Alorica Employee Reviews in Kennesaw, GA

Found 525 reviews matching the search See all 10,546 reviews
Do not sign on here
Malpractice Liability Insurance CSR (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GANovember 2, 2018
Probably one of the worst jobs I ever had.

Management is incompetent to the point of being laughable.

We were told it was a permanent job, and then with little warning,
our division's contract was not renewed, and we were out of a job.

The worst was that we could not go to the bathroom when we needed to. We virtually had to hold it until 10 minutes before, or 21 minutes after the hour.

The company was named in a Class Action Suit over this.
Great Company with great leadership
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAOctober 30, 2018
Alorica is wonderful company that is growing at a rapid pace, great C level leadership along with local and regional VP to help with meeting client expectations. the company always promoted employee relation programs to encourage growth and a fun environment
they are a family
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAOctober 29, 2018
this was my first customer service which taught me everything i know. but it is a very warm workplace. the hardest thing i would say would be the testing because im not good at that but they made you comfortable.
always openings
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAOctober 21, 2018
This firm has several contracts and flexible hours. a typical day at work is fast paced to be expected. The training is great and consistent with competitors. However the pay is much lower than industry standards with no benefits.
Pros
Cons
facility needed better maintenance
Short term position
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAOctober 17, 2018
I enjoyed and appreciated working for this company. I did realize that the call center environment is not the exact culture for me. The overall environment was fast paced.
This is a job.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAOctober 11, 2018
This is a job. You will be paid for the time you spend on the phone. You will have access to technical information to help you do the job, but you are responsible for making the company have positive customer service surveys. If a customer gives you a no survey, there is very little you can do about it.
Pros
You will be paid for the hours you work
Cons
Poor management, Poor working conditions.
dont work here
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  kennesawOctober 4, 2018
if you don't like talking on the phone all day to rude customers about there bill the job is not for you also they go by surveys so if you get a no on the survey then basically that's bad even if you did everything you was suppose to do. plus management is unorganized and rude and most of them get paid the same amount as you do so don't expect them to be nice.
Terrible Job.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 28, 2018
I joined Alorica when i relocated to Georgia. At first the job was fun but the environment is filled with very high school- like managers who would rather gossip than lead their team.
Fast paced comfortable work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 25, 2018
This job is very competitive. You must be able to meet our quota every week/month and if not you will be let go. Management is HORRIBLE. My managers were amazing lucky but the management team above them(their boss and her bosses) were rude an inconsiderate all times
Ghetto call center
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 22, 2018
In all my life I have never seen a more ghetto call center, from the managers to the supervisors to the regular workers. Fights, drama, cliques that are always ready to throw down and management there with them as well
productive and professional
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 19, 2018
Alorica is a call center. There was never a slow moment. It was very busy. The lines stayed ringing. The reason why I say the job was job was stressful was because you had to reach a certain quota in sales which was Att U-verse. I can say as long as you offered on every call you were fine. My manager was very nice. I enjoyed going to work everyday.
A fun work environment
Recruiting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 17, 2018
Running backgrounds also issuing and checking drug screens , sourcing to fill training classes also strategizing to make our process more efficient and faster to complete .
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Something to do for a minute
CSR - Inbound Call Center (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 16, 2018
The training wasn't long enough to get an understanding of the whole concept needed to work on the production floor, since you cannot write anything and must rely on your memory.
Pros
Cons
Not enough money to compensate for the stress of the job
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 18, 2018
Great place to work. I currently am taking care of my disabled daughter which require me to be home. So this career path will be a good suit for me and my family.
Customer service,sales
ATT Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 15, 2018
It was an interesting job... ATT call center.. Handling complaints, taking payments, sales, adding to and off on accounts for services. It was challenging but fun
Not the best place to work for
Global Workforce Management (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 14, 2018
It was not a horrible place but broken promises to get applicants to accept the job were made. Compensation is very little and there are no bonuses. The holiday pay changed each holiday. My whole team was laid off and all of our jobs were shipped to the Phillippines.
Pros
Laid Back Atmosphere
Cons
Not valued completely as an employee
Nice breakrooms full of snacks
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 10, 2018
Poor management, keep all personal information to yourself, make no friends do your job and leave if it’s a must you work there...Get everything in writing.. Doesn’t go by guidelines or book until you make them mad .. Trust none there leave was the best thing in my life! This job is based on feelings.
Pros
Breakroom
Cons
Doesn’t follow rule book. Works off feeling and emotions
Poor management
Offline Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 7, 2018
Alorica did not offer fair compensation nor provide adequate raises. Supervisors and managers were appointed through nepotism and not qualified for positions to which they were hired.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, inadequte financial compensation
Dont do it
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 2, 2018
Very stressful and horrible management, I got send home for failing a survey. That wasn't even my fault. All they care about is you passing a survey nothing else.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Everything else
Terrible
Assumption of liability Agent (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 31, 2018
this is the worst place i have every worked. They allow customers to speak to you any way they want. there is little to no room for growth with the company. they under train you and expect you to succeed. the management of this place is rude and unprofessional. you dont get paid enough to deal with the things they have you do. there is a high turn around for this place. most people come and do the training and leave before they even hit the floor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

52K

Women's ratings

2.2Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss