certain employees. They hire new people everyday. People quit everyday and shows no respect to their co workers. Its a VERY ghetto environment with no professionals in this place.
United Healthcare Advocate (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 15, 2018
Very Unorganized,, when it comes to the team leads and management, and also training.most of Administration were not on the same page. However, the employees were usually very productive and positive.
Alorca
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 13, 2018
Demanding hours , low pay, you have to bid for good hours (Morning no weekends) seniority get first dibs on the good hours. Management is not encouraging, no from for growth
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Hours, management, pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K

Women's ratings

2.2Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

40%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss