Alorica Employee Reviews in Saraland, AL

Found 295 reviews matching the search See all 8,418 reviews
n/a
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALNovember 5, 2018
very bad management, no support given no backup when needed they will deny what happened and make everything as your fault.

will bad mouth you to make themselves look good.
Pros
Cons
naoe
Great Company
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALOctober 30, 2018
Very Great place to work customer are great to work with alorica offer many opportunities the pay rate is great the co workers are lovely the place is well managed
Ok job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saraland, ALOctober 25, 2018
I was there three years before they decided to promote me. I saw people go thru training the straight to another position based on popularity. They also tend to so extreme favoritism.
It was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALOctober 20, 2018
I loved working there sadly I was informed I was not the best fit for the job. I will apply for another position if they have anything available for me.
productive working environment
Customer Service Rep./Internal Auditor Reporter (Current Employee) –  Saraland, AL 36571October 16, 2018
I'm a great team player and you constantly help others meet their customer request
My loyal customer base is outstanding. Customers often ask for you by name and you have a lot of repeat customers as a result.
Clients constantly request you for advice to solve their problems. I've become quite the go to person with our customers.
I have no problem building rapport with everyone you come in contact work. This a great customer service skill to possess
I'm really good at obtaining first-hand customer information and using this information to improve our products and services. I should show the rest of us how you go about obtaining this information.
I'm really good at following up with the client so as to ensure that they are never left in the dark.
Pros
extra breaks
Cons
too busy to obtain breaks
Dont work here
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALOctober 7, 2018
Do not work here it makes you have no life what so ever. The shifts suck they do not like to work with school schedules or anything. Very easy to advance however, once you advance you're already one step out the door! Alorica do not care about their managers and will quickly try to get rid of you even one your first offense. If you device to work here please have a back up job. Also upper management likes to show favoritism to their "clique"
Pros
Unlimited overtime positon advanvement
Cons
Management, Constant changes, Unorganized, Messy and drama
good
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Saraland, AL 36571October 7, 2018
I like being able to bonus every month was able to make ends meet. The people at the job was very friendly I really enjoyed working with a lot of them. One manager I will really miss because when I first started working there she knew my potetential and she did not give up on me till I became a trainer
Good day
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALOctober 3, 2018
It was not so bad working there at alorica. It could get stress at times with some of the customers you deal with but soon you get use to it and understand your job is to help people not bring on stress.
productive but very stressful
Sells Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALOctober 3, 2018
I stopped working at alorica because of how costumers used t talk to me in a very bad manner to the point where I had a mental breakdown at work and decided t quit. costumers used to tell me that i should be sent back to Africa where i belonged. LORICA DOES NOT CARE FOR THE EMPLOYEES
Just bad
Inbound Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALSeptember 26, 2018
I was hired and promised (in writing) one pay rate and NEVER received that rate. The Bonuses... JOKE you are sabotaged to the point they will not pay out. Training is fun but once your done with that you are in a shark pit. Managers WILL NOT take escalated called and when you fail a survey its YOUR $$ on the line...
Pros
training
Cons
everything else
Start up job
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALSeptember 22, 2018
It is an excellent place to work between jobs or trying to get a new start in life. The learning is endless as you work in a very diverse work place.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not dependable
Productive work place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALSeptember 21, 2018
CSR for Verizon customers . Easy paced job, different type of environment for new people who's first time working in the customer service industry. It's a great way to start off your career path
fast pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALAugust 29, 2018
working there is nothing like anything else. You have to be able to fix any type of problem that may come to that phone. be able to handle getting cussed out for any mistake handled by another person.
Pros
breaks
Cons
sitting or standing for long periods of time
Na
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALAugust 28, 2018
The job was very great very easy the hardest part about the job was the shortness of the breaks other than that i would recommend anybody to work there
It's an ok place the restroom are horrible
It's ok the restroom smell bad if you need some money this the place to go it's good money in this place but it's ok I really don't have anything bad to say
Pros
Money
Productive and relaxing!
Alorica is a easy relaxing job that I would recommendto others because it very easy to catch on to and the management is outstanding and very understanding!
Okay Place To work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALAugust 26, 2018
They are professional & nice , the job is stressful but if you need the money you’ll get thru it . The team is helpful & want to help you become a successful member of the job.
Very productive and work oriented place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALAugust 21, 2018
At Alorica they mean business. You can't be late too many times. Since it's Verizon Wireless customer service they expect you to treat every customer with respect, even if that customer is cursing you out and calling you bad names. After each phone call, there were surveys sent to the customers phone as a text message. That customer would either pass, or fail you on a survey. There at Alorica they take their surveys very serious.
Pros
A pro at the company is the pay rate is great, and you also get a raise.
Cons
A con is how stressful it could be to work there.
Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALAugust 21, 2018
Must be able to keep emotions in check and stay focused in the task at hand. Great training program. Have to be able to take criticism from the customers.
Fast-paced & stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saraland, ALAugust 20, 2018
I enjoyed working at Alorica and would love to work there again. The pay is good and the hours are very flexible. The managers are very helpful and the environment is great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K

2.3InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight